It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Extremism (Zionism) - The Other Side of the Coin "Death to Arabs"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Little misunderasting.What i wanted to say that he as muslim in US is 10 times more free than muslim in middle east.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Thank you for the clarification.

Due to you clearing up the confusion I take back my last comment towards you as I was responding to something totally different....my apologies.

We usually disagree on most aspects of this subject but I agree that American Muslims do have more freedom to practice their religion than other places that are experiencing unrest such as Syria, Iraq, and other Middle Eastern nations - sectarian violence is an example even though a lot of the sectarian battles are caused by mercenaries from other countries who don't actually represent the teachings they claim to.

That being said, it seems that American Muslims are frowned upon and unfairly demonized for things they have no control over. I blame the media and years of propaganda for this state of mind among some Americans.
edit on 7/8/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It doesn't work like that, you don't simply discredit something because it doesn't fall in line with scientific evidence.. You look at the alternatives, you look at other possibilities, here's an example.

The Bible suggests that the Flood encompassed the entire world. Using your Pando tree's that were around 80,000 years ago, the idea that the Biblical flood did in fact encompass the world is highly unlikely. But that doesn't mean there wasn't a flood. There is an alternative that is highly possible.

The Bible isn't speaking about the Flood encompassing the world, people didn't even know how big the world was back in those days, most activity was based in the Middle East and Africa. So when the Bible suggests that a Flood took over the world, it could be referring to the Middle Eastern world, a localised disaster which could of felt like the world was submerged in water.

There are numerous explanations for that issue, I find it ignorant that Science and yourself would take the Noah epic literally.. Many things in the Bible and other Religious texts cannot be taken literally.

edit on 8-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
It doesn't work like that, you don't simply discredit something because it doesn't fall in line with scientific evidence..

Uh .. hello ... Yes you do.

The Bible suggests that the Flood encompassed the entire world. Using your Pando tree's that were around 80,000 years ago, the idea that the Biblical flood did in fact encompass the world is highly unlikely. But that doesn't mean there wasn't a flood.

It means that the bible is dead wrong. It's untrustworthy as an absolute literal source.

The Bible isn't speaking about the Flood encompassing the world,

Uh ... hello ... yes it did. Noah and his family alone in the world and alone in the ark with all those critters. Go back and reread the bible. Refresh your memory.

And since it has been proven that the ancient religious stories are bogus, then any group claiming that God gave them that land is also bogus. Be it the Jews saying they are chosen by God for that land. Or be it the Muslims saying that the Jews threw away their agreement from Abraham so the inheritance falls to them. The extremists pointing to Abraham and religious reasons for holding the land are dead wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Your not a spiritual person, are you? Going by your literal logic, We should be standing on the shore of the ocean waiting for a four headed boogeyman from the book of revelation.

edit on 8-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Are you talking about the Palestinians living in the dark age? I wonder who put them there in the first place?

What did Palestine have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan I must unfortunately disagree with you. STOP reading the Bible!!! STOP reading the Koran!!! and STOP reading the Torah. Nobody can agree on what they mean and they all seem to be full of reasons to do nasty things to other people.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes a video by an ignorant racist is always the best way to back up your statement. The guy is so full of crap he has to wear buckets on his ears.

Truth hurts Buster boy , i know. Radical Islam will fail and Israel will survive and their scientists will keep providing goods for humanity.

What goods?? You think that jewish scientists are the only scientists?? hahaha BS
I don't see billions of Muslims going anywhere, but keep wishing. I do, however, see Israel showing the world it's true, Nazi-like colors, and isolating itself, eventually crumbling into the annals of history. The only reason Israel has survived as long as it has is because of usury. They get billions in welfare from US taxpayers, not to mention, the latest in military tech from America, not to mention all the secrets that their spies have stolen. If they were so damn smart and lead humanity as you say, then why must they steal so many industry secrets? Why must they exist through usury??? They're the only group of people that I know of who've been banned from almost every continent on earth for some reason. You Zionists will never get it. The war-mongering, the blood lust, the satanic BS must stop. The world has awakened and is watching in case you haven't took notice. So many celebrities are boycotting Israel these days...it seems like a trend almost.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The three teens that were kidnaped and killed near Hebron. They were settlers on palastinian lands.

The Isrealis have waged a progrom of just building settlements after bulldozing Palestinain homes and businesses for years. Most people would defend their home from invaders.... but I digress.

From Al Jezzera:

america.aljazeera.com...

