It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian & Australian Prime Ministers Deliver Exact Same Speech (Word For Word) About Iraq & Terrori

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Many governments now have been infiltrated and have the same masters. Politicians have been given the script to read to the sheep. Why do you think Obama had so many teleprompters in front of him? Follow those teleprompter cords and see where they lead.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

lol

[sigh]

arrrghhh

They're all fools and whores.

F&S&

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That is crazy.

I mean, I assumed that the media and many allied leaders were all part of the master plan, or at the very least either brainwashed themselves or terrified of the consequences of non-compliance. I still hold that many leaders, having spent time around and listening to some at the UN and in NY, are not as agentic, self-aware, or knowledgeable as we would like.

It is quite possible that many, especially underlings or puppets, really don't know that they are being fed bull to present to the populace. They are just as brainwashed or blind as many others.

originally posted by: jude11
Just a small post...

How many still believe that TPTB never had anything to do with our current state of terror? That thing that we know nothing of but are looking over our shoulders for?

I am ashamed to include my own Nation (CANADA) in this mix but in order to spread the truth we must be willing to accept the ugly.

Many here know me as a truth digger of US crimes against humanity, US hypocrisy and US World stage aggression...but what about my own Country?

Well, here it is and I am ashamed to not only have willfully ignored our guilt but also to have actually believed we are better. FACT...We are not better and are actually complicit in World Crimes.

As a TRUE Canadian...

Peace

OFF TOPIC...

Just for fun:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Loss of innocence is a bitter pill.....
I am beginning to view ALL world leaders as being on the same master plan, leading us down a dark path to .........

I agree about disillusionment being painful in process. I just spent a decade researching as much as I could about world history, social science, politics, and so on in an effort to understand what I could. I realized that I had become almost depressed to the point of a loss of energy and drive due to seeing much of what governments and people have done. Even more so, I am disillusioned by the social science and observational reality that most people prefer their mental comfort cocoons, nationalism, ego, and illusions over facing any kind of truth, such as their own government's war crimes. Hence, the "buck get's passed" from one generation to the next because 95% of people don't give a f#ck.

How does one regain their drive and positivity after removal of illusions? Perhaps it comes again and it's just the shift in awareness that is painful.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Two of the most useless human beings on the planet.....and as for you OP a self confessed truth seeker against US crimes etc.....YES you should check you own country..a country with no culture or history (147 years) and useless on the world stage in every aspect from political weight to historical achievement!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

+1

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Tony Abbotts a complete moron one of the worst PMs(only dullard was worse) we've ever had in Australia.
Of Course he relies on script writers so did Gillard both typical 21st ce figure heads more rhetoric than substance their key consistency.

edit on 8-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No surprise really. It's all about rebuilding infrastructure after you bomb the $h!t out of a country......everybody (corporations) wants a little piece of the pie.

It's confessions of an economic hit man 101.

Good post, S&F.
edit on 8-7-2014 by solongandgoodnight because: Added letter

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just more proof our prestigious leaders just do not care anymore. What is anybody going to do about it? That's the way they see it, obviously.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wonder how much they sold their soul for?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It's possible they could both just be complete idiots.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
It's possible they could both just be complete idiots.

What that say about everyone that voted for them and works with them?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So what is more likely a massive thousand year old global cabal that controls every event in human history does not have the brains or the resources to give two world leaders different speaches with similar themes? Or a poorly payed overworked speech writer just plagiarized while on a tight deadline? You decided. Hint: its number 2.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

How many still believe that TPTB never had anything to do with our current state of terror?

The problem starts with the fact that most dont even believe that TPTB exist. This should help blow that theory out of the water!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Thank you!! I'm always happy to see new documentaries about the Federal Reserve. Looking forward to watching it later today. Why don't you start a new thread with that video?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

...and the 4th possibility: two different people wrote the same exact speech. Far fetched, I know - but covering the same topics using the same writing strategy in the same language could produce identical speeches. Maybe the speech writers even had the same speech writing teacher!

I heard that the law of averages supports that if you sit a monkey down at a keyboard long enough it would eventually type out the entire novel "War and Peace" word for word ... but I'm betting on some form of plagiarism in this case.

edit on 7/8/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead

...and the 4th possibility: two different people wrote the same exact speech. Far fetched, I know - but covering the same topics using the same writing strategy in the same language could produce identical speeches. Maybe the speech writers even had the same speech writing teacher!

I heard that the law of averages supports that if you sit a monkey down at a keyboard long enough it would eventually type out the entire novel "War and Peace" word for word ... but I'm betting on some form of plagiarism in this case.

Theory # 4 billion !
There the same person !
In that case they can go and f~#$€ there selves .

An to all the people who thinks the queens a lizard everyone knows she's an ostrich !

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

How many still believe that TPTB never had anything to do with our current state of terror? T

The current state of 'terror' has existed since the days of Mohammad.

For over 2000 years two sects within Islam have been vying for dominance.

Sunni versus Shia on a world wide 'celebrity death match' playing Pinky and the Brain trying to take over the world.

The ME exports another thing behind oil, and that is 'terrorists'.

And that has been going on a long time, before the colonial European powers drew the 'modern' day borders there.

By extension long before 'the powers that be existed'.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Talk about being on the same wave length.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The apes are learning how to read. This could get dangerous in the future. If they evolve opposing thumbs we are all in trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join