It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Balloon inadvertently films UFOs in space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Your video link isn't working and just from looking at the pics, it looks like balloon burst bits.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I love these balloon cam videos, it is a sign that we still live in a time of curiosity and exploration among everyone.
I hope this trend catches on and I sure will try it some day

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I love these balloon cam videos, it is a sign that we still live in a time of curiosity and exploration among everyone.
I hope this trend catches on and I sure will try it some day

Yes me too some of the vids that come back from these balloons are jaw droppingly awesome.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The only thing that could have made that video any better would be for an alien to come look at the camera once it was on the ground.

These balloon efforts does make for an interesting dilemma. It seems the people are finding more and more ways to investigate ET / UFO in places that were once restricted to nation states.

Between new technology enabling the average person to send a camera to the edge of space and nations starting their own space programs I think its only a matter of time before certain governments realize they can no longer "hide" the "truth" anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
I've recently been pouring over amateur Weather Balloon footage searching for UFOs in space. In the past I've seen a lot of footage showing a phenomena in our sky which is small, dark, disc shaped and very very fast so I hoped I may catch it in space. Watch this video full screen in 1080HD from the 38 second mark -

You can see just after the balloon bursts a small group of these disc shaped objects shoot by.

Here are some screen shots -

What do you think?

Since I didn't read all of the replies someone could have come to the same conclusion. What you are pointing out is the result of lens flare.

However, at :34, :35, :36 the flashes are more interesting. If you are good and fast at pausing you can freeze 'em.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious
However, at :34, :35, :36 the flashes are more interesting. If you are good and fast at pausing you can freeze 'em.

Look here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join