It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction in UK politics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotscorps84

They are changing the way you need to register to vote as well, each individual is now responsible (as opposed to the head of household) and its done over the internet. Wouldn't be surprised if this is part of some vote rigging system. Anything to keep UKIP, or any other non-Etonian party out of power.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: monkofmimir

Na the press is onto it now. They will run with it like a dog with a bone.

The tory party will be obliterated by this. Who will want to be involved with the pedo party? And labor will be lucky to come out of this.

Only one party is going to give us the in/out vote ........ looks like i may be disappointed any way you look at it, unless i decide to run myself ......a deffo in/out vote guaranteed. If all comes to pass in this prediction, we'll be looking at an all new party system anyways

cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I hope labour burns with it too.

And they likley will as the lost dossier is just one of many scandals comeing to light dateing back since thd 60's

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Well ifsorry WHEN the tory party collaspes im betting the MP's that come out unaffiliated with the pedo ring jump to UKIP to save there political career I know I would.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well Thatcher was buddies with Jimmy Savile.

She was also PM when the dossier was lost.

Also the home office seems to be the main ones covering this up.

The home secretary's at this time were Leon Brittan and Douglas Hurd

The torys are going to burn.

The establishment will close ranks, and the " Old boys club" will make sure very little comes to light.

Too many powerful people in all walks of life will make sure of this.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Don’t forget Labour is probably as deep into this as the Tory party, I hope both parties are destroyed by this. Both of them are well past their prime, They’ve been wrecking this country for a hundred years with their monopoly of power.

With the general election only next year and this horror show set to last months if not years if the truth comes out the damage may be decisive.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't getting more coverage here on ATS, i know were just the little old UK but these revelations really do have the potential to expose how corrupt the supposed 'leaders' of our society really are.

I've been looking into this for some time, my interest was initially piqued by the shocking stories told to me by my mom, she was working as a cook at several children s homes during this period.

When you start to scratch the surface the level of involvement is jaw dropping, it not only points to politicians but also has the potential to implicate many other big name celebrities, the police, the security services, the judiciary, the BBC, the Royals and even Child-line, the well known contact service for abused children.

I've been thinking about starting a thread on this so that i can share the information i have collected (its all available on the web if you look) however, i don't have experience in writing threads of this nature (with potentially libelous content) and as it would obviously involve names of alleged participants i have no idea how would i go about this on here without the risk of having it removed and me possibly getting banned... Is it just as simple as stating allegedly?

Anyway, here are a few links to some older articles; not the best sources really, just what i have open in other tabs at present; however, if you do a bit of digging you can find many more accounts that collaborate and expand on what is alleged.

www.presstv.ir...

thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com... and-britains-dirty-secrets/

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ssing-decades.html

To keep this in line with the OP's thread.. My prediction would be that some big names will be hung out to dry but these will only be the patsies. There is no way the real truth about how deep this goes will ever be allowed out because quite simply, it will show how corrupt our system really is.

edit on 8/7/14 by HumanPLC because: adding more links

edit on 8/7/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Seeing as you can blame Obama on ATS for about everything bad thing thats goes on in world I wouldn't worry about libel

edit on 8-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ha ha, good point although i think hes in the clear on this one.

Im gonna go and have a read of the T&C's (i have read them before mods... honest )

edit on 8/7/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There's a reason nobody is mentioning any of the names of any of the people implicated in this, because they can and will sue you back to the stone-age if you do.

I suspect you could start a thread on it, but if people start mentioning names then ATS is gonna get contacted by lawyers with take-down notices.

We've seen they're more than happy to go after people who post even vague allusions to the identities of some of these people on Twitter.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The torys are going to burn.

Actually I think it's the other way around - labour are going to burn...

If you look at the child sex scandal so far it's pretty obvious what they're doing.

They are going after old TV and media presenters who were big in the 70's/80's, but who's names are still big enough for people to remember: Jimmy Saville, Stuart Hall, Dave Lee Travis, Rolf Harris, etc.

The impression that they have been trying to give is that all of this was being done back then because "it was a different era" and "people thought it was okay" (which they bloody well didn't - that's a distortion of the truth that changes peoples memories).

They also went after the guy off Coronation Street who has been on the show forever - so he was an famous back then too, and he's still on the show and well known now - but he was found innocent.

The picture they are painting is that this was all in the past, an old problem that doesn't exist any more, and even the political abuse that is being alluded to now was back in the midsts of time.

Today, surely everyone is more enlightened and "knows better"?....

However.....

I think that the big game that is going to play out is that there will be a scandal involving current/very recent politicians from one particular party that will "shock" the public and have them demand blood for it - and stop them from voting for said political party.

All of this that is happening now is to pave the way, bringing politics into the game, with the Tory problem being from the era where "this sort of thing happened and people turned a blind eye to it", and the Labour one being right now/very recently.

