It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim asking question and then wishes she hadn't! Great response :)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: tsingtao

I disagree,

this activist was able to get the eugenics heritage foundation to go on record. that way they can be fact checked. Which we all know is doom for conservatives.

If facts, even though some were not stated means doom for conservatives, then I guess we are all doomed.

After all, there would no longer be room for dissent would there?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How exactly is that different from what America is doing?

Instead of subjugation of women, people like you want to suppress an entire people.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

people like you want to suppress an entire people.

How exactly is it 'suppressing an entire people' to tell the truth ... that there is no freedom of religion in sharia, no freedom of the press in sharia, no freedom of speech in sharia, that women are subjugated in sharia, that there is no equality in sharia? How exactly does telling the truth 'suppress an entire people'?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I've never known a conservative to let a lack of facts or even reality stop them from spewing propaganda.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You act like there's a difference between sharia and canon law. how naive!

I don't know if you drink or not, but have you been to a place that doesn't sell alcohol on Sunday? That's canon law at work. Hell much of the conservative social agenda is canon law at work.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I have to say the same of a progressive.

But usually their lies/propaganda are a bit fantastical.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You act like there's a difference between sharia and canon law. how naive!

You really should stop with the name calling. It is rather silly, considering you are wrong again. Canon law runs the Catholic Church. INSIDE the Catholic church. It has to do with religious practices and it's not binding on anyone. It tells Catholics how to pray and when to fast. Catholics can ignore it or follow it, their choice. Sharia runs countries and it is binding and it kills people. BIG DIFFERENCE.

have you been to a place that doesn't sell alcohol on Sunday? That's canon law at work.

No, that's called 'blue laws'. And those are mostly gone except for places like Arkansas and Mississippi.

Hell much of the conservative social agenda is canon law at work.

Hard core conservatives are usually fundamentalist christians. They HATE the Catholic church. They don't push Canon Law. It would be absurd to think so.

You don't understand what Canon law is, do you?
It's Catholic law that runs the Catholic Church.

And you failed to address my question. Here it is again - How exactly is it 'suppressing an entire people' to tell the truth ... that there is no freedom of religion in sharia, no freedom of the press in sharia, no freedom of speech in sharia, that women are subjugated in sharia, that there is no equality in sharia? How exactly does telling the truth 'suppress an entire people'?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'll be truthful. I'm all for the subjugation of those who would subjugate me. Especially when they have said that is their intent.

I'll always fight for freedom. I don't fight for some God, but rather for freedom for myself and others to think the way they want to.

The Cult of Allah is nearing a deathnell. All due to their own actions.
edit on 6-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: ETA

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: buster2010
The Heritage Foundation just pulls facts out of their ass.

OR .. they just post factoids that you don't like. I suppose it all depends on your definition of 'extremist'. Would you call sharia-law muslims who want to chop off hands of children and stone to death adulterers and homosexuals to be extremist? Would you call Muslims who don't allow free speech or free religion to be extremist? I would. 60-75% of Middle East Muslims want that.

I would consider 60-75% extremist then. Not just the jihad fundamentalists.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

for one, you aren't telling the truth, you are repeating propaganda.

for another the repression your kind and ilk want is to completely "democracy" a culture out of existence.

Don't pretend the popular conservative idea of genocide doesn't apply to the ME just like it applies to the people of south America that your kind wants to kill off completely.

hell conservatives are outright about wiping out the people of the ME.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So you box people in and wonder why muslims are done the same?

Your post makes no sense. Ramblings of the ill-informed and very prejudice.

Cookie denied....

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

for one, you aren't telling the truth, you are repeating propaganda.

You just got 'schooled' by me on the difference between Canon Law, Sharia, and Blue Laws ... but I'm not telling the truth, eh? Where exactly did I not tell the truth by stating that Canon Law is CATHOLIC CHURCH LAW ??? How is it propaganda to state that CATHOLIC CHURCH LAW is how the CATHOLIC CHURCH runs and it's not what runs this country? How is it propaganda to state that BLUE LAWS are the old religious based laws and they are all nearly gone? Go ahead ... try to prove me wrong. You can't. Just admit you were wrong. It's okay. You can do it ...

for another the repression your kind and ilk want ..

How is it 'repression' to want freedom of/from religion, freedom of the press, freedom of speech? Answer that. How is it 'repression' to not want to be run by religious rule of law that insists women don't get equal legal rights? Answer that. How it is 'repression' to not want to be run by religious rule of law that says people have be put to death for being homosexual or for not converting to Islam? Answer that. Who is the 'repressive' one?

And you failed to address my question. Here it is for the third time - How exactly is it 'suppressing an entire people' to tell the truth ... that there is no freedom of religion in sharia, no freedom of the press in sharia, no freedom of speech in sharia, that women are subjugated in sharia, that there is no equality in sharia? How exactly does telling the truth 'suppress an entire people'?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

Oh wait, so its ok to paint an entire culture with a broad brush, but it's not ok to call out a subculture for doing it?

How does that work??

There is a subculture in this nation that wants two wars. These are wars of genocide. They want to eliminate all latinos from existence, they call them illegals regardless of their actual immigration status.

And they want to eliminate all Muslims from the earth, citing that even the moderates deserve death for not killing the extremists and themselves for this subculture.

I'm sick of the intolerance, and I refuse to be tolerant of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

How exactly is it 'suppressing an entire people' to tell the truth ... that there is no freedom of religion in sharia, no freedom of the press in sharia, no freedom of speech in sharia, that women are subjugated in sharia, that there is no equality in sharia? How exactly does telling the truth 'suppress an entire people'?

Because that's what the hard core right wants in this country.

Those same repressions those same religious laws rebranded for the conservative subculture.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I think your anger is misplaced, it is the government stirring the poo

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That makes no sense. You'll have to rephrase. That post is impossible to follow.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
300 Million Extremist Muslims. The 75% of Muslims who are moderate become irrelevant. The 300 Million can inflict heavy damage on the world. Yeah ... she got it right. It's something to be concerned about. And she backed it up with a whole lot of history of this happening in other cultures ... like Japan World War II and the Russians etc etc ....

I would expect no less an uneducated response from someone who rides the Islamic 'out the frying pan into the fire' rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I think you will find the nation people do a pretty good job too. This site is full of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove
Follow T&C. Address the topic .. not the posters. I'm not the topic.
Watch the video and address what the woman said.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I offer my indirect response to HauntWok in agreement with yours.

Paranoia. I'll leave it at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join