It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone else witnessed one around Virginia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
My family seen a huge aircraft making no sound while we were driving back home from a car racing event. Approximately 28 years ago. I was sleeping in the back of our cavelier when they woke me up. It was at least twice the size of a stealth bomber, triangular shaped. One large circular light in the center, smaller circular lights on each corner and small lights all the way around the perimeter. As we were driving down the road it slowly passed over us toward a small city. It was probably 100 to 150 yards above us.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If they have stealth fighters and stealth bombers, wouldn't there be stealth refueling planes?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
JUST SAW ABRIGHT TRIANGLE DECIPTICON LAND LIVE IN CELEB FRIENDS BACK YARD 30 MINUTES AGO YES THEY HAVE LANDED IN LA ,CA

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
HE WAS SCARED AND THIS GUY DOES NOT RUN FROM ANYTHING HE WAS NOT FAKING WE WITNESSED THE PINKISH WHITE OBJECT MAGNETIZE ITSLEF TO WALL HEARD LOUD EXPOLISON HE SAID WHATWAS THAT RAN OVER TO WALLTHERE IT WAS HE HAS IT ON TAPE THEN HIS RECORDER WENT DEAD MEN IN BLACK MAY HAVE CAUGHT ON TO HIMa reply to: XRX12

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey xrx there'sa key on the left side of your keyboard labeled "caps lock" please learn its proper use.

a reply to: XRX12

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Richw007
My family seen a huge aircraft making no sound while we were driving back home from a car racing event. Approximately 28 years ago. I was sleeping in the back of our cavelier when they woke me up. It was at least twice the size of a stealth bomber, triangular shaped. One large circular light in the center, smaller circular lights on each corner and small lights all the way around the perimeter. As we were driving down the road it slowly passed over us toward a small city. It was probably 100 to 150 yards above us.

Yes and?

Oh the question is in the title, Virginia? The state in the US I assume?

Are you after someone top post a pic of the alleged TR3-B or the TR3 Black manta so you can say "hey thats what I saw"?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In 1984 WV, while my best friend and I were passing around a football, we both witnessed, up close and personal; A black triangle that was completely silent, passed over us. It was around 30 feet in size and around 3-4 feet thick. I knew immediately that it wasn't a hang glider. Even at that young age, all I could think was how exotic it was. It had what looked like a single tube light that went down each side - all three lights were different colors. It was going too slow to fly. It was like it was floating. It was right at tree-top level(maybe 50-60 feet), and there wasn't any wind displacement that I noticed. After passing over us and going about 1 tenth of a mile, it made a turn to north-west.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Richw007

This past Halloween night my daughter described seeing the exact same thing in TN. She said it just hovered there pretty low in the sky and then it took off out of sight. When she got back she told me in detail about the object and drew it out on paper for me (she was slightly shocked and excited).
She had her cell turned off and by the time she realized what it was and waited for her phone to come on and get to video mode the object was gone.
I just called her to get the description in case I missed something: She said it was a large metallic triangle with small white lights going around the entire thing, also it had three white brighter lights on each corner. All the lights stayed on and never flashed or dimmed, etc.
edit on 7-7-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
yes, the US.... nope, If I need a picture of something, I'll search google.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That float slowly 100 yards off the ground and don't make a sound? Perhaps reverse magnetic fields? a reply to: stormcell

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The lights on the one we saw were different colors as well. reply to: Fylgje

top topics

join