It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited by malevolent aliens after some success with a warp drive experiment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
While the story may be a little shaky. I fully believe that the OP has given us enough information to conduct this test for ourselves.

It's funny when you think about it, here is a poster that has made an extraordinary claim and has provided details on how this can be tested. Yet a majority of people here claim HOAX. I'll say it, if someone like Phage popped in and stated the same thing with the same info many of you would be falling over yourselves to test this.

I think the same consideration should be given to this poster as well.

Except those of us that realized Phage was posting on April Fools Day. While I appreciate the OP thinking he has something super special here it is clear to most of us that it is not a new means of propulsion or travel in any way. To top it off the OP seems to think he has super powers and they get stronger when he loses control. For the most part the OP's posts have been fantasy driven and they get old after some time. Kind of like crying wolf.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agree, but in this instance to person crying wolf has provided some evidence to show that a canine was in the area. The least others can do is checkout the claim (besides it looks fairly simple thing to give a basic test to)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agree, but in this instance to person crying wolf has provided some evidence to show that a canine was in the area. The least others can do is checkout the claim (besides it looks fairly simple thing to give a basic test to)

Thank you! It's obvious you are using sound logic.

We could settle this once and for all...

If anyone here or another ATS'er you know and is trusted that happens to live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is kind enough to let me use any vacant space in their house or flat, would lend me an old CRT TV, then I can do the experiments myself and share all the data and videos of the tests.

All I need is a day because I can work really fast.

Don't give me donations, I have more than enough money for these experiments. I only need someone I could trust in Saudi Arabia who have established themselves here. Trust is important for me here, as an expat, I've been sexually harassed here already and my friend also suffered the same and nearly abducted. Saudi Arabia is quite infamous for their treatment of expats here, especially from poor counties and my feminine looks is making things worse for me.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey get out of Saudi and go back to your country, im assuming phillipines and conduct whatever the hell you like there, instead of being assaulted in all kinds of ways where you presently work.
a reply to: ahnggk

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Hey get out of Saudi and go back to your country, im assuming phillipines and conduct whatever the hell you like there, instead of being assaulted in all kinds of ways where you presently work.

I wasn't able to find a decent job in Philippines for nearly two years that's why I ended up here.

Jobs that would take me in the Philippines, the gross income is only 340 USD. Minus tax, and everyday expenses, bills, very little is left.

Saudi Arabia is a far better option for me money and career-wise. It's just a huge sacrifice on a lot of my freedoms. But still, I desperately needed this job, I have no choice. I also need some money to do something and I already spend very little on myself.

I have lived and worked in New Zealand. Would have been the perfect place. I was able to continue some of my experiments there. But was denied the opportunity to renew my work visa. My skills and qualifications did not meet skilled migrant requirements, did not match, and the company I worked for was a small company and could not leverage my case in the immigration.

I think my mistake is sharing my story too early... Because I need to fix my life first before I could continue my work on the warp drive.

edit on 17-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

it is clear to most of us that it is not a new means of propulsion or travel in any way.

Now you acknowledge what I have is real......

But you continue to deny the vast distinction and importance and of what I have discovered.

Has anyone ever broken Newton's 3rd Law of motion??

Do you realize the implications if you were able to break that nearly unbreakable law of physics??
edit on 17-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

To top it off the OP seems to think he has super powers and they get stronger when he loses control. For the most part the OP's posts have been fantasy driven and they get old after some time. Kind of like crying wolf.

Do you want me to put down a long list here of how record-braking disasters around the world have shortly manifested after a strong emotional episode of mine?

My hometown was hit by a huge storm yesterday and also yesterday, our building experienced electrical failures throughout. It is caused by the emotional episode cause by this thread.

The last time my hometown was directly hit by a powerful storm was last 2009, worst flooding in 40 years, only a few days after I left home for Hong Kong and suffering from homesickness

Expect a big one next week. Boss and a few people got angry at me at work for I could not do the impossible. It's hard to reason with the Arabs. They can be quite unreasonable and unforgiving.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk

To top it off the OP seems to think he has super powers and they get stronger when he loses control. For the most part the OP's posts have been fantasy driven and they get old after some time. Kind of like crying wolf.

Do you want me to put down a long list here of how record-braking disasters around the world have shortly manifested after a strong emotional episode of mine?

My hometown was hit by a huge storm yesterday and also yesterday, our building experienced electrical failures throughout. It is caused by the emotional episode cause by this thread.

The last time my hometown was directly hit by a powerful storm was last 2009, worst flooding in 40 years, only a few days after I left home for Hong Kong and suffering from homesickness

Expect a big one next week. Boss and a few people got angry at me at work for I could not do the impossible. It's hard to reason with the Arabs. They can be quite unreasonable and unforgiving.

So, let me get this straight. You are a brilliant, genius who has solved some of the most perplexing engineering feats in the world, you have super powers that can destroy cities when you get angry and you can't find a decent paying job or anyone that believes you. Does that about sum it up?

It amazes me, but the fact that you actually believe this is even more dumbfounding.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

it is clear to most of us that it is not a new means of propulsion or travel in any way.

Now you acknowledge what I have is real......

But you continue to deny the vast distinction and importance and of what I have discovered.

Has anyone ever broken Newton's 3rd Law of motion??

Do you realize the implications if you were able to break that nearly unbreