Weather Balloon inadvertently films UFOs in space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I've recently been pouring over amateur Weather Balloon footage searching for UFOs in space. In the past I've seen a lot of footage showing a phenomena in our sky which is small, dark, disc shaped and very very fast so I hoped I may catch it in space. Watch this video full screen in 1080HD from the 38 second mark -

You can see just after the balloon bursts a small group of these disc shaped objects shoot by.

Here are some screen shots -

s23.postimg.org...

s17.postimg.org...

s27.postimg.org...

s14.postimg.org...

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Not sure if the video has posted if not here's the link -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

All I see are bits of the busted balloon flying away.....Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think what you're seeing are bits of the balloon shooting off after it pops.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't think it's bits of the Balloon I've looked at masses of these Balloon Bursting videos and none of them show anything like this.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
bits of rubber from the bursting balloon?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
They appear at the same time the balloon bursts, quite sure(ish) now that they're fragments of the balloon.

ETA: I can see what you're trying to point at though with your screen images, you must of had quick eyes to see them.
edit on 6-7-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Certainly not parts of the balloon - wrong colour and wrong speed. Come on that's just too obvious, try a bit harder than that.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
Certainly not parts of the balloon - wrong colour and wrong speed. Come on that's just too obvious, try a bit harder than that.

The bits of balloon debris was ALWAYS going to be the ID regardless of it being what we're seeing or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Come on that's just too obvious, try a bit harder than that.

OK then Aliens , they saw the balloon and their sensors showed it was carrying recording equipment so they shot it down then skedaddled .
Hows that

edit on 6-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

What do you think?

Obviously bits of the balloon

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Difficult due to timing to say whether it was a fragment of th bursting ballon or not. Did see a fast moving light travelling downards (from top to bottom of shot) AT 32 second mark though...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

The bits of balloon debris was ALWAYS going to be the ID regardless of it being what we're seeing or not.

Yes because rather than think a bursting balloon would have visible pieces of debris we should think .....

Aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

By the time the balloon bursts, the camera is in the stratosphere. The fast moving light is lens flare under the extraordinary conditions.

The camera (and lens) spins which creates the effect of an object (or four!) passing rapidly across the field of view. The light is directly from the sun.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Now, now, you are clearly ignoring the fact that all interstellar travelling races are armed with pointy sticks for just such a situation.

Tsk tsk

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tidnabnilims
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Now, now, you are clearly ignoring the fact that all interstellar travelling races are armed with pointy sticks for just such a situation.

Tsk tsk

We as humans in a million years will discover ...

Pointy stick is the most deadly weapon of all.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Parts of the burst balloon looks like the most likely explanation, to be honest. Lots of bits are going to be flying around everywhere, some of them out-of-focus which makes them look more suspicious than they really are.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Difficult due to timing to say whether it was a fragment of th bursting ballon or not. Did see a fast moving light travelling downards (from top to bottom of shot) AT 32 second mark though...

I noticed that too, and while looking for it frame by frame I found two more.

(click the thumbnails to see the full size images)

At 00:34.720

At 00:35.160

At 00:35.680

Not only do those appear before the bursting of the balloon, they look faster than the other objects, that do look part of the balloon.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The ultra white appearance, reminds me of a craft I saw, though it was a different shape, and also something I saw in the sun's rays, and that actually makes sense. It also reminds me of the Chilean releases just recently.

The L shaped has been mentioned a few times in the past, found that really interesting.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join