It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction in UK politics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

GB's been under suspicion for a while. He strikes me as the doggy sort too. I meet him once and he struck me as a right dick head.

The younger politicians like our PM are likley clean but will still be dragged into the gutter by this I bet.

UKIP (if clean) are likely rubbing there hands together with glee as they will get the pissed off tory party support.

Dont know were the labour supporters will go?

No one will vote for the two big parties if linked to pedos thats for sure.
edit on 8-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Im so ashamed and disgusting with this even though Im anti death penalty id bring it back for all those found guilty in the cover up and pull the hang mans leaver myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

As I said in my post, I may well be wrong as in relation to your post but the essence of my post is still very much correct and all the names alluded too have been strongly linked with this paedophile ring.

To be honest I really don't understand why you chose to be so cryptic.
I understand why you may not want to outright accuse specific individuals of specific crimes but you could certainly offer up far more information or be clearer - or are you being deliberately vague in order to fit future events in line with your alleged prediction?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

As I said in my post, I may well be wrong as in relation to your post but the essence of my post is still very much correct and all the names alluded too have been strongly linked with this paedophile ring.

To be honest I really don't understand why you chose to be so cryptic.
I understand why you may not want to outright accuse specific individuals of specific crimes but you could certainly offer up far more information or be clearer - or are you being deliberately vague in order to fit future events in line with your alleged prediction?

No, I'm not being deliberately cryptic to fit future events into it, it will all be very clear since on the surface the different bits aren't directly connected.

I'm not going to stick names on it or the other thing that it relates to, that would be asking for trouble.

But believe me - you'll know if / when it happens that it is what I predicted because it will be a bombshell of atomic proportions and will be a complete curveball to 99.99999999% of people.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You really believe all current politicians are squeaky clean and not involved in similar activities?

I'm not saying they all are, far from it, the vast majority probably aren't but I'd gamble my last pound that some are and that their goings on are common knowledge in certain circles.

This goes to the very heart of 'the establishment' - some of the names allegedly linked to it achieved the highest positions possible......and some allege it goes even further with links to not only both Houses at Westminster but also senior civil servants, judiciary, police and even royalty.

If we ever see a truly independent inquiry with far reaching powers the findings could shake the very foundations of our society.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You really believe all current politicians are squeaky clean and not involved in similar activities?

I'm not saying they all are, far from it, the vast majority probably aren't but I'd gamble my last pound that some are and that their goings on are common knowledge in certain circles.

This goes to the very heart of 'the establishment' - some of the names allegedly linked to it achieved the highest positions possible......and some allege it goes even further with links to not only both Houses at Westminster but also senior civil servants, judiciary, police and even royalty.

If we ever see a truly independent inquiry with far reaching powers the findings could shake the very foundations of our society.

I'm sure it goes right through the structure of power - politicians, bankers, judges, police, etc, it would need to so they can effectively cover everything up.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If you didn't want people to guess or discuss then you shouldn't have posted.

You are being deliberately evasive and unless you are going to reveal at least a bit of what you actually mean then this thread should be in the Predictions and Prophecies Forum and has no place in the Political Issues Forum.

edit on 8/7/14 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I dont think they all are not by a far stretch, but I think its the older generation who will be torn to shreds by this.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Definitely mate - they'll be offered up like lambs to the slaughter and it'll serve as a distraction from current goings on.
Everyone who will be revealed as being complicit in this conspiracy will either be dead or in their dotage.

The problem is that one or two who have been implicated are still well and truly alive - if they are proven to be involved then it could cause the demise of one or two famous and powerful British institutions.

Its noticeable that the Tories, Labour and the LibDems are all singing from the same hymn sheet and none want a full public inquiry with sweeping powers.

For all that this is being widely reported its still relatively low key considering the potential implications.
If some of the long standing rumours are proven to be true this could seriously alter the face of UK society.

Being the cynical sort I suspect that some sort of compromise will be reached, certain individuals who are dead, almost dead or are simply deemed expendable will be found guilty but the rest will be conveniently swept under the carpet.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
They are going after old TV and media presenters who were big in the 70's/80's, but who's names are still big enough for people to remember: Jimmy Saville, Stuart Hall, Dave Lee Travis, Rolf Harris, etc.

Your post is a reason why naming names is problematic, as Dave Lee Travis was found not guilty, so chucking him in with the guilty is reinforcing a falsehood.

On the naming of names generally... Just think how devastating it would be if you were falsely accused. Lord McAlpine was libellously accused by Sally Bercow in 2012, for example.

This Paedo Ring has been oft mentioned for many years. Hopefully the police investigation will uncover the truth. I am encouraged by the political reaction so far and see no evidence that there is an unwillingness to act.

www.bbc.co.uk...

However, it will not bring down the government as the people in power today are not those in power in the 1980's when this was alleged to have been going on. Much has changed in society over the 30 years and - as Saville, Stuart Hall and Rolf Harris can testify. The changes in social attitudes has ensured that these people are answerable for their past behaviour.

Regards

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

However, it will not bring down the government as the people in power today are not those in power in the 1980's when this was alleged to have been going on. Much has changed in society over the 30 years and - as Saville, Stuart Hall and Rolf Harris can testify. The changes in social attitudes has ensured that these people are answerable for their past behaviour.

Regards

Come on cause it will. Doesn't matter when it was. It will be a PR nightmare. Any party with any hand in the cover up will be labeled the pedo party.

You will have to be naive to think otherwise. Look at Margret thatcher? She is long in the grave and people in the north still curse her name. The ghosts of the past can haunt those of today.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That assumes there was a concerted conspiracy by a political party (or parties) to do a cover up, rather than individuals acting in isolation. We do not know yet. Either way, the current set of politicians were too young to be tried up in this affair, so have no interest to cover-up.

People like to hark back to Thatcher, and I'm not supporter, but the Left did a great deal of damage with their idiotic actions to wreck industry and Thatcher was the publics reaction to the Left. But that's another story!

Regards

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: paraphi

Regards

Come on cause it will. Doesn't matter when it was. It will be a PR nightmare. Any party with any hand in the cover up will be labeled the pedo party.

You will have to be naive to think otherwise. Look at Margret thatcher? She is long in the grave and people in the north still curse her name. The ghosts of the past can haunt those of today.

I don't think it will bring down the current government.

They may be vilified for what happened in the past, if the party did cover things up, and rightly so, but if the next bombshell is about Labour and it's stuff that happened in the last few years then it will be seen as FAR worse because it will be politicians who are MPs right now, and it will be Labour that get destroyed by it.

Plus it will be the current government who are "taking a stand" against it.

I'm sure they'll hang out some of their own ex politicos from long ago in among it all, just to look like they're really bringing justice.

And what other option do people have when it comes to voting, it's a 2 horse race, it'll be a choice of the lesser of 2 evils.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Charles Lynton or Anthony Charles Lynton Blair or Miranda as he was known to his friends.
In the 70s and 80s Charles Lynton was fined £500 for cottaging in public toilets.
He used his middle names and his latter two names Lynton Blair in court, this man became PM of Great Britain.
No one will be able to bring down a political party no one its all hidden and it will never be brought to light.
thetruthnews.info...

If you want just google Charles Lynton for all the gossip on him

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No one in the world wants a strong britain. the euopeans don't want it and neither does america.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join