It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ditching Hillary For ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

ha ha ha; I get what your saying; the whole bankruptcy-lawyer-thing...

I actually think such experience is a good thing, mostly because it represents that she knows how slippery and sneaky big-business has been, and/or what might need to actually be fixed, and how. that is if we can trust her.. Her appeal is largely due to her not alienating people in the middle class, but admitting there are systemic issues with how the government is run, and that things can be fixed. She offers therefore a tasteful alternative to the strategy of the GOP, and Hillary "yet another neo-liberal" Clinton.

I get what your saying though, but who's your ideal candidate? You're going to hold them to the same standards right?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ahhh I see what you did there...Hillary is a dude! Silly goose

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
who says we must have a woman in the oval office right away?

does the left just want to give everyone a turn, no matter the qualification or anything?

no offence to women meant, of course!

as FF has pointed out, EW's integrity is dubious at best.

haven't we learned ANYTHING from electing obama?

might as well pull a SS# out of a hat for the next POTUS.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Something very interesting is going on with 2016. Neither side seems to have a really likable candidate and it is way past time when they should have started building someone up if either of them did.

Everyone who has been hinted at or discussed so far has A TON of baggage. Hillary, for example. Seriously?

What are they going to do when it comes down to the wire and the people don't really want to elect any of these people?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The republican and democrat candidates that would make the most sense ... they don't even get out of the gate. Democrats Bill Richardson and Evan Bayh. Republican Jon Huntsman or Nicki Haley or Rob Portman. These people have the talent and the experience necessary to be able to do the job of POTUS or VPOTUS. But they can't get the traction because people want 'rock stars' with absurd catch phrases like 'Yes we can'.

We already know what happens when we put someone in the White House who hasn't got the experience or the ability to do the job - OBAMA. It's an embarrassing disaster. To put Warren in would be to make the same mistake yet again.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Gary Johnson, Ron Paul......all better choices.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Putting a fruitcake in the White House would definitely be a fast track to oblivion for the USA.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
Putting a fruitcake in the White House would definitely be a fast track to oblivion for the USA.

I kinda think we are already on that fast track. Bush43 and then Obama ... that's two strikes. Three strikes and we are out. This next POTUS will be a very important one. It'll tip the scales one way or the other ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join