It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No One Applauds This Woman Because They’re Too Creeped Out At Themselves To Put Their Hands Togeth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The woman giving the talk is on agenda. Number one, to expose and put karma on the people. The lands are taken over by large corporations, possibly now foreign, ie China involved lately?, and the people have no choice where to shop, in cities and even in our small town, we don't have income to purchase 500 dollars worth of cruelty free meat in the interior, and mostly not mail ordered, you'd have to go pick it up. Fortis Electric is doubling our electric to over 300-400 a month without heat, we can't even put on the central air conditioner. We are just barely getting through on sales for food. All our money to live on stolen by the electric company who is blaming our second hand appliances, and wants us to buy their choice brand new that works with their digital meters. NEVER we'll always buy second appliances, all our lives unless we win a lottery, and if I win a lottery I'm taking them to court over and over until they pay back all the money they've stolen from British Columbians.

There is no karma to the people, its not about consumer choice. But it is about consumer survival. This is bare survival to most people. The wealthy who are mystery school trained, try to avoid karma to the most extent and they have special food, and cruelty free products tailored to their incomes. But they're the ones digging the pits for everyone else and hence they wear ALL the guilt.

This is a massive attempt to shove karma on the majority of people who lack huge funds, and alternatives, who are simply attempting to survive.

If more farmers locally did something inbetween the 2 extremes, and had reasonable prices locally, and in our stores, many more would be buying this.

Also, for decades, unknown to most people, theyve been doing advanced cloning on people, even our leaders. Now had to put that crazy thought in, simply because they also can grow meat, without disease and it doesnt have to be GMO, in factories, without growing brain and consciousness, which is extremely cruelty free. And I was told that the reason this isn't put out is because it would be against the philosophy of most people and even their religions that all want and believe in blood, in consequence and murder and hardship, suffering, blood.

This isn't true, it was just one of the ideas the wealthy think to keep on being greedy and not up our technology to clean and abundant.

Here is the problem, there are 7 billion people on earth. They can hard sell vegan all they want but its not good or healthy for most of us. The old fashioned paleo diet is the best for our bodies. Survival is at stake, and there is no guilt or karma in survival for the people, they need to have abundant foods.

Its the underlying system that needs to change, along living The Equality, equal distributions of land and resources, well managed cruelty free farms and some more advanced cloning techniques because as the population grew, we were given the upgrade in technology, thats how the real metaphysics works.

So I consider her agenda to be rather dark, or uninformed about all the consequences. It fits into the NWO agenda and angenda 21. They are working to kill and murder and weaken and diminish health, intelligence and intellect of all people, radiate and malnourish everyone and make them ill and dying. Its a big ritual sacrifice and slavery.

I am always PRO PEOPLE AND THE EQUALITY.
edit on 6-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No hard feelings. I didn't mean to sound argumentative. And my bad they aren't exactly clear heels, but they're heels snd they're hard to see.

But so many people have completely missed the point about this video. It's really frustrating that everyone except a few think this video is about animal cruelty. It was pointed out that the speaker is an actress.

I'm afraid the irony of a presentation about consumer manipulation, in which the viewers themselves are the ones being manipulated, will be lost to most people.

It's frustrating, and I wasn't in the proper state of mind when I read your post. I really thought for a second that you were trying to derail attention from the facts by asking about her shoes. I should have thought more clearly before I responded.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Great video. It raises our awareness, however it offers no solutions to the current problem of industrialized mega farms where cows never go out to pasture, or pigs to mud, nor chickens to the outdoors.

With a little effort I found a butcher who sells his own meat and provides chicken from local farmers. Another effect on me is that I have really reduced the amount of meat I consume.

The word 'natural' in advertising does not mean it is organic. It only means that it was not grown in a test tube.

The solution/change you seek must come from within, I.e. You.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Obviously a fake video with cherry picked shots of the audience reacting. The video doesn't move me one bit. However if you are really interested in shortening the animals exposure and experience in those cruel conditions I recommend eating meat. Yep thats right. Meat. The quicker you eat one the faster they will have to kill the other to replace it on the shelf thus shortening the amount of horrible days it has to spend in those nasty farm pens.

I know, I know, you're going to say "but due to consumer demand they will just make more farms and kill more animals. Well at first but then eventually they will run out of farm space to expand on and then they will just have to kill the animals sooner and charge more. Everybody wins. The farmer gets richer. We all get to eat meat (the best part) and the animals suffers for less time.

