It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help identifying antique Coca cola sign.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm in need of help identifying this Coca cola sign. The dimensions are about 3×2ft and it appears to be made of stone, either granite or marble. It has no identifying markings on it that would let me know who it was made by. Also, it is really heavy. I'm looking for a value and to know who made it. Thanks.
edit on 7/6/2014 by lspilot6946 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/6/2014 by lspilot6946 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lspilot6946

a picture would be nice.....you have a small post that took up a page?? oh now your post page is much smaller, sorry I am of no help to you on this matter
edit on 6-7-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Seeing your edits it appears you might be struggling with upload or link features? That can present difficulties on here and everyone knows it. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you're stuck. Like others I want to see a coke sign made of stone…

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Where is the photo? How are we supposed to know what youre even talking about?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

from your description - its highly likely that it is a unique piece of art - value = what someone is prepared to pay

as for its origin // provenance - IF it is official the people to ask are the coca cola museum

but its just my opinion that a stone sculture would be more likely a local one off created by an independant mason or artist

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I would guess it was something the president or a top dog in Coke had made for an office building maybe. I don't think it would have been legal to use their embalm without permission. Ill try to find some old pics of their factory to see if such a sign was around.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I saw 2 edits, you were probably trying to upload a pic...c an be difficult to do sometimes
.....I did a search for coca cola signs...none made of stone...good luck with your search!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
iv got a buddy who knows all about these.....said by nearly everyone on then cheesy storge wars or them two lovers who go around picking,pawn shop ect

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Easiest way is to upload picture to tinypic, and then copy the [IMG] (IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards) code and paste it here. As simple as that.
edit on 7-7-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

tinypic? You know those are the exact directions to use ATS uploading of photos! so, why go anywhere else? ATS is the EASY WAY...

top topics

join