It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird dream, maybe symbolic in nature? Please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I haven't posted in a long while but I do read the forums a lot.

Basically I had a dream last night which I am struggling to understand. In the dream I was walking near my area with my dog a German Shepherd mixed with a Husky and I came across two travelling women, both slightly short and slightly overweight one was wearing all black the other a dress mixed with blue and purple I think, and the lady in blue had a newborn baby boy who she didn't really care for it that much but she seemed very bound to it (much more than you'd expect from a woman who doesn't want her baby) and she claimed that her son had no father.

Anyway the 5 of us ended up in a hotel/ motel/ travel lodge but there were no available rooms bar one tiny room and one shed located very close to the window of the room and the woman left the baby in the shed and they took the room, a few hours seem to pass and I notice that my dog has disappeared.

I immediately go to the shed to make sure that the dog has done nothing to the baby and this is where I am perplexed, I walk into the run-down shed and the baby is laying on a single bed with my dog also on the bed guarding the baby vigorously but in the shed there are also other animals, I specifically remember seeing a black cat watching the baby, a raccoon watching the baby, birds sitting within the shed and other animals also watching the baby there was also a 'presence' in the room also. I think it was a bit weird that my dog (a very good guard dog) would be allowing these other animals to stay in the shed with the baby. The dream ended by me looking my dog in the eye and then there was a flash of bright white light and I woke up feeling very strange...

If anybody could shed some light into this dream I would very much appreciate it, or am I looking too much into this?

Many thanks ATS

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wow! That was an incredible dream. Thanks for sharing this. I'm sorry, I can't offer any explanation.
One could speculate endlessly on its "meaning". The women, the baby, the shed, the animals, the bright light.
And the fact that you awoke feeling strange. That's a lot of material to work with!

I've posted dream threads here a few times. I think dreams are without a doubt one of life's greatest mysteries.
Some dreams are just mind-blowing!
There are many different theories out there on the subject. Some are quite interesting.

Personally, I believe dreams vary greatly in relevance and significance. Some are merely the results of random thoughts we may have lingering in our minds, while others may be very significant omens or portents.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I've had dreams like that a lot over the past few years, ever since the solstice lunar eclipse of 2010 when I sort of ascended or was abducted or something. I've been a kind of dream warrior since. You sort of get used to it.

Anyway, last night in a dream I freed a river of life-force from enslavement to a hidden corporation or mega-wealthy family or something like that. From the river, an incredibly beautiful woman emerged. We made love, and separated at the edge of the property. The head of the slavers, who was now pretty powerless, caught up with me there and said they were going to get her back for the price of a mere peanut. Not sure what that meant.

I've had encounters with Blue anima figures before, that's part of why I go by the name of BlueMule. So if it's her, thanks for watching out for her, and thank your dog too.

edit on 573Sunday000000America/ChicagoJul000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm envious of you people!
Last night I had a dream I forgot to bring my lunch to work.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That would be a nice change of pace.

It certainly isn't easy being a dream warrior. You leave the realm of your personal unconscious and dive into the collective unconscious, where you can make powerful enemies and take many wounds.

Luckily, you make friends too.

edit on 586SundayuAmerica/ChicagoJuluSundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rsk360

Thats a toughie…

If I try to understand just one aspect of it I'd say your dog is guarding you and yours very well.

Another might be that you aren't sure about having children… is that on your mind at all?

Sometimes our dreams are cluttered with aspects that our own subconscious mind places upon them. At times this might complicate or blur the underlying message somewhat.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
First I would like to know, what is it that you think your dream meant??

After I hear what you have to say, I will tell meaning to.

Always remember and keep in mind that animals are people as well..
they may have different form but they still do as humans do..
work, eat, play, survive, love... just in different fashions
edit on 6-7-2014 by 88path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I honestly am at a lost!

a reply to: 88path

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Cool dream.

Sounds like the baby in the manger story a little, but more like birth of the antichrist.

Actually, it seems like a condensed, dream version of a real life scenario. Like snippets strung together to tell a story. It seems to have continuity in that respect.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

If you look at it this way. You have to watch society or so called westernized society(Hong Kong is a good example of becoming westernized). It is a sign of women becoming ignorant and greedy. This is in fact true(seen a lot in American media). Women are naturally becoming more ignorant due to media.

This might help you.
www.scmp.com...

"Parents who can support their child do not teach, Parents who can teach cannot support their child."

In the past Woman stay home to raise kids til they are old enough, today, we send them to schools and now so called College, and Universities which are no longer owned by the original owners(Corporations..)
The overweight resembles they can support the baby, but, do not do anything to control their eating rather than taking care of the baby. Short probably means they have a short life ahead of them. This means they cannot support both the baby nor themselves.

Remember: "Greed has no boundaries."
edit on 8-7-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Hello.

Very interesting dream. Let's see if i can help. There are a few possible explanations i can think of.

1) The baby is you. The dog is the only living creature that you trust with you life(or he represents a person that you trust/a soul mate/ guardian angel or whatever you want to call it). You feel that who ever is around you, will eventually abandon you exept the dog/guardian. He lets the other animals near you, because he knows that as long as he's around they will not hurt you. I don't want to be indescreet but think and judge the relation you have with your immediate family. How you feel towards them. Don't even post it here. Not our business.

2) The woman in black. She didn't say anything to you? In my country's folk tradition(that's Greece) a woman in black represents the mother of Jesus( i'm not religious just saying the story) and it's usually a bad omen. In folk tales there are stories about her appearance in times of great turbulance, in dreams or visions. The white light at the end of the dream was it like an explosion or like a floodlight?

You said that when you woke up you felt strange. What was the exact feeling? Did you feel like something was missing? Like you wanted to go back there, because you had more to do?
Or was it like : your body was numb and there was a fear that something was not right.
Remember what you felt the moment you opened your eyes and maybe you will find the answer you are looking for.

new topics

top topics

join