Don't fall for the manipulation in this video. Its a numbers game. The more you eat the sooner they have to put the animal out of it's misery.

You know what I always thought would be a miserable existence. Being any prey animal actually living in the wild. 24/7 100% fear. Always having to watch your back. Never knowing where the moment will be where you go "Oh S@($(!!!!" and have to run for your life. When you eventually lose to the predator you know you will most likely die in the most heinous way, probably by getting literally ripped apart while you are conscious through the whole thing. Man this is a cruel world in general.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

And how illustrious one is the video fake?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: ZeroReady

Being hung up on whether or not the clip is staged seems a bit counter productive to the message being relayed and I'm not sure if you're trying to push the topic in a different direction on purpose or if it genuinely bothers you that it's a produced mini film. If its the latter, don't sweat the small stuff.

I need to be clear on something before I respond. Do you think the message of this video is that animals are suffering and food corporations use manipulative advertising to hide this fact from consumers?

Because that is not what this video is about.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Do you truly, honestly, no lie believe what you wrote? Logic doesn't seem to be your friend. I have no hard opinion on the matter, but you seem to not really be thinking this one through.

Everything within the industry is calibrated based on demand. The amount of time an animal goes through the farm in no way has a correlation with the demand.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

the undertone message is that people allow things to happen because they pretend it doesn't happen and im still not sure why you're so offended by the vid
edit on 7/6/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

This is not an anti-meat video ...

As pointed out almost immediately (thanks Kandisnski)-- the OP is wrong, it is definitely an anti-meat video -- just to set the understanding straight here.

A really beautiful piece of marketing, irrespective of whether you agree with the message or not. It is a clever video about manipulating people to feel okay about eat animals, with the hidden intention of getting people NOT to feel okay about eating animals. You have to appreciate the perversion of that marketing technique.

On a personal note -- I am not sure what to think. I definitely love animals, but there is a pragmatic aspect to eating animals. I am not a vegetarian. But I completely respect (and even admire) people who are -- and appreciate their desire to eliminate cruelty to animals.

I wonder if animals are not more sentient than we know, and if they are actually sentient, would the realization of that make a difference to most people?

Thanks for the video post!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: purplemer

I hope everyone in the thread watches TFV for a change and listens to the end before commenting.

There's a tone-shift at 6:25 and she's not the person you'll think she is until then.

Ironically, the person who uploaded the video appears to have missed the message too lol.

The 'person who uploaded the video' is "Compassion in World Farming" who are the ones who crowd funded , scripted and hired the actors for this fake presentation.

In the description of the video they say "Think you aren't being fooled by advertising tricks? Take a look at this so-called expert revealing food marketing's secret weapon." when we now know the 'so called expert' is an actor hired by them.

While some of the info presented in it is real the actual video is a fake presentation being passed off as a real one. I think it belongs in the hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: PhoenixOD

An actor you say? That's all very interesting.

Why an actor?

Because it's fun for them to pull the spandex over our eyes,
call it wool, and charge us in lots of ways for our being
poisoned with undisclosed flame retardants and detergents.

"It's meat if we SAY it is."

In fact we're so befuddled now we're actually insisting
on the luxury of financing our own extinction. Way healthy...
especially if our grandchildren who BTW may not coincidentally
even show up for the party get to pay for it.

My mind is a pretzel -- and the people responsible can come
bite me; because my upper busted on the soaked granola an
hour and a half ago. Musta been recycled Torino trim this time.

All the while an actor acts like a nutritionist or
doctor telling you how bad the people she works for
actually are-- so we won't properly react to the truth
within the lies. We're all too busy arguing over whether
she has shoes on or not.

Who're the Cubs getting for pitchers in this Atlanta trade?
KITTY.

Ain't mind control a gigantic batch of knotted up
microphone cable? I love it.
These clowns have made food, water and air inhospitable---
and have the schizoid stones to call any of US dangerous?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LarryLove

Well in the strictest sense a video is "the recording, reproducing, or broadcasting of moving visual images." there fore you are correct its a real video. I am wrong.

There is nothing disingenuous about the video nor it's presentation. Not at all. The reaction shots aren't cherry picked and edited well together. Nope no one can claim they see that. She's not a professional actress reading someone else's script and getting paid to promote their agenda. None of that is happening in that video. None of this video is a hit piece on meat. So you are right. In the strictest sense this video is not fake.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

That woman is an actor. She does not work in marketing for food companies. She was paid to give a carefully crafted presentation, to an audience which was paid to show carefully crafted emotion.