Israeli authorities had been searching for two weeks for the youths, one of whom is a dual U.S.-Israeli national. The three, ages 16 and 19, disappeared near a Jewish seminary at an illegal Israeli settlement as they were hitchhiking home in the West Bank.

The bodies of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Frenkel and Eyal Yifrah were found near the flash point city of Hebron, where relations between settlers and local Palestinians have been tense for many years. The IDF said the bodies were discovered by a group of Israeli soldiers and civilian volunteers, only a few miles away from where the teens went missing. The bodies were found under a pile of rocks, according to the IDF.

The Isrealis have retaliated in Gaza - why? The Crime was in the West Bank. An excuse to attack Hamas and kill more Palestinians.

If this happened in the US - ATS would call it a false flag conspiracy.

Frankly - all the Abrahamic Relgiions should be abadoned.

(post by Astrocyte removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

umm, yeah. When talking about Muslims in America and Muslims elsewhere I wish it could be made mandatory that people preface the conversation with the point that the context - the field in which people function - determines the particular. Its a basic point of logic, and of psychology, that people submerged in the fervency of their own political views should be reminded of.

Muslims in America will probably evince qualities and ways of being consistent with American (and western) thinking. Conversely, Muslims from Muslim countries will express the dynamics of the society they inhabit, and thus the thinking patterns of traditional Islam.

Differences exist because each society has their own unique history. And when we make these cross-cultural analyses, we have to see it as somewhat of a voyage to a different world, a different planet, where what matters to us and is seen as important to us - say, equality, tolerance and other 'feminine' values' - do not apply and in many cases are actually look upon with contempt.

The problem of Islam and contemporary Islamic society, in my view, is a flagrant chauvinism. This issue is not so great in the west, for obvious reasons. We've liberated women and have allowed their own intellectual attributes to influence the subsequent course of cultural development. So, in Israel, for example, it would be seen as unconscionable that a 15 year old Palestinian/American boy could be beaten as he was by Israeli soldiers. The soldiers will be tried and held accountable for their actions - because a certain type of behavior, values and awareness - compassion - is expected by Israeli society.

Will anything comparable be felt by Palestinians? No. They're infected by the chauvinistic thinking of traditional Islam. Until Islam undergoes major reform - within Arab/Muslim societies - we will continue to bear witness to prolific injustices against non-Muslims without much backlash from within their own societies, and with the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the history of the Jewish people and THEIR OWN attachment to the land of Israel (or palestine) will continue to go unnoticed, as water poured into a perforated container, the Palestinian can't seem to pay notice to any persons (or peoples) plight but their own.

Both sides of course should come together. But only one side is honest and mature enough - Israel - to abide by the morals of our modern world.

And should this not be obvious? It's simply cause and effect. The Arab-Muslim society prohibits the type of thinking that has propelled our world closer to a place where differences in religion, ethnicity or sexuality matter less than acknowledging what unites: the facts of our being human, of experiencing the same human realities. The beauty of living. The beauty of nature. Etc. The systems of view of things, to put it succinctly.

Islam really is the biggest social problem facing our world today. It comes behind climate change, which I see as the biggest problem. But it's a close runner up. It complicates our situation, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The Jews in Israel have NOTHING to do with the Abrahamic religions.

Judaism was funded when the Babylonian Talmud was written, they have nothing to do with the seed of Jacob.

Another blatant LIE so Zionists can keep telling people that they are the "chosen people of god".

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Israelis are he terrorists there. They want all the land around them that has any history of Jews on it in the past 1'000's of years ago. Anything referenced in the bible or the Jewish book. They don't have that right. Anymore than the American Indians can kill and take back their lands. Or the Mexicans to kill and take back Texas, New Mexico, AZ, CA. Or me claiming i have history on your land and that i want to come and take it. I need land can i do that? NO!!!! The Israelis need to stay in their defined borders. Actually they need to give up the land they stole and go back to the originally defined boarders when Israel was created after Hitler.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The truth is...unless you were born into that area, raised and taught as others there and walked in their shoes for your personal eternity...no one can say what they do is right or wrong. We (USA) get upset that a woman is stoned for being raped. They get upset that we allow our daughters to dress like whores. Not my words...theirs.

So who is right in this battle? No one is...and both sides are. For their own reasons based upon their birth, life and history. Sure...we could look at one aspect and say it is horrible. We could even probably change that one aspect. But we don't know the damage making that change would cause, the cascade effect through their lives. Unless you are them, you can't say what is right for them. Any more than they can say what is right for you.

