It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Environmentalists Are Now 'Rolling Coal'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This could be considered battery in some states, as blowing a cloud of smoke could obscure the road and cause an accident.

This is probably just a small cadre of folks doing this, and I don't think it is representative of a larger movement. Sensationalism at its finest.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

You now speak for a whole group of people? Are you the hill billy Lorax?

Where I'm from we lay insults on crappy people. Are these guys who are blowing smoke on people being good people? Justify it to me please.
You called me racist trash for calling them sister loving hill billys (hill billy is a race?) and then immediately point a finger at a book of Jewish law and ethics for Jews to live by in return. You gotta admit that can seem pretty backward and antisemitic. To be Jewish can mean ethnicity or religion so yes some can consider it racist to single them out.
I'd rather sound "very liberal-like" than sound uneducated and narrow minded.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

Ahh and there is the "uneducated" comment I was waiting for to confirm my suspicions. Thank you.

You are singling out a whole group of people and calling them "sister-lovers", which is racist because it is aimed towards a certain group of people. Again, very liberal-sounding person you are.

And my response about the people who do this(rolling coal) was very, very clear. Go back and read it. And again, the Talmud is a religious book and it is impossible to be racist against a religion. If not, then, the people of the West Baptist Church have a case.

good day and I am done with you
Keep making racist comments about hillbillies and I will report you.

edit on 9-7-2014 by Fylgje because: typo and posting error

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
I would like to know why you don't complain like this when your favorite president takes so many vacations on airforce one burning more diesel than a 1000 of these trucks.

Well, Airforce 1's smoke traditionally goes directly up the American voter's ass, where it less obtrusive and less obvious than these trucks venting directly to the open air.

This article lacks scientific merit. CO2 is supposedly the demonic "greenhouse gas" that we are to believe increases Earth's termperature... and it is not a visible compound to the human eye. That black soot is mostly base carbon, the building block of life. It isn't healthy to inhale, but it also isn't contributing to the fairy tale AGW model, either. It is disingenuous to claim it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

You where actually the first person to bring up being uneducated in your first post when you assumed people thought these trucks ran on coal. Hill billy is not race so it's not racist. Jewish is an ethnicity as much as it is a religion, which you singled out so that can be considered racist. Again super smart man from the south hill billy is not an ethnicity, they come in black, white, red, brown, yellow, tan any person on this planet can be a hill billy so please report it to the mods and they will tell you the same thing. I'd rather sound like Obama than you. If calling someone liberal is a insult or predetermines what you think of them then Sorry but you really must be uneducated.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
Hill billy is not race so it's not racist.

Hillbilly also isn't an insult. Neither is redneck, hick, or stomp. I'm a proud member of all of those classifications and, to be honest, find that most of us have more intelligence and horse sense than pretty much anyone who throws one of the terms around like it is some manner of insulting slur.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Rolling coal is such an insult...for shame.

All the time, energy, and resources poured into perfecting efficiency, and people go and ruin it for jackassery points.

No different than defacing the Mona Lisa, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is so insane and disgusting. I have been saying for a while now that these right wing/Tea Party type people are degenerates and delinquents and this is proof of it. Purposefully blowing toxic smog all over because they don't want to have to care about anything except themselves is unbelievably immature and terrible for the environment. This equipment should be outlawed immediately and everyone who sells it or uses it should have it confiscated and fined if not imprisoned, IMO.

Anti-Environmentalists Are Now 'Rolling Coal'

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's because of your melodramatic, idiotic, cry-baby, repetitive, endless whining they're doing it.

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING!
edit on 9-7-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I didnt mean hill billy as the insult, hick isnt very nice in my book but sister loving is the insult. I myself embody what most consider a redneck to be.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Would you care to compare statistics

of REGRESSIVES as "delinquents" and "degenerates"

vs

Conservatives as "delinquents" and "degenerates?"

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

Please show me some solidly derived statistics

indicating that

Conservatives are significantly MORE "typically"

A-holes & jerks

than

Regressives.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Fargoth
Hill billy is not race so it's not racist.

Hillbilly also isn't an insult. Neither is redneck, hick, or stomp. I'm a proud member of all of those classifications and, to be honest, find that most of us have more intelligence and horse sense than pretty much anyone who throws one of the terms around like it is some manner of insulting slur.

My problem started with him generalizing hillbillies as "sister-lovers". Go read his post. His smug insults are all right there. Now he proclaims that he is a hillbilly. BS. And nowhere did I say hillbilly was offensive. I did say "hick" is offensive and a disparaging term for rednecks, etc..
edit on 11-7-2014 by Fylgje because: to correct typo

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
CNN/HLN's Moos woman did a feature on that. Somebody called it 'Prius Repellant'.

Yuk.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Revoke their driver license permanently. lets' see it a bunch of over weight, beer drink, self centered idiots can roll coal on a bicycle or even roll a bicycle.

This is just another reason why I think the majority of the human race is a lost cause.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
How is this any worse than the commercial and industrial stuff that does it even worse? eighteen wheelers or marine diesels? off road stuff like earth movers? There are very little standards or none at all on that type of stuff but everyone gets all worked up over a little pickup truck making some smoke. Meanwhile the industrial stuff is a whole lot larger burning way more fuel and it's running almost continuously.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi, clean air fans !!

One said:

Oh wow. Those big men..
Those big manly men...
Oh my oh my, look how manly and tough they are...!

YEAH !! That's what "room temperature IQ" generates in a vehicule !!!
. . .and probably in centigrade/Celsius degrees !!!

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Don't see where the "Tea Party" and Conservatives are connected to this article.

You added something to your post didn't you???

Something not exactly in the article.

Can you tell me what it is???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join