It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ditching Hillary For ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
2016 is too far away for me...

but I appreciate the power points on the potential candidates...
every one mentioned... in my view... are prime treason candidates intent on destroying the Constitutional Republic

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder what a wrestling match between Hillary and Jarrett

or

between the current Destroyer-in-Chief and Hillary

would look like.

. . . probably a rather bloody free-for-all.

Ticket sales might be good, though.

They have to be 2 of the most blood thirsty, ruthless, evil, vengeful jerks on the public stage.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Actually, you just made me think of those old claymation death matches that were on MTV. Here's the Hillary Clinton vs Monica Lewinski one . I can imagine a Hillary vs Warren one ...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

LOL. Hadn't seen that.

Yeah, something like that . . . only MORE vengeful and bloody.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warren has been posturing within her own base for some time now. Obama will stamp his endorsement for her come 2016, and the liberal establishment will nominate her over HRC. Warren will run, not sure if she will win in November 2016.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought being a pathological liar was a requirement to run for the oval office

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree that there is a certain appeal to that...

But what happens if NOTA wins? Personally, I've no clue...does it go to the Senate, with Joe Biden possibly holding a tie breaking vote? Or Supreme's get involved? Or are we stuck with Obama until new elections can be held?

Or, something else entirely?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Warren will never be president because she does not have the mentality and moral turpitude of a serial killer that the president of the US must have.
Believe me, Hillary Clinton has that mentality. The GOP by default, being in the republican party, has that mentality.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

I thought being a pathological liar was a requirement to run for the oval office

It is.

That's why it's not illegal to be a pathological liar.

And it's not listed as a disability either !!!

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Warren will never be president because she does not have the mentality and moral turpitude of a serial killer that the president of the US must have.
Believe me, Hillary Clinton has that mentality. The GOP by default, being in the republican party, has that mentality.

But Warren and Hillary are "Persons".

The GOP isn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That's why it's not illegal to be a pathological liar

True it isn't.

That's a quality politicians, and president's need to get the job.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The GOP philosophy is anti-human and pro billionaire and millionaire and hates the poor.

They DON’T EVEN GIVE LIP SERVICE TO BEING HUMAN BEINGS.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The GOP philosophy is anti-human and pro billionaire and millionaire and hates the poor.

Nice vitriol.

Really.

It choked me all up, and brought a tear to my eye.

Them evil GOPers!
edit on 7-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Go Elizabeth Warren, America needs an Indian in the White House

Vote for my husband. He's the real thing.

Or if political experience is a must, try Bobby Jindal. He actually is of Indian descent. Warren claims to be and my husband is Native American.
edit on 7-7-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Explain to me how this differs in any way from the Democrat Party ...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

LOL x6

Yet the most popular Democrat voting districts are also the highest crime and poverty districts.

Been that way for decades and yet no solutions. In fact it's getting worse isn't it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll take Warren over pretty much anyone else right now. Good on him

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: moresco
I'll take Warren over pretty much anyone else right now. Good on him

Warren is a woman. Maybe you don't know the candidates as well as you think, eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
hah, I find it funny how dedicated the right-wing seems to be against Elizabeth Warren.

she must actually be a threat to the bankers/corporate executives, or at least a wild-card.

Obama's mistake was attempting to be bipartisan, and giving too much slack to the GOP, and while it was enough slack for the GOP to hang itself (again), it's left congress in a state of "do-nothingness"..

while tea-partiers were ranting and raving "keep your gummit hands off muh medicare", warren seemed to have a desire to re-instate financial regulations whomes removal opened the way for the housing bubble. and protect consumers from the trickery and fraud of financial institutions.

Of course she's probably too intellectual, looking at all the conservative magazines and journals, they seem to go on and on about the native american thing, it's like the only thing that they can hold against her. Petty personal attacks, denying the role of public/social infrastructure in the development of successful businesses, etc.

I would not want her as president, but to be close to whomever the president is.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
hah, I find it funny how dedicated the right-wing seems to be against Elizabeth Warren. she must actually be a threat to the bankers/corporate executives ...

I guess you missed the long list of big corporations that she sided with against the 'little people'. Go take another look at the thread and get back to us about how conservatives hate her because shes' a threat to corporations. That's a hoot .... So no dude, Conservatives don't hate her because she's out 'to get' big corporations and bankers. She sides with the big guys.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join