It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides, Missing 411 Books (Need info)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I just wanted to chime in and say I've listened to all of David's available radio interviews and it blew me away. I went to his website and ordered directly from him. They have the books for the lowest price. As others have said an David himself had mentioned, Amazon resellers have upped the price to a ridiculous amount.

The eastern and western US Books will change how you view national parks forever. Originally named missing 411 because he investigated 4 four hundred and eleven missing persons and disappearances that all fit a specific set of criteria. The books are filled with just facts and David writes a section for each case file. Having more information about some than others. They go all the way back to the 1800's.

David doesn't specifically comment on WHAT/WHO is doing this. He just puts forth the evidence. Making no claims to about knowing what's the cause.

He has two websites with a wealth of information on them too.

Canammissing.com & nabigfootsearch.com

The books are an easy read and worth every penny. It should be required reading for anyone who goes hiking, camping, hunting, berry picking in national parks etc

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Reading the first Missing 411 book was a very sobering look into the nature of unexplained disappearances. The only thing I didn't like about it was now I'm constantly looking over my shoulder whenever I'm outdoors with the family.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SoldierCarryingHashbrowns

Yes, listening to Mr Paulides talk about the missing children in his books is very saddening, and very scary.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: -Blackout- Try Amazon, you can get them used there.

DON"T try Amazon...people are reselling them there for twice as much they are about $25.00 on Davids own site and at least $50.00 on AMazon...why would you direct him over there, it was already mentioned in this thiread to NOT by at Amazon.

there are many youtubes of David on various radio shows he talks about different cases so you get a feel for the books....they are a really good listen
edit on 6-7-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
How many people on this fine website have read these 411 books? Ive been thinking about buying them, however, I am curious what David's angle is with these books. Does he lean toward Supernatural occurrences with the disappearances? Perhaps Sasquatch attacks or some other unknown creature? Or are his theories more mundane?

I'd like a little more detail before I dish out $100+ dollars on these four books (expensive!)

Also, are they good/spooky/eerie reads?

Ive read his two Bigfoot books and loved them.

Thanks for any details given on these books.

you can download the ebook PDF

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Where from?

Was looking at them on Amazon but they're quite expensive here in the UK so if he PDFs are cheaper then I'd go for that. I find the subject fascinating.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

link for the pdf www.e-bookspdf.org...

link has online stores, libraries, and AMAZON www.goodreads.com...

if a library in your state has it and it is too far away your library can put in a request to send it to your library where you can borrow it.

the online barnes and noble is the worst price gouging $160.00 for 411 missing and $220 411 east.

I don't begrudge mr paulides making income off his books but for people outside the usa or not able to find them, I hope this helps

edit on 14-7-2014 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 14-7-2014 by research100 because: added a link

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

I have read two of them - Western and Eastern - and plan to eventually purchase the other two.

He lays the stuff out very methodically, giving whatever details he has. In some cases, that isn't a lot. He offers no conclusions at all, as to any possible cause, and leaves that entirely up to the reader. I think they are well worth the read, but if you buy, get from his site, not Amazon or someplace, because the prices there are VERY inflated. He'll even sign them for you.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was planning on getting these books, having listening to many interviews on you tube but based on a very detailed review on amazon, I am wondering whether, how many of these cases are truly mysterious,

am not saying there not many cases that are truly mysterious but, there is one guy on amazon that seems quite exhaustive in his counterance on quite few cases on what David is claiming

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was planning on getting these books, having listening to many interviews on you tube but based on a very detailed review on amazon, I am wondering, how many of these cases are truly mysterious,

am not saying there not many cases that are truly mysterious but, there is one guy on amazon that seems quite exhaustive in his counterance on quite few cases on what David is claiming
edit on 15-5-2015 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

That thread was the creepiest I have followed on here! I followed it for along time as lurker, before joining. It also has changed my opinion of the outdoors, and I doubt my kids will do much wilderness camping as a result.

She (the op of that thread) is still active here, and seems to be a very nice woman.

I did follow the Ask me anything with David, it was a good one!

To the op of this thread: I haven't read any of his books, afraid they may lead me to be terrified of the woods! Lol, kinda :/

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: isitjustme
I wanted to buy them too after hearing him on C2C a couple times. They are at least $70 each. maybe they are worth it but that's pretty expensive

they are much less expensive if you order directly from his website www.nabigfootsearch.com... scroll down and click $24.95 each much less than the $70.00 each on amazon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join