It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: misnomer68
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Why does another person's religious beliefs make them your enemy?
That type of thinking is exactly why we are a dysfunctional society. Either you are with me, or you are against me.
originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Because I've had it up to my eyeballs with religion. I've just had it.
originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: BO XIAN
I see this nonsense a lot. Please do explain for us ignorant folks how the corporatists are anything but corporatist. How exactly are they communist? How is a one world government communist? Using one thing you don't like and attributing something else you don't like to it doesn't actually make them one in the same, it means there's two different things you don't like.
11. "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.
127.The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government..." American Mercury Magazine, December 1957, page 92
1891: Cecil John Rhodes organized a secret society to take control of the world. His mentor at Oxford University was John Ruskin. Ruskin has a swastika engraved on his gravestone, just as Rhodes Trust member Rudyard Kipling has on the covers of his early books. Prior to Adolph Hitler, the swastika, which reportedly also has been seen at the S&B vault at Yale University, was an elitist symbol. In an apparent contradiction, John Ruskin referred to himself as a Tory and a Communist. However, one must realize that the elite have no qualms about working with both the political left and the political right, with an ultimate goal of synthesizing them into a world socialist government.
"Christianity" has lost ground
1. In the educational arena by edict--where Islam is given a free pass and even witchcraft is given a supportive boost while Christianity has been ran out of the arena on a rail.
2. In the media by wave after wave of hostile-to-Christianity movies, TV programs, music etc.
3. In the body politic with wave after wave of laws and regulations making it unlawful to practice simple benign aspects of one's faith that were heretofore common place and accepted as fitting by one and nearly all.
4. In the neighborhoods where regulation and law after regulation has limited even simple home prayer groups--where possible, out of existence.
6. In the workplace where "Political Correctness" has exalted Islam and even witchcraft while trashing Christianity relentlessly.
7. Even in the churches which the globalist oligarchy has deliberately infiltrated and watered down to meaningless almost Anti-Christ social 'weakly-do-goodism' without the soul and heart of The Gospel of Jesus The Christ . . . and extremely hostile to the miraculous in the Bible as well as in modern Christianity.
A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other. Either the opponents of slavery will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become lawful in all the States, old as well as new — North as well as South.
originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: buster2010
I was beginning to think you were so late to the party as to be concerning.
Nice to see you are still functioning on your usual cylinders.
I don't think I'll bother much about your points.
It would have to be a very tedious exercise . . . not my favorite type.
Those who know better already know better and the rest are probably beyond influence.