It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pro Wrestling Debut

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Eh, the guy who recorded the video cut a lot out of the match, including the little bit of offense I got in. You only see me fight back once before taking a boot.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot

Eh, the guy who recorded the video cut a lot out of the match, including the little bit of offense I got in. You only see me fight back once before taking a boot.

What's your fightin' name going to be? Are you planning on a theme or being a good/bad guy?

I'm thinking we should put a few hints out there to owners here to maybe sponsor our first ATS wrestler! You could have a tin foil hat or something! Your finishing move could be called "Final Disclosure"!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Er, well, everything was kind of thrown together for me there. lol I was announced in this match as, "The Jewish Tank" Bruce Gwarsteen only for the second match that day to be called, "The Hebrew Howitzer" Bruce Gwarsteen. Haven't put much more in to the character as of yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot

Er, well, everything was kind of thrown together for me there. lol I was announced in this match as, "The Jewish Tank" Bruce Gwarsteen only for the second match that day to be called, "The Hebrew Howitzer" Bruce Gwarsteen. Haven't put much more in to the character as of yet.

What about mazel toughguy?
The Jewish ninja?
The conspiracy kid?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've always found it really strange how anybody can wrestle professionally, especially full time?

I mean, the hours, the workload, travelling and the beatings that you guys take!
Not to mention trying to squeeze in time to train, weight lift and eat properly.

I've seen many of the stunts you guys are required to pull off and God damn, I'm surprised you guys can walk after a few years of pro wrestling?

Anyway, congratulations. I wish you much success.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How cool!!

So in a few years when you're headlining, I can say, hey, I knew the Jewish Howitzer way back when...

Good luck, my friend.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
good job! livin the dream, no?

im a fan of wrestling, and when someone says "it's fake" i quickly retort with "no, its predetermined. some of the hits are very real."

got some questions for you tho.

do you wear jocks? if not, why not? seems like a very important piece of kit to me.

how does a match work? ive heard that some of the big spots are worked out before hand, but the rest is improve. ive also heard that one of the wrestlers is the "ring master" that calls the shots in ring. if so, how is it decided who calls the shots? the most experienced, or the "victor"?

are referees failed wrestlers, or can you train and apply for the job?

good job and thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Loved it. Keep us posted on your career. WOOOOOOOOOOOH

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I remember once I had to hire someone to unload my truck. The company providing lumpers was called jerry the king lawler, turns out the wrestler runs a lumper service as his dayjob.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is awesome. It looks like you got to do something you have been working hard to do. Well done on your achievement!

I too am looking forward to seeing more and to say, I knew the Hebrew Howizter before he was cool!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo3Foxtrot

this is one of the most saddest "sport" i ever saw. everything faked. i really admire how such stupid activity can get visitors/views. just sad.

and biggest "profesionals" in this nonsense are indeed low brained puppets playing fake for even dumber viewers.

i would throw a raw guess that average wrestling lover has IQ 90 or les (dumbest part of society).
edit on 8-7-2014 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: poweref

So it's a bit like (insert cable news network name here)
The point is that a person is doing what they WANT to do.
And that's a good thing in my book.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: poweref

this is one of the most saddest "sport" i ever saw. everything faked. i really admire how such stupid activity can get visitors/views. just sad.

and biggest "profesionals" in this nonsense are indeed low brained puppets playing fake for even dumber viewers.

i would throw a raw guess that average wrestling lover has IQ 90 or les (dumbest part of society).

Wow..
Haters gonna hate! On phone or I would have a sweet meme

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Few Comments I hope you take the top to respond to:
1) lifelong wrestling fan who understands the "art" of pro wrestling to a degree. I think you did a good job selling those shots, for a noob it did not look like your first time in a ring. Congrats on the performance.

2) How bad do the kicks to the head hurt. That's always my concern is on the big clotheslines, and slams, and shots, what is really whacking someone good in the head. Is it all you selling, or do those shots connect a little too much? I guess that's the sign of you doing your job well, but are you "paying the price" for it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I hate to say it, but that looks like so much fun!

I love wrestling!

Great job! Even if you got slapped around, that was great, thanks for sharing and if you do any more wrestling matches, please share those too!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: poweref

Wow, you're just a negative person, aren't you? How about you crawl back under your rock of ignorance and stop being a jerk.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
Few Comments I hope you take the top to respond to:
1) lifelong wrestling fan who understands the "art" of pro wrestling to a degree. I think you did a good job selling those shots, for a noob it did not look like your first time in a ring. Congrats on the performance.

I've been training for about 6 months, that includes working on how to sell things properly.

originally posted by: Vaedur
2) How bad do the kicks to the head hurt. That's always my concern is on the big clotheslines, and slams, and shots, what is really whacking someone good in the head. Is it all you selling, or do those shots connect a little too much? I guess that's the sign of you doing your job well, but are you "paying the price" for it.

Um, none of those shots actually hurt. There are some people who are stiff, which means they will more than likely actually hit you, but not full force. A lot of it is on you. If you sell properly, any strike thrown at you isn't going to hurt, you just have to know how to move out of the way fast enough. lol

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: poweref

This is the saddest post i ever saw (should be seen)

No capital letters at the start of a sentence

"Professionals" spelt wrong

"Less" spelt wrong

Incorrect grammar all over the place

Poster definitely has an IQ of 90 or less

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join