There have been lots of rumours - operation Ore etc - and I believe it actually ties itself into the heart of something else that will blow the lid off the Labour party forever.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
There's a reason nobody is mentioning any of the names of any of the people implicated in this, because they can and will sue you back to the stone-age if you do.

Exactly

Or something worse might happen instead.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You are right, and obviously without the ability to use names you get into person a is linked to person c, person c said something to person d, etc... Which to be honest is pointless.

What further complicates things is that not all people in this are actual abusers, a lot of them were enablers that allowed it to happen. Don't get me wrong, both are as bad as each other in my eyes however i suspect the law says different.

Two users on the David Icke forums have put together a massive collection of information on this, its what i used as a starting point for my digging. If you havent read it, and are interested in this scandal its worth checking out. There is a wealth of information there, massive respect to those guys (or gals) for the work they have put in.

Here is the link if anyone wants to have a read.

www.davidicke.com...

edit on 8/7/14 by HumanPLC because: grammar

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

It will burn both partys.

But the conservatives were the ones that lost that dossier. They are going to pay dearly for that.

Both big party's will burn.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It will burn both partys.

But the conservatives were the ones that lost that dossier. They are going to pay dearly for that.

Both big party's will burn.

They and the media have already got the message through to the people that these things happened in the past and they were terrible and people will pay - but it was all in the past.

But it will be a whole new bombshell when big names from today are shown to have been involved directly, and in covering it up, and when it becomes apparent they were involved in the other thing, and that's what the other thing was all about - that will be a whole different level of #storm.

People work by comparisons - things that happened in the past were bad, but somehow the same things happening right now are worse.

I guess it's partly because abused children from then are adults now, abused children from now are still children so it has more psychological impact.

But the other thing - that's what will blow the top off - if I'm right of course, but I strongly suspect I am.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yep, if that pedo dossier contains what we've long suspected it might contain, and the media actually get their hands on it, it will be explosive.

Which is why I think heaven and earth will be moved to make sure nobody ever sees the dossier again.

I think this new scandal has surfaced due to investigations into the big celebrity paedo ring, they're linked together.

The dossier might have 'gone missing' or whatever, but many of the victims are still living and I hope they will find the courage to come forward, as did (and still are) the victims of the celeb perverts. Another dossier can be made, this time by the CPS.

It's guaranteed that a few guilty MP's are going to be thrown to the wolves as an example, but I fear many will escape justice.

Also, let's not be distracted too much by all this. I think that whilst all eyes and ears are averted towards this scandal, the tories will use this opportunity to quickly sneak through loads of their self-serving and socially destructive reforms before they're kicked out next year. They've only got 10 months left, they'll make the most of it for sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Sure, its about this paedophile ring that has been operating in Westminster for decades, if not longer.

If the full extent of it does come out then it would truly show how corrupt and amoral UK society truly is.
This goes to the very heart of 'the establishment'.

I'm not saying that all politicians, senior judiciary / police / military / bankers / industrialists are or were involved - its probably only a small minority, but many knew about it and actively covered it up.

We've seen the ageing or dead minor celebrities get offered up as sacrificial lambs, next we will see either deceased or as good as dead politicians given the same treatment.
Why?
Because it distracts from current goings on.
Does anyone truly believe that there aren't those in positions of power today who are actively involved in similar activities?

MPDLGKGBETAL

MP = Pretty obvious and his name has been all over the internet in connection with this.
DL = Not sure.
GK = Another one widely linked to this ring.
GB = All high profile politicians but this man is definitely the most well known. Again, widely linked to this scandal.
ETAL = All the others like RC, TH etc.

I could be wrong of course and your post has nothing to do with them - but that doesn't mean these people aren't linked to this Westminster based paedophile ring.

edit on 8/7/14 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

A time is arising in humanity whereby we are becoming spiritually aware of this madhouse being ran by the biggest nutcases and grand demons masquerading as politicians,bankers and the general establishment.
I feel that transparency of all that goes on here in secret will be made apparent.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I fear that any of those who maybe involved who a are at ,or near the top of " the establishment" ; will be well protected.

It reminds me of Jack The Ripper. Inspector Frederick Abberline , who lead the investigation into the murders, was convinced The Ripper was someone within " the establishment" but was being well protected.

We know what the outcome was.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

MPDLGKGBETAL

MP = Pretty obvious and his name has been all over the internet in connection with this.
DL = Not sure.
GK = Another one widely linked to this ring.
GB = All high profile politicians but this man is definitely the most well known. Again, widely linked to this scandal.
ETAL = All the others like RC, TH etc.

Please don't try guessing, I don't want to be accused of suggesting any specific person is doing X, Y, or Z, especially since you've got a lot of the meaning of it wrong.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join