So...as always, the winner will be the victor and in the right.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
The Israelis are he terrorists there. They want all the land around them that has any history of Jews on it in the past 1'000's of years ago. Anything referenced in the bible or the Jewish book. They don't have that right. Anymore than the American Indians can kill and take back their lands. Or the Mexicans to kill and take back Texas, New Mexico, AZ, CA. Or me claiming i have history on your land and that i want to come and take it. I need land can i do that? NO!!!! The Israelis need to stay in their defined borders. Actually they need to give up the land they stole and go back to the originally defined boarders when Israel was created after Hitler.

Do you mean the land they won after war was declared upon them? They kept that land as a buffer against another group(s) that want them all dead. Or are you suggesting they should just sit there and allow their massacre? Who knows...from the tone of your post...maybe you are.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Your not a spiritual person, are you? Going by your literal logic, We should be standing on the shore of the ocean waiting for a four headed boogeyman from the book of revelation.

Being devoid of a lot of nonsensical indoctrination, I'm a very spiritual person. And I'm a very logical one as well. Being spiritual doesn't mean you throw away your brain and accept every wild religious story out there .. especially when they are proven false. As for the book of revelation .. I don't give it much of a thought. St. John was an old man living in exile and bad conditions. "Revelations' could easily be dementia driven hallucinations by a very religious old man who was under extreme stress. There is nothing in it that has anything to do with salvation, so it's not worth the time ...

I'm not the topic. The topic is religious extremism in Israel.
edit on 7/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

umm, yeah. When talking about Muslims in America and Muslims elsewhere I wish it could be made mandatory that people preface the conversation with the point that the context - the field in which people function - determines the particular. Its a basic point of logic, and of psychology, that people submerged in the fervency of their own political views should be reminded of.

Muslims in America will probably evince qualities and ways of being consistent with American (and western) thinking. Conversely, Muslims from Muslim countries will express the dynamics of the society they inhabit, and thus the thinking patterns of traditional Islam.

Differences exist because each society has their own unique history. And when we make these cross-cultural analyses, we have to see it as somewhat of a voyage to a different world, a different planet, where what matters to us and is seen as important to us - say, equality, tolerance and other 'feminine' values' - do not apply and in many cases are actually look upon with contempt.

The problem of Islam and contemporary Islamic society, in my view, is a flagrant chauvinism. This issue is not so great in the west, for obvious reasons. We've liberated women and have allowed their own intellectual attributes to influence the subsequent course of cultural development. So, in Israel, for example, it would be seen as unconscionable that a 15 year old Palestinian/American boy could be beaten as he was by Israeli soldiers. The soldiers will be tried and held accountable for their actions - because a certain type of behavior, values and awareness - compassion - is expected by Israeli society.

Will anything comparable be felt by Palestinians? No. They're infected by the chauvinistic thinking of traditional Islam. Until Islam undergoes major reform - within Arab/Muslim societies - we will continue to bear witness to prolific injustices against non-Muslims without much backlash from within their own societies, and with the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the history of the Jewish people and THEIR OWN attachment to the land of Israel (or palestine) will continue to go unnoticed, as water poured into a perforated container, the Palestinian can't seem to pay notice to any persons (or peoples) plight but their own.

Both sides of course should come together. But only one side is honest and mature enough - Israel - to abide by the morals of our modern world.

And should this not be obvious? It's simply cause and effect. The Arab-Muslim society prohibits the type of thinking that has propelled our world closer to a place where differences in religion, ethnicity or sexuality matter less than acknowledging what unites: the facts of our being human, of experiencing the same human realities. The beauty of living. The beauty of nature. Etc. The systems of view of things, to put it succinctly.

Islam really is the biggest social problem facing our world today. It comes behind climate change, which I see as the biggest problem. But it's a close runner up. It complicates our situation, no doubt.

And, if I may...don't forget those in power within Islam that are using these wars and the hate to get rich and drunk upon the power. They don't want peace because war is their life-blood. Much like many black "leaders" here in the USA. THEY are the real evil...the ones who use people and war to feed their wealth.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

They all need to go..!!

Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindu's, Protestants..... Extreme, hard-core, moderate... "The Lot of Em".

Extermination, re-location, isolation...., whatever, as long as they are out of the way of regular folk (those who are not insane).

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

going by your twisted views that would leave animals on the land only, and it looks like you'll be on the first boat out, as there's no room for atheists and their fairy tale dogma of magical apes who can turn in humans if you throw a few million years at them.

Hasta la vista baby

edit on 10-7-2014 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Why ? Because It's good to be anti-Islam.

LOL said like a true Klansman ....

Is there anything that you don't hate?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join