It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perry: Obama either 'inept' or doesn't care about border.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

By allowing abortions/genocide to continue in this country in my mind is the same as forcing.

Kill off the American children. Check

Flood the country with illegal immigrants that disregard our laws. Check

Bleed the country dry put everyone on welfare. Check

New world order complete.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes i know that contraception prevents pregnancy which is not killing anything, not so sure you understand that.
I also know what genocide is, that is why i am having such a tough time with you saying the aca is a planned genocide. ..
So agian, where is barry deliberately, see you definition of genocide, killing mass amounts of a certain ethnic group by use of abortion?
Contraception isnt killing, it is prevention

By your logic condom companies are just another player in this genocide going on.
edit on thTue, 08 Jul 2014 14:43:20 -0500America/Chicago720142080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Cloward and Piven seems to be coming along nicely.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Cloward and Piven seems to be coming along nicely.

Stevie Wonder can see it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There is no choice in genocide, do you understand that?
There is a choice in having an abortion.
So unless you can show me where pregos are unknowingly having their child aborted, you can not compare the two logically

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

what would you suggest...drone strikes?...mortar rounds?...fire teams?....moats of burning oil, along hundreds of miles of the border? what would a republican or tea party president do?.....

Uhhh, yeah. I gotta get groped to get on an airplane. If I get mouthy with the police or break the law I run the risk of getting beat down, maced, tasered, or shot. Why should they be any different?! They obviously don't care that the "better life" they came for someone has to pay for. If they are selfish enough to pop up looking for a handout we should be selfish enough to turn them away. By force if necessary. If I tried to enter your house illegally you would try to use force to remove me correct? Or you would rely on the force of the people you pay to uphold the law. In this scenario the police would be helping me break into your house. Then calling for backup to keep you in line while I make myself something to eat in your kitchen.
edit on 8-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: retiredTxn

I don't play video games on a kiddie console I play them on my pc at my desk tyvm. Why should the tax payers that don't live in Texas have to pay a dime? It seems like every time Texas doesn't get their way they cry we are going to secede from the union. Just look at this as a little taste of how it would be like if you were on your own.

OH I don't know...maybe because FEDERAL immigration laws are being violated? You know, those laws that apply to all 50 states equally. This is a matter of federal jurisdiction, so we ALL have to pay. As for Texas crying we are going to secede, I have seen none of that during this crisis. Have you? Source?

And how will he do this? Did you forget that our military is off chasing terrorist in other parts of the world? Build a fence? That hardly slows them down. So tell me how would you shut down 1,969 miles of border?

All of our military is off chasing terrorists? Look again.

United States There are 1,194,123[1] personnel on active duty in the United States and its territories including the four personnel on Wake Island and the one person on the Virgin Islands:

CONUS 1,118,133
Hawaii 50,088
Alaska 20,263
Guam 5,485
Puerto Rico 149
Source

Looks to me, more than enough military here at home to get us started.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

And unless you want obama to use his pen and phone Congress needs to get of their lazy butts and give him a bill to militarize the border.
Laws are not being violated, they are being loopholed, and those loopholes have been there for decades.
Congress needs to get rid of those as well since they are the ones that passed the bills that contained them

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Strange how he can't use that pen and phone to do something that will actually help. In a REAL dire situation....

It's almost like ......he just uses it when it suits his agenda.....

But I know that's just crazy talk

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Strange how he can't use that pen and phone to do something that will actually help. In a REAL dire situation....

So nothing about congress not wanting to do anything either then huh?
If this is a dire situation why doesn't he have a new bill on his desk every day?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

So nothing about congress not wanting to do anything either then huh?
If this is a dire situation why doesn't he have a new bill on his desk every day?

Remind me who controls congress again? Im not exempting republicans of anything........

im also not willing to give him a pass on this when hes so clearly shown that when he actually WANTS something , he will circumvent anyone in his way to get it.......

This very apparently isnt important to him
edit on 7/8/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Most of the people crossing the border will be deported, they have to be processed first though which the protesters are making that long process, take even longer.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He doesn't control congress.... Far from it. He can't force them to do a damn thing.

This very apparently isn't important to anyone over there.

If congress wants him to stop taking advantage of the loop holes that are present, then get a bill that gets rid of them.
They are the ones that passed the pushed the bills that had them in there, time to push some that get rid of them.
When he veto's that, then we can talk.
He is a damn puppet like they all are, what ever agenda that is getting pushed is not his.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

He doesn't control congress.... Far from it. He can't force them to do a damn thing.

This very apparently isn't important to anyone over there.

If congress wants him to stop taking advantage of the loop holes that are present, then get a bill that gets rid of them.
They are the ones that passed the pushed the bills that had them in there, time to push some that get rid of them.
When he veto's that, then we can talk.
He is a damn puppet like they all are, what ever agenda that is getting pushed is not his.

Thats not my point, the point is you cant blame the right completely because its a DEMOCRAT controlled congress......

Again........hes proven that he will use his pen and phone to do other things, circumventing congress.......

Why hasnt he done this here? How come he can use it to do other things but this serious situation for what ever reason doesnt seem important enough for him to use that "Pen and Phone"

Why has he refused to visit the situation down here when hes down here in Texas this week?

Because its not a priority with him

Keep circumventing and redirecting and blame shifting all you want, ill wait for my questions to be answered

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Its not a priority for ANY of them. Not just him.
And what do you suggest he does with his pen and phone to fix what is going on?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Its not a priority for ANY of them. Not just him.
And what do you suggest he does with his pen and phone to fix what is going on?

So since it doesnt seem to be a priority to them, then hes exempt?

Well what the hell do we even have a leader for then?

First you say "unless you want him to use his pen and phone" and then when addressed to the fact that he can seem to use it when HE wants to for HIS agenda, now youve deflected alllllll the way back down to "well it doesnt matter to any of them"

When will yourself and people like you stop making excuses for him.........

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

And unless you want obama to use his pen and phone Congress needs to get of their lazy butts and give him a bill to militarize the border.
Laws are not being violated, they are being loopholed, and those loopholes have been there for decades.
Congress needs to get rid of those as well since they are the ones that passed the bills that contained them

The president has the ability to use the military to enforce the laws that he IS NOT enforcing to secure the border. Something in the Constitution about enforcing the laws of the United States. What Obama has stated is he wants immigration reform, not requiring the departments under the control of the executive to actually enforce current immigration law. This is one time when the president HAS the authority to use his pen and his phone, but we all see that would not be in his or his party's best interests.

Illegal immigrants are violating the laws of the United States, and every day Obama refuses to take action, is another day he shows his incompetence and inability to hold and perform the duties of the office of POTUS. Loopholes be damned, he can close the border with the stroke of his magic pen. Then, and ONLY then, will we be able to work toward meaningful and long lasting immigration reform.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Most of the people crossing the border will be deported, they have to be processed first though which the protesters are making that long process, take even longer.

How do you deport someone who is processed, and then given a future date to show up at a hearing? Do you truly believe they will return once released? If these people are so desperate to flee their own country, I highly doubt the majority will show up knowing they will be deported. IMO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join