It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction in UK politics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello,
I've been predicting that this is going to happen for about 18 months, and to me, with everything that is going on now, it looks like everything is moving in the right direction for it to happen - sometime before the general election in order to destroy one of the political parties.

I don't want to say exactly what it is, since it is very sensitive, but they all deserve what's coming to them if it does happen.

Instead I'm going to post a string of letters covering what it's about and who's involved - I expect arrests, scandal on an unimaginable scale, and more.

I'm not going to speculate what these mean, I'm just putting it here for the record, if I'm right I'll explain later.

MPDLGKGBETAL

I don't expect anyone to reply, like I said I'm putting it here to prove later that I predicted it.

Please don't try and guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Yeah the whole pedo buisness is going to destroy the torys if not labour too.

Westminster has shown it self to be as bad as the vatican.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Intriguing.

S+F for nothing more than curiosity. I usually hate these kind of posts, but since it's the UK, I'll stay tuned.

Why are not allowed to guess though? Libel perhaps?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Intriguing.

S+F for nothing more than curiosity. I usually hate these kind of posts, but since it's the UK, I'll stay tuned.

Why are not allowed to guess though? Libel perhaps?

Perhaps - and I'm a big scaredy cat

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yep, if that pedo dossier contains what we've long suspected it might contain, and the media actually get their hands on it, it will be explosive.

Which is why I think heaven and earth will be moved to make sure nobody ever sees the dossier again.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yep, if that pedo dossier contains what we've long suspected it might contain, and the media actually get their hands on it, it will be explosive.

Which is why I think heaven and earth will be moved to make sure nobody ever sees the dossier again.

I don't think it will be found, I think it's more that it's paving the way for something else.

Not saying anything else now unless it transpires.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If it's the paedo thing, then yeah, it should bring a few top politicians down, I don't think it will be easy though. In my view complicity is something that should be looked at too, for instance how much did the Royal Family and serving Prime Ministers know about what was going on?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Oh I'm replying if this is the MI5 or whoever's list of politicians, royal Household Member, heads of Social Services, a West Sussex MP and a certain aging popsinger code name Kitty to name a few, that Hague and now Vaz is working to cover up. It was on facebook the other day - a friend showed me. Goes back to a certain place they all use to visit, it involves leon briton but not with women.

\I can't wait for this to come out because it so horrified me and I hope they expose the lot. Its one of the most degrading and unpleasant things to read about and explains why some minor celebrity has an OBE for precious nothing except keeping his mouth shut about himself and the others he obviously saw involved in this high-profile ring.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Is the facebook story related or similar to the Leon Brittan information I posted in this thread about a video on Youtube? It's the last paragraph of my post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-7-2014 by twfau because: forgot to link the thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Cameron is readying the public subconsciously for what is to come with what he's said today.

Mass psychological manipulation of the public, very subtle.

In my humblest of opinions.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit reason - Changed URL - BBC moved story

edit on 7-7-2014 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Could easily be to do with the re-location of oil fields to make them fit in English maritime borders without permission under Blair. Perhaps a rigging of the Scottish referendum. Or once it comes out properly through the bias media that Scotland doesn't rely on handouts and is actually providing a huge chunk to the British economy. The rest of Britain will want answers as to why Scotland was always regarded as a poor scrounging nation. Why'd you think Better Together is so keen to keep it's "poor, needy, resource hungry little brother"

anyway i think they only way to prove you have predicted it is to say it rather than, at a later date decode your own code and hold that has proof.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
random letters = no prediction, you could fit words, names, anything! to fit in the future ZXCVBNMLKJHGFDSA

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No, not really, it will be apparent later if it comes to pass - there are 5 specific items referenced.

That with something else will prove the point.

Anyway, as I said - this is just to record the prediction, what with this being a conspiracy/supernatural/etc site I think it's the right place for it.

Just forget about it now and we'll see.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

i think just telling people is probably best. People here kind of like proof and facts. I agree that a code can be made to mean almost anything after an event.

We are all geniuses in hindsight

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It aint no prediction mate im 100% sure in the coming months a whole lot brown stuff is going to be hitting a very big fan.

There is going to be a political scandal that will make the MP expenses seem like a jolly good laugh. Wouldnt be surprised that by the years out a lot of MP's, former MP's, Lords and high ranking officials are going to be sitting in prison awaiting trial for crimes against children.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
It aint no prediction mate im 100% sure in the coming months a whole lot brown stuff is going to be hitting a very big fan.

There is going to be a political scandal that will make the MP expenses seem like a jolly good laugh. Wouldnt be surprised that by the years out a lot of MP's, former MP's, Lords and high ranking officials are going to be sitting in prison awaiting trial for crimes against children.

I hope so I really, really hope so. I am worried they will simply throw a couple of token lords to the masses and white wash the rest.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: monkofmimir

Na the press is onto it now. They will run with it like a dog with a bone.

The tory party will be obliterated by this. Who will want to be involved with the pedo party? And labor will be lucky to come out of this.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I keep wondering if Thatcher knew or even helped cover it up. The fall out from that would be extreme.

Questions about later prime ministers especially Blair spring to mind as well.

I really hope this investigation digs deep and finds out not just who did it but those who covered it up and those who played dumb.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well Thatcher was buddies with Jimmy Savile.

She was also PM when the dossier was lost.

Also the home office seems to be the main ones covering this up.

The home secretary's at this time were Leon Brittan and Douglas Hurd

The torys are going to burn.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well Thatcher was buddies with Jimmy Savile.

She was also PM when the dossier was lost.

Also the home office seems to be the main ones covering this up.

The home secretary's at this time were Leon Brittan and Douglas Hurd

The torys are going to burn.

I really really hope they burn .. end that party for ever.

edit on Mon, 07 Jul 2014 16:18:12 -0500184America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join