It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28th July 2014 - Drop of the USD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I gave my reasons actually...the dates do not match the one of the video, because 1) i didn't make the video and 2) I was attempting something else.

at 2:24 in the video - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven" .

You can hear it as '2014, you Drop the zero, fourteen 2 times - seven'. 14x2 = 28.

Is what I'm specifically talking about here...

Also to add, as I wrote in the other thread.... I said this:

7 Miserable years... 7 good years... biblical reference....

Mark Mark Mark (mentioned a few times)...... Mark of the beast... to do with 'no transaction can be made without the mark'. IMF related?

"Drop the 0'.... also means 'drop the loser'.... so.. remove a currency... or remove nations that are in debt.....

Also 28th of July 1914 was the start of WWI... she says 'anniversary' like its a good thing. Anniversary would be the END of the war, not beginning.

All events mentions, WWI, Berlin wall collapse, (fall of soviet union to do with fall of wall), Bretonwoods accord. ALL staged events... (when price of OIL was closely tied to USD$ and the connection of other currencies to the USD)....

She mentioned G7.... although it was G8... so... MINUS RUSSIA... mentioned twice.. Some connection here?

Also she mentions the word 'Magic'.... and the lunar calander... Magic and Lunar calendar has to do with the Pagan belief... lunar to do with the Goddess... some sort of ritual may occur between 21st and 28th.

Hope that clears it up

And again for the naysayers, let me be clear, I AM HOPING THIS IS ALSO THE CASE, that nothing happens

edit on 14/7/9 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zer0megAlpha
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

From what I've seen, it looks like more and more people are just commenting without the care of understanding the video which is kind of sad. I really hope that this is just one exception and that next time people will actually watch or read whatever the op is before commenting.

You cant quote the source material as the main reason for the theory and then change the theory to fit whatever model you choose. How is that logic.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I can't even begin to comprehend how you don't think this is an application of reason.

There is a video which was dubbed over. The reasoning presented behind the source video was assessed, and found to be lacking. Some of us decided to bring further reasoning on board.

This isn't any different from how theories evolve over time from any other source.

There's actually two sources her. The underlying video, and the reasoning of the uploader.

It was found to be curious by the uploader, he presented his theory, and we deviated.

...and what?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I can't even begin to comprehend how you don't think this is an application of reason.

There is a video which was dubbed over. The reasoning presented behind the source video was assessed, and found to be lacking. Some of us decided to bring further reasoning on board.

This isn't any different from how theories evolve over time from any other source.

There's actually two sources her. The underlying video, and the reasoning of the uploader.

It was found to be curious by the uploader, he presented his theory, and we deviated.

...and what?

I meant the source material being the women from the IMF speaking. If the allegation of the OP is that the elite are sending each other hidden coded messages via numerology encoded in a speech then you need to tick to all the rules of that assertion. If you follow this logic then you also need to apply all the rules of numerology that they are supposedly following. You cant just pick and choose the rules you want to fit the model of the argument. Numerology by the very words of the speaker who this is all about is reductive.

if 14x2 made 28 then 2+8 will equal 10 and you drop the 0 to get 1.

there goes your date and your logic. it makes more sense to follow the video creators line of reason and go with G20(even thought i dont agree with even that). keep in mind I dont buy any of this as legit. I will be back here on the 29th to remind of of this lunacy.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Ok so numerologically... they would never be able to say a date beyond the 9th by your logic since all numbers compress to a single digit yeah?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Im a Marty

Ok so numerologically... they would never be able to say a date beyond the 9th by your logic since all numbers compress to a single digit yeah?

What makes you think this has anything to do with predicting a date through Numerology anyway? And what makes you think they would even need to do it in such a clumsy and inefficient way.

Did you ask some very basic questions before you jumped to your conclusions?

Like who she is addressing?

And why is she talking about Luna new years which is something the west barely cares about? Or even the fact that she is talking about numerology, which is circumstantial at the very best and out right fabrication at the worst??

The audience in the press conference is hard to work out but at the introduction of the full video which im guessing you have not watched. It is clearly stated that the speaker is concerned about emerging markets especially China.

Which would explain why she used symbology they understand.

If you are actually interested in the truth watch the full NPC video

Also you think the elite need to make redundant predictions in such a manner. You dont think they have mobile phones or even access to things like email or websites?? Common sense mate.

The elite are far more organized motivated intelligent than the sheep they control which is why they are in charge and we are on a conspiracy website trying to decide if they are sending each other hidden codded messages on the very technology they control.........think about that for a second.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im a Marty
at 2:24 in the video - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven" .