Contrary to the title of the thread, the reason no one applauds is because they were told not to.

That presentation could have been about almost anything. They chose animal cruelty in the food industry. The audience would have reacted the same way no matter what the subject because that was their job. She showed nothing that was groundbreaking, insightful, or out of the ordinary. Nothing she talked about should garner any emotion from anyone who has even the vaguest idea of what factory farms and advertising are really like.

The video was not made to highlight the horrible state of our food production, nor the deception used by advertising execs to make people forget what's happening around them. It was made to manipulate YOU.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There is nothing disingenuous about the video nor it's presentation. Not at all. The reaction shots aren't cherry picked and edited well together. Nope no one can claim they see that. She's not a professional actress reading someone else's script and getting paid to promote their agenda.

She is not a food marketing expert she is professional actor called Kate Mills who works in UK television. The whole thing is scripted, It is exactly the same as a fake news report about real events. It propaganda, being passed off as something real.

It certainly doesn't belong in the current events forum as its not real.

edit on 6-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Quite simply all the people in it are actors, their reactions are fake. Its not a TED talk..its just pretending to be one.

Yes, that is an important fact and good observation. This video is not a TED talk. Here is a list of realio-trulio TED talks:

www.ted.com...

It has the same sort of polish and style as a TED talk. But -- it doesn't have the credibility of a TED talk.

Score another point for the careful construction of this video -- it was very carefully thought out. However, upon reflection by ATS, the transparency of these marketing techniques become quite obvious. (So maybe it loses a few points also.)

edit on 6-7-2014 by Axial Leader because: misspellinns

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

of course it was made to manipulate the viewer thats just the nature of these types of things. It doesn't negate the message though

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

No you're not thinking about this in the long term.

Logically think this one through to the end. I'm giving a solution to minimize the individual animals suffering time.

I said at first it would actually make the suffering worse and on a unprecidented level as the demand for meat for rise the number of farms would increase. But unless we plan on putting up space farms there is only so much surface area on the earth. Eventually they will run out of room.

Thats where the suffering time begins to swing the other way to minimal. Because there will still be hungry, meat addicted humans demanding more meat. The only way to do that is to have companies like Monsanto come into the picture and produce fast growing/maturing cultivars of livestock. ( and you though monsanto was only about money, see they care about helping the animals too) These "cattle" will get to harvesting age sooner and thus will live in miserable conditions for less time. It will reduce the total pain experienced by the individual.

Yeah there will be a lot more individuals (cattle) in pain but not for as long. Which is really the goal. To eliminate the individual suffering of the animals.

Also, the tibetian buddhists could get in on it and make money so that they can buy off china and get their land back by mass producing buddhist recordings of mantras that the farmers can play on loudspeakers for the cattle which will help teach the individual to eliminate their suffering. Enlightened cattle just before the slaughter. Maybe next time since they are enlightened they will come back as humans and help spin the wheels of karma.

See everybody wins.

The farmers get richer.

monsanto gets to help devise a way to shorten the amount of time animals suffer by tweaking their DNA so that they mature sooner.

The tibetians get to become rich and buy their homeland back from china. Hippys will especially be happy about that one.

Buddhists in general win because they get to help animals transcend to higher states of existence....as possibly humans getting them out of the dismal existence of being a cow or worse a chicken.

Don't you see the logic in all of this. It's a solution for many issues. Good problem solving doesn't just address the problem but works in concert to fix multiple problems.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I use to work on the farms, know exactly what it is like for caged and free range chickens. I generally prefer beef as they tend to roam around and have a good quality of life. Try to only get free range eggs when I do.

The average cow gets 6 months of life before going to one of these places.

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

IMO this is a fake video presentation , it propaganda intentionally made to make you be shocked at farming methods.

Well clearly it is a video and what she says if not fake. propaganda? isn't everyone giving information on their views propaganda? if anything she said was a lie please point the lies out.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

These practices are done as presented, and it is possible to have food that is not a product of such practices (I buy from our local agricultors and farmers; that are not big production). So what is being falsely presented here?

You total comment is so balanced and reasonable. I can't in my mind honestly believe that people would willing CHOOSE some of the practices done to produce their animal foods if they actually LOOKED and SAW what is done from the baby born to the tragic killing. I think people are better than that! but no one seems to feel the responsibility to LOOK and ASK and SEE what happens.

This makes us all responsible no matter what we think and have blandly and blindly accepted. It is like having Natzi killing camps in your country and everyone yawning and saying ..."I am sure they know what they are doing over there at the camps".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join