It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT THE HELL you folks keeping to complaint "NO JOBS"like a yelling baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

That in Itself would not even be close to demonology 101! Unless your minds so closed off from the world, set in your ways, and are always right.

It would seem we have become Hit by any side ones not ready to deal with just yet.Almost every week something just has to come and disrupt one's peace of mind. Yes, sometimes everyday for that matter! It would seem the Thoughts of Happiness might be made up or misunderstood. Even in Happiness, if you pay attention. It's just really not there! Yet, when one is doing nothing, enjoying the day, and just being Oneself. You do notice it come over you.

No matter what choices we make, somewhere down the line. Someones getting Hurt, taken advange of, seems to be the thing these days. So you go with the lesser of 2 evils, try tossing a 3 into it so you feel better anyways. Some do not even care nor give a darn, do what they want so one could say. Don't even Choose!

Thats why one Leaves Bone for them HellDogs at night, during the day even. A Sign of Love, Kindness, Caring does seem to have them Look the other way. If I remember right, they only go for the evil ones anyways! Or if one wants to include this in their programming, Does not the Dogs from Hell just collect the Ones Missing from Hell? Guard the Gates right? So if you was one and some demon Slipped By, Your not doing your Job! Sure in the Hell THEY do not want their Boss down their necks!

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

Where is the words"Nothing wrong there" on this thread?(=good?You are a joke...) LOL

Its quoted in the post you are replying to.

Don't you see it's for the grammar checker?It's the checker software response,not just "I said"...(Your comprehension skill is awful,again...) You feel grammar error but grammar checker can't detect it ,so? I think grammar is person by person .

Sorry but your cheese has slid right of cracker here.

I think grammar is person by person .

That's nice, I think roses are red.

I use it to detect intolerance and xenophobic people.

Good for you.

However what you do is create confusion after being asked to explain yourself a little better because some don't understand.

Your replies to every request has detected an huge intolerance and xenophobia in yourself that it seems you are trying to push on others by playing your games.

I and others have asked for a bit of clarification and you attack any post asking so.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

ROTFL

I have no obligation to agree how you thought about "I playing games "...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I have no obligation to agree how you thought about "I playing games "..

Of coarse you don't, that goes against you part in the game your playing.

Here I will borrow from your side of court

Where did I post about "I playing games" where are those words in this thread

What a joker or in need of something the internet cant offer.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

What a joker or in need of something the internet cant offer.

^It works for you also .
edit on 11-7-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join