It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Allens Atlantis Stones in the Andes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

1�- The best evidence was to see that the majority of the stones from the peak were clearly cut approximately around 11,000 b.c. The proof is to have found black stones and of other shades perfectly cut and of sizes which vary between small and impressively large. These stones were re-utilised by cultures from the formative up to our days, for which reason they are not easily identifiable due to their deterioration and erosion by time; besides they could be confused and their elaboration attributed to cultures much more contemporary. To dispel these doubts our discovery has found many cut stones inside the petrified corals (Katawi). Well it has made the situation for us both easy and difficult.in a sense, to explain how we found stones perfectly cut and polished inside the corals which took more than 10,000 years to petrify? How could these stones be worked well before the corals of the great lakes dried up?.
www.geocities.com...

Follow the link for more info on this expedition, there are plenty of pictures and I'd appreciate any POV's from people on site as to whether this is genuine or not????

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Link does not work, sorry.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sorry it was working 15 minutes ago, I think yahoo geocities is experiancing tech problems, should be up and running again soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As you can tell by any of my posts on Atlantis...I think Jim is right on the money...

If the link is broken...try his main site:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I agree, there seems to be more evidence pointing to this location than any other. The researcher does an excellent job of proving his case.

[edit on 12/2/2004 by ledbedder20]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought some other guy claims to have found Atlantis off of Italy? Is this guy wrong?
I am not big into Atlantis but there seems like someone claiming to have found it all the time just in different parts of the world.

If on Atlantean would please come forward and tell us the true story, I think it would solve this great mystery.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is some of the best evidence i have seen pointing to atlantis.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Where are the artifacts? Man-made tools, bones. Perhaps I may have missed something, but they're basing their conclusion on a couple of squared off stones? It's interesting nonethless.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Where are the artifacts? Man-made tools, bones. Perhaps I may have missed something, but they're basing their conclusion on a couple of squared off stones? It's interesting nonethless.

You should read the site I linked to closer...

First off, South America was right where Plato said the continent of Atlantis was. He states the capital city as being midway along the continents LONGEST side. (this right there blows holes in any of the ideas of Atlantis being some kind of rounded continent). The Altiplano is in such a location. He illustrates how the measurements of the plain correspond to Plato, the mountain low on all sides, the alternating belts of land and sea, the canal to the sea, etc. It's FAR more evidence than just the stones. There's even a local legend about a city sinking there! As for lack of tools, etc. we are talking about successive cultures settling there (and in surrounding areas) for many centuries. Yes, pottery, etc. has been found there, but mostly we're talking about a civilization perhaps 11,000 years ago....

As for the Italy claims, I believe you're referring to the architect who found a lump at the bottom of the ocean that he "thinks" might be the temple of Atlantis. If you check out the image for yourself, you'll see just how imaginative this is, and wonder how he got so much press....(already a few links here on that one).

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Where are they stones from the coral?

top topics

join