You can hear it as '2014, you Drop the zero, fourteen 2 times - seven'. 14x2 = 28.

7 Miserable years... 7 good years... biblical reference....

Mark Mark Mark (mentioned a few times)...... Mark of the beast... to do with 'no transaction can be made without the mark'. IMF related?

"Drop the 0'.... also means 'drop the loser'.... so.. remove a currency... or remove nations that are in debt.....

Also 28th of July 1914 was the start of WWI... she says 'anniversary' like its a good thing. Anniversary would be the END of the war, not beginning.

All events mentions, WWI, Berlin wall collapse, (fall of soviet union to do with fall of wall), Bretonwoods accord. ALL staged events... (when price of OIL was closely tied to USD$ and the connection of other currencies to the USD)....

She mentioned G7.... although it was G8... so... MINUS RUSSIA... mentioned twice.. Some connection here?

Also she mentions the word 'Magic'.... and the lunar calander... Magic and Lunar calendar has to do with the Pagan belief... lunar to do with the Goddess... some sort of ritual may occur between 21st and 28th.

I'm not one for numerology, but since this could be a number code so I'll play

14x 2 + 28 could refer to NATO which has 28 member nations
G7 could refer to Russia as you pointed out.

Someone else posted that drop the zero could refer to a nuclear attack

2014, 2x7 or 27 could be a date. The date would be Sunday 2014-7-27

So if this were a code, it could mean NATO nukes Russia 7-27-2014

But another meaning could be "Drop the zero" referring to currency devaluation. With all of the Fed reserve printing and the monetization of the debt we could be facing the devaluation of the American Dollar. Legarde might be saying that the US currency will drop a zero so $1 become 10 cents and ten dollars becomes $1. It would be a nod to the fact that hyperinflation, or a inflationary depression in coming because of all of the Federal Reserve printing to keep its cabal of banksters afloat and to keep the appearance of a recovery on the wall street talk shop.

Somewhere else Fed chief Yellen said its not the Feds job to pop bubbles www.zerohedge.com... maybe she and Legarde are alerting those in the know that TPTB are going to have the IMF do it, perhaps this is an attempt to derail the BRICS and bring on the North American union and the Amero. Welcome to the age of the American Peso.

A date of 7-27-2014 is a Sunday and making a change in the currency on a weekend would make sense. Banks are closed, they shut down the ATMs and close the banks for a week. It would be a Cyprus bail in.

In any case, imo numerology is lunacy, and unless this is a code then it just proves that those in control are lunatics.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Her reference to Western new year and Lunar new year could be saying move forward exactly one month.

So perhaps the hidden meaning could be move forward one month from July 28th.

leolady

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
Her reference to Western new year and Lunar new year could be saying move forward exactly one month.

So perhaps the hidden meaning could be move forward one month from July 28th.

leolady

Well the date in the video has come and gone. As I suspect the 28th will also come an d go with the USD not being dropped.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If numerologic messages to the elite are encoded into IMF/finance related speeches, then would it be possible to search for other messages encoded in speeches past?

We could then cross reference those messages with actual events and then ascertain their accuracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well... let's see what tomorrow brings

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Well... let's see what tomorrow brings

Yehhhhh most likely not... lol

Oh wells, spose thats a good thing

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And the count down is on to tomorrow! ....dun..dun..dun...!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
And the count down is on to tomorrow! ....dun..dun..dun...!

Actually when I wrote the last post, it was already the 28th here..... WST (Australians are like - 12 hours ahead or something)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well not all chances are lost till the 29th world wide. But I still think nothing is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
come on the petro dollar sucks ,lets hope it does fail,your forcing the world to buy in dollars,stop raping and forcing things,god dam bullies

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Now I'm just trying to get things clear, are we counting any drop or we only counting major falls?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

PSEi drops ahead of 'ghost month'

leolady

That was posted on the 22nd and it was the Philippine stock index.......Hardly the USD or the whole point of the OP......

I hope all you doomsayers have learned a valuable lesson...But probably not.

I'll see you all at the next financial collapse thread. Laters.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I am not a doomsayer...lol

I am simply having fun decoding the message and playing with the numbers.

I don't think there is anything more sinister than we already know is going on with the IMF, neither do I believe her speech was a doomsday prophecy.

I believe it is simply a PR speech given in an appealing way to the public regarding the IMF Overhaul.
A speech given in a way they thought would be appealing to a particular audience.

No lesson needed here~

leolady

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join