It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morons still believe in chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Tell you what, if you're rich - I'll sign a full consent form allowing you to tie me up and drag my ass through a bunch of trails left behind by jets ( Just make sure I can breathe ) Then we can finally put this worthless topic to rest.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Compelling evidence.
No donut.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sounds kinky, but I'll pass.

On Topic, I don't know what I believe about Chemtrails yet. You can disprove a single instance, but that doesn't mean there aren't 100s or even 1000s more that are real. There is rarely wisdom in an absolute position on any subject. I suppose I will have to ignore your ridicule and keep an open mind.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
And rude people don't believe in manners...

Calling someone a moron for not believing exactly like you do is kind of moronic in itself and that makes this thread moronically ironic.

edit on 7/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Sounds kinky, but I'll pass.

On Topic, I don't know what I believe about Chemtrails yet. You can disprove a single instance, but that doesn't mean there aren't 100s or even 1000s more that are real. There is rarely wisdom in an absolute position on any subject. I suppose I will have to ignore your ridicule and keep an open mind.

I am not saying chem-trails cannot exist, heck I even can go so far as say I believe that someone, somewhere has dumped harmful chemicals from a plane that might have effects on people on the ground.

I am saying that I don't believe every H2O trail that comes from a jet is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Calling someone a moron for not believing exactly like you do is kind of moronic in itself and that makes this thread moronically ironic.

I know it's moronic! Hence the rant forum - If I wanted to make a claim, I'd bring sources, I'd bring some type of well-thought argument. This was simply a knee-jerk reaction to a post I saw - Instead of taking a crap in their thread and making myself look like an ass, I prefer to be less than intelligent in the rant forum.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Lonely guy looking for friends? Calling anyone not seeing through your "expert" wisdom a moron isn't the way to do it buddy. Didn't see your credentials and I apologize if you're actually as smart as you think you are but I would love some of what you're smoking!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: spookysully

RANT forum - Hence I'm not acting as if I'm smarter than anyone else, I'm acting like I'm ranting.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope
Rant doesn't mean you get to call people morons, it just means you can complain.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Do you believe in anything?
If so, what?
If not, errrrrr...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I know it's moronic! Hence the rant forum - If I wanted to make a claim, I'd bring sources, I'd bring some type of well-thought argument. This was simply a knee-jerk reaction to a post I saw - Instead of taking a crap in their thread and making myself look like an ass, I prefer to be less than intelligent in the rant forum.

Rant=No debate required. Got it.
Can we get a new forum mods?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I would hold off making such a staunch claim. There have been many so called conspiracies in the past that have turned out to be true. Until there is impartial research done on chemrail claims, I think the jury is out on this subject. By the way, who ever claimed that all jet contrails were chemtrails?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well, if anyone doubts that the "chemtrails" seen in the sky are perfectly normal and understandable, allow me to shamelessly plug my thread in which I forecast each day whether they will be visible above my house, using nothing but weather models and a bit of number crunching.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm 6 for 6 at the moment. Still early days but it's looking promising.

No chemtrail believers have made any comment yet, of course.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
By the way, who ever claimed that all jet contrails were chemtrails?

Well, Dane Wigington (aka "Global Skywatch") for one. He says there is basically no such thing as contrails!

Jet engines do not produce condensation trails except under extremely rare conditions, and these will be too short and too high to be seen from the group[sic]. In fact, most people will never see a true condensation trail in their entire lives.

He goes on to state that the reason all weather and climate textbooks show that he is talking rubbish is that they are all written to support the chemtrail conspiracy (and never mind the fact that books have said the same thing for well over half a century, since the dawn of the jet age!)

If that isn't wilful delusion then I don't know what is!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Tell you what, if you're rich - I'll sign a full consent form allowing you to tie me up and drag my ass through a bunch of trails left behind by jets ( Just make sure I can breathe ) Then we can finally put this worthless topic to rest.

You may get a bit farther with this by asking a rich person who also believes in chemtrails to rent the plane and take direct samples of "chemtrails".

Of course you would have to get someone who wasn't already part of the chemtrail game since those folks are completely against direct sampling. (for obvious reasons)

But calling folks names usually just pisses them off.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How many people here know the definition of rant? It's not "calmly expressing ones thought out opinions" for the record!

If I had typed this in any other forum I'd say some of you are right about my behaviour, but since I'm in a forum specifically meant for # slinging, why not go constructively post somewhere else and leave the definition of what a rant is alone?
edit on 7-7-2014 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2014 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So you think morons still believe in chemtrails? Well I don't believe in chemtrails, so you must be wrong!
No, wait a minute...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
So you think morons still believe in chemtrails? Well I don't believe in chemtrails, so you must be wrong!
No, wait a minute...

All X are Y does not mean all Y are X

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
Now wait a minute. If you are trying to say that x=y does not mean that y=x, then my world is crashing down around me!
I thought that I had a firm grounding in reality!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

x⊂y, not x=y.

And that won't mean anything if your browser doesn't do Unicode

new topics

top topics

join