It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ditching Hillary For ‘Mini-Me’ Elizabeth Warren: Edward Klein

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is anyone (except Hillary) really surprised that Obama is now apparently reneging on his deal to support Hillary Clinton's election in exchange for Bill coming out to campaign for (and secure) his 2012 re-election?
See, even Democrats shouldn't trust Obama.
Say what you will about Klein's new book...but, so far, nobody has successfully refuted ANY of his Hillary Clinton sources' information.
In fact, Klein states his source for this is somebody "very close to Valerie Jarrett."

President Obama is going to renege on his campaign promise to Bill Clinton and press for Sen. Elizabeth Warren — not Hillary Rodham Clinton — to be the Democratic candidate for the White House in 2016, said “Blood Feud” author Edward Klein.

Writing in the New York Post, Mr. Klein said: “Publicly, Obama has remained noncommittal on the 2016 race, but privately he worries that Clinton would undo and undermine many of his policies. There’s also a personal animosity, especially with Bill Clinton, that dates from their tough race six years ago.

“Obama has authorized his chief political adviser, Valerie Jarrett, to conduct a full-court press to convince Warren to throw her hat into the ring,” Mr. Klein wrote. “In the past several weeks, Jarrett has held a series of secret meetings with Warren. During these meetings, Jarrett has explained to Warren that Obama is worried that if Hillary succeeds him in the White House, she will undo many of his policies.”

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.thewire.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 7-7-2014 by IAMTAT because: Links added

edit on 7-7-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whatever happens, the little people like me are totally screwed. I've been voting for the better of two evils for years; you can see how that's worked for the US. When your choices for voting are a Republican or a Democrat, your basically left with that choice, the least evil of two evils. But that also means you are voting for an evil.

I'll be voting again when the put "None of the Above" (NOTA) on the ballot.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How can it possibly be that Edward Klein is privy to the secret concerns of Obama regarding Hillary vs. Elisabeth Warren?
Where is this full-court press that Valerie Jarrett is conducting to encourage Warren? Who in their right mind thinks that Hillary is more threatening to Obama's legacy than Warren? This is bunkum straight from the right-wing fever swamp.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
How can it possibly be that Edward Klein is privy to the secret concerns of Obama regarding Hillary vs. Elisabeth Warren?
Where is this full-court press that Valerie Jarrett is conducting to encourage Warren? Who in their right mind thinks that Hillary is more threatening to Obama's legacy than Warren? This is bunkum straight from the right-wing fever swamp.

If you where correct then those involved would refute these claims...to date NOTHING FROM THEM!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I notice you did not link to the original article from the New York Post that all the others are taken from.

Here it is This means Warren: Obama backs challenger to Hillary

The end tag-line reads...

Edward Klein is the author of “Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas” (Regnery Publishing), which debuted this weekend at No. 1 on The New York Times best-seller list.

It would seem the entire article is just a plug for Klein's book.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is good news for Biden. While Hillary and Warren duke it out, he might sneak past them with his clueless goofiness.

I don't even think TBTB know who they want. Though they're probably somewhere between a one-term Dem and a Republican.

But a puppet either way. And Warren or Biden is better puppet material than Hillary.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The next President will be someone that very few have heard about. The others are all too complicit in what has transpired in this country the last few decades.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren is a sad shadow of a figure compared to Hillary.
Hillary has a great resume and is proven capable.
I don't trust her and wouldn't vote for her, but she could do the job.
Warren, on the other hand, is an airhead.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can't help, but gag at the thought of either of these persons being a leader of my country. None of the above may be the only logical vote left to us. At least with none of the above we aren't directly complicit in this farce of an election.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Elizabeth Warren is a sad shadow of a figure compared to Hillary.
Hillary has a great resume and is proven capable.
I don't trust her and wouldn't vote for her, but she could do the job.
Warren, on the other hand, is an airhead.

read more. You might be as air headed as EW.

A brilliant student, Warren became a state debate champion and graduated high school at the age 16. That same year, she entered George Washington University on a full debate scholarship. After two years at the university, Warren left school to marry her high-school sweetheart, NASA mathematician Jim Warren. She and Warren moved to Texas, and Elizabeth finished her degree in speech pathology at the University of Houston, becoming the first member of her immediate family to graduate from college.

source

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Find out who corporate machines and banking parasites are backing. Usually all the front runners of the two party cabal.

You can confirm who these cretins are backing by understanding whom they are actively smearing with mud. A vote for the person they are attacking is a vote well spent IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
read more. You might be as air headed as EW.

So she went to college. So what? I did too. And no I"m not an airhead like her. I don't go around telling lies about being a Native American so that I can get special considerations. And I wouldn't consider being a lawyer for big companies who want to screw the people over. She defended big companies against serious lawsuits from people whom the companies harmed. And the status of her law degree is in serious question. If I had one, I wouldn't be mucking around like that.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When did Obama make a deal to support Hillary in this election? I remember people SUSPECTING that, but that doesn't make it fact.

And if this is true, YAY! I love Elizabeth Warren and would vote for her in a hot second!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Honestly, assuming this is true, Hillary ought to be glad. At the end of his term, Obama's brand is going to be so toxic that no one in their right mind would want him anywhere within 1,000 miles of their campaign in any positive sense. In fact, if I were a Democrat running for office, I'd really hope he endorsed my Republican challenger.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BritofTexas

I notice you did not link to the original article from the New York Post that all the others are taken from.

Here it is This means Warren: Obama backs challenger to Hillary

The end tag-line reads...

Edward Klein is the author of “Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas” (Regnery Publishing), which debuted this weekend at No. 1 on The New York Times best-seller list.

It would seem the entire article is just a plug for Klein's book.

Not an intentional omission. Thank you for adding the article link.
Notice, please, that thewire.com link (which I DID include in my OP) is critical of Klein's assertions.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

When did Obama make a deal to support Hillary in this election? I remember people SUSPECTING that, but that doesn't make it fact.

And if this is true, YAY! I love Elizabeth Warren and would vote for her in a hot second!

The DEAL was made for Bill Clinton to stump for Obama during his re-election campaign. The 'quid pro quo' was that Obama would then support Hillary's run.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

there are more than 2 political parties

pick one you're not fed up with

I personally like the libertarian party, although I'll vote for any candidate that's NOT a Democrat or Republican

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The DEAL was made for Bill Clinton to stump for Obama during his re-election campaign.

I know what you're saying, but show me proof that there was a deal. Just because Bill stumped for Obama doesn't mean there was a deal. That's just conjecture as far as I know.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
YAY! I love Elizabeth Warren and would vote for her in a hot second!

ARGH!
Okay .. I'll ask ...just for fun.
Elizabeth Warren Vs Bill Richardson? Who would you pick.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ah Hah !

Maybe you could start a list of pros and cons for "Liz".

Maybe we need to wash the laundry first this time before putting it in the dryer ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join