It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christian right seeks cultural and political domination

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OBAMA here is worse that LBJ and Nixon combined.

Really?

I am an Obama supporter. I voted for him because he is a methodical thinker. He said he'd make a list of what needed to be done, study each issue, then act only when he had a solution.

That is exactly what he has done.

Everybody wants something. I'm not interested in a president that tries to appease the "flavor of the month".

Libertarians live in a once was mindset. It's a "new world" --- new thinking is required.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
if we can not unite as a world group, as a coherent representation of the human species, than we are not ready to be contacted by alien entities...I think that is one of the basic thresholds for formal contact. We must be able to show that we are compatible and respectful toward each other, to gain any serious attention from ET's.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
If I speak it I would guess then it is indeed "really" as I have said it. You sound like a JACK KEROUACK fan to me,NEVER MIND about the world blowing up as a result of America's policies in secret since WWII(That makes me paranoid to the"right" and I don't know about YOU but I ain't gonna DIE for their sins) NEVER MIND the KGB running ops to foster the hippies culture to undermind our values. I'm a headbanger,baby boomer I like George Carlin too.
If you cannot see a chicago hustler lady your glasses are broken.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
if we can not unite as a world group, as a coherent representation of the human species, than we are not ready to be contacted by alien entities...I think that is one of the basic thresholds for formal contact. We must be able to show that we are compatible and respectful toward each other, to gain any serious attention from ET's.

I actually have this thought as well, now that you bring it up.

I do think, IF there is a Federation of Planets, a global government would be a requirement.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

ALIENS? We have no idea what ALIENS think. Go overseas sometime in places where the tourists fear to tread you will see odd things beyond your kin AND those ALIENS are POSSIBLY Demons from hell. mankind doesn't have the intellect to tell either way. Not to mention THAT TOO could be a manipulation,why the pain,the fear?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Off planet beings. Aliens, ET, Visitors.

Not Demons. Demons is another man made myth along with religion. Another control factor.

Could there be both benevolent and malevolent Off Planet Beings? Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That would be another requirement people not calling them demons....
Que Bo....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

That would be another requirement people not calling them demons....
Que Bo....

Pet peeve for sure.

And there's only one kind of off planet being, and they're all bad. Argh!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh well then, cultural rewording here for those who think in ABSOLUTES without any confirmed facts we all know.
ARE they service to self or service to others?
WHO defines that?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh well then, cultural rewording here for those who think in ABSOLUTES without any confirmed facts we all know.
ARE they service to self or service to others?
WHO defines that?

I think you're gonna need to steer this back to apply to topic.

You have facts on Demons?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I responded to JIMMY X about aliens and YOU guys went to THAT topic. I asked YOU a question that undermined your position on aliens and 2 of you you began jumping my semantics,when I attempted to clarify you defected so you didn't have to answer as a defensive measure I guess.

DEMONS:service to self entities that seem to feed off negative energies. They are said to be contacted through isoteric rituals and are defined by the Christian as minions of Satan who himself was non cooperative with MY perceived Source entity.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

DEMONS:service to self entities that seem to feed off negative energies. They are said to be contacted through isoteric rituals and are defined by the Christian as minions of Satan who himself was non cooperative with MY perceived Source entity.

A definition is not fact, it's a definition.

Please steer back to OP subject.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
YES Ma'am I guess I'll just shift gears and beat you on topic.

THE power of the "CHRISTIAN RIGHT" are MY guns and MY family in arms,They have successfully KEPT us OUT of IRAN by telling the PRESIDENTS essentially no. Which is WHY they are being fired they won't play.
The people that are formenting these issues are ABOVE this by money and laws. I guess you call the right wing and REPUBLICAN because you don't understand the term ROBBER BARON.
we as Christians don't want to oppress or be infiltrated by those who don't like us.
"US" of course being a technical misnomer because I at BEST am a Heretic.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hold up a sec.
You're saying that the "Christian Right" is who kept us out of Iran?

I beg to differ. MOST of the country opposed us going in. The "no" was loud, and nearly universal. It was John Hagee and people like him (the Christian Right Zionists - Christians for Israel) who WANTED to bomb Iran - so, I don't see it the way you do at all. ??

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I find it odd that people who support the idea of a "one-world government" are actually inline with most mono-theistic religions that hope for a "one-world government". The only difference being, they want God to rule, and the other wants man to rule.

The thing about absolute rule is that no matter what they deem law, we cannot escape it.

Be careful what you wish for, there is no saying that the "liberalism" you so cherish, will be inline with how you live your life. What you do today, the powers-that-be could easily make it illegal. Your moral code will not matter, nor will your choices. We will have no choice, it will be made for us.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: misnomer68
I find it odd that people who support the idea of a "one-world government" are actually inline with most mono-theistic religions that hope for a "one-world government". The only difference being, they want God to rule, and the other wants man to rule.

The thing about absolute rule is that no matter what they deem law, we cannot escape it.

Be careful what you wish for, there is no saying that the "liberalism" you so cherish, will be inline with how you live your life. What you do today, the powers-that-be could easily make it illegal. Your moral code will not matter, nor will your choices. We will have no choice, it will be made for us.

Why is a global government absolute rule? I really don't understand the totalitarian mindset. No one is taking away local government.

However, many areas would be more efficient and logical when applied globally.

Monotheism is a faith belief. Never will every citizen have the same faith belief.

I'm so sick of the word Moral. It's a word that was so abused by the Bush administration it has no value in politics.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Indeed. Why can't the NWO government be a democracy?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

lol 2008 Pres candidate John "Bomb Bomb Iran" McCain was "Very Honored" by Hagee's endorsement... until he wasn't.

Another Dominionist darling is Rick "also likes Bomb Bomb Iran" Santorum.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Ugh.. Yeah, I know.
Hey, have you watched the video contained in that link?
Pretty freakin' scary.

It's apparently not working to click on it now - but I saw it a while back....and it disturbed me greatly.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
"Family in arms" aka our military, sorry I wasn't more clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join