It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Spraying on Vancouver Island

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...

These were all taken by me within the past 2 weeks on the southern tip of Vancouver Island BC Canada. Contrails you say? There isn't an airport within 40km. All pics seem to have a similarity, they are trying to block the sun. You can see when the trail disperses it leaves a large wave that briefly blocks the sun for 45 minutes to an hour.

edit on 6-7-2014 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
chem trails eh? canada eh? oh mer god I don't know what to believe now.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well we are the closest to HAARP right?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cass1dy09

These were all taken by me within the past 2 weeks on the southern tip of Vancouver Island BC Canada. Contrails you say? There isn't an airport within 40km.

What makes you think that they are not contrails? What has no airport within 40km have to do with anything?

All pics seem to have a similarity,

Well,contrails usually look the same... Did you check to see what aircraft flight they were?

If you are worried about contrails, try this.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I only witnessed one spraying and unfortunately it was the time I didn't have my phone on me as I was engaged in a physical activity. I promise you it did not start "con-trailing" as soon as I saw it, he waited until a decent altitude.

Well I saw another picture on here the other day that a user posted of all these contrails in a row where he said he lived right by an airport. Would just increase the chances of contrails to chemtrails ratio. As the pictures I provided are all different days.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

'They don't HAVE to, on youtube they can speed thru it!"
Oh man I had a good chuckle there.
I am not pro or against chem's but this idea of vinegar is pretty out there...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I promise you it did not start "con-trailing" as soon as I saw it, he waited until a decent altitude.

You mean you did not see any contrails until the plane climbed into the right atmospherics to show them...

Well I saw another picture on here the other day that a user posted of all these contrails in a row where he said he lived right by an airport.

Not every plane lands at a airport near you...

. As the pictures I provided are all different days.

Yes, contrails are produced when the conditions are right....

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So you're telling me in pics 6 & 7 that 2 passenger jets flew together in sync with each other that low to the ground altitude not being near an airport for fun? Did I mention no navy bases around either.

When I see jets with contrails they're rising in altitude not in an long parallel line low to the ground..
edit on 7-7-2014 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

So you're telling me in pics 6 & 7 that 2 passenger jets flew together in sync with each other that low to the ground

What makes you think that they were low to the ground? Do some research on perspective. Also planes tend to follow a similiar flightpath.

altitude not being near an airport for fun?

Again, have you checked to see what flight they were?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I haven't checked the schedule. I edited my post on the bottom can you respond to that statement?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I haven't checked the schedule. I edited my post on the bottom can you respond to that statement?

They are NOT low to the ground - what makes you think that they are?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Lower then I have noticed jets with noticeable, smaller contrails that are increasing in altitude would be I should say

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Lower then I have noticed jets with noticeable, smaller contrails that are increasing in altitude would be I should say

They are not lower, just further away. As to the size of the contrail again a lot of that depends on the atmosphere where the plane is, things like wind at that, and the length of time they have been there.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

These were all taken by me within the past 2 weeks on the southern tip of Vancouver Island BC Canada. Contrails you say? There isn't an airport within 40km.

What makes you think that they are not contrails? What has no airport within 40km have to do with anything?

All pics seem to have a similarity,

Well,contrails usually look the same... Did you check to see what aircraft flight they were?

If you are worried about contrails, try this.

Perhaps you could research yourself the questions you ask in trying to debunk what people post, and inform those you don't think know what they are saying, instead of serving up a bunch of straw man arguments? Then maybe your comments would prove helpful to discussions, rather than make you look extremely lazy and always wanting people to deliver unto you, all the secrets of life in a little box with a red ribbon on it, as if you are worthy of such attention and service from posters.

By the way, since no airports are near, there isn't any foreseeable reason to cause aircraft to all congregate near Victoria, and play TIC-TAC-TOE in the sky!!!! and then watch how hazy it makes the sky overhead on a beautiful day (it would have been).
Please explain this.

edit on 7-7-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I can tell you were in the Langford area... you were very very close to taking a picture of my house too (I'm not telling you which photo, but it was darned close). Bahaha.

I will assure you of this, I see the trails quite often in here, and especially with the ones you show with the Con/Chemtrails over Langford. Those are usually from planes flying in from the states, or military craft flying up to Comox from what I've seen. Not all the planes register on the various flight trackers I've noticed.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Perhaps you could research yourself the questions you ask in trying to debunk what people post

So Instead of letting people do their own research, you want someone else do it for them.... if I did that (I cannot, as I do not have the location), they would not learn anything - or don't you want people doing their own research for some funny reason?

By the way, since no airports are near, there isn't any foreseeable reason to cause aircraft to all congregate near Victoria, ...Please explain this.

Well, Victoria is a big state so what makes you think aircraft congregate near it? Or do you mean one of these?
en.wikipedia.org...

Or you could just read this....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Perhaps you could research yourself the questions you ask in trying to debunk what people post

So Instead of letting people do their own research, you want someone else do it for them.... if I did that (I cannot, as I do not have the location), they would not learn anything - or don't you want people doing their own research for some funny reason?

By the way, since no airports are near, there isn't any foreseeable reason to cause aircraft to all congregate near Victoria, ...Please explain this.

Well, Victoria is a big state so what makes you think aircraft congregate near it? Or do you mean one of these?
en.wikipedia.org...

Or you could just read this....en.wikipedia.org...

The Photos seem to all have been taken around the Langford area of the Captial Regional District of Victoria, here in BC. The nearest airport being YYJ is about an hour's drive away from this general area, given good traffic. I know the area well, and know for a fact that these trails are going from a North/South direction and some East/West. These planes are likely to either have been heading to the states from Alaska or somewhere else in BC, or From the states or somewhere else down south heading North. Possibly stopping Up-Island, on the Mainlaind, or in the Yukon or Alaska.
edit on V20143607July36Mon, 07 Jul 2014 01:36:02 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidFire

The Photos seem to all have been taken around the Langford area of the Captial Regional District of Victoria, here in BC.

As can be seen there are aircraft flying over there

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I will say it now, believe in the chem/contrail conspiracy or not. My input, as I actually live in the area is that the trails really tend to appear more when there is Cirrus formation in the sky. You can tell where the atmospheric moisture pockets are or aren't, based on how broken the trails are on times.

Well, It's late, so don't expect me to reply instantly.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...
www.anony.ws...

These were all taken by me within the past 2 weeks on the southern tip of Vancouver Island BC Canada. Contrails you say? There isn't an airport within 40km. All pics seem to have a similarity, they are trying to block the sun. You can see when the trail disperses it leaves a large wave that briefly blocks the sun for 45 minutes to an hour.

Not relevant. If a plane flies 8,000 miles, and forms a contrail halfway through its journey, both airports it is using are 4,000 miles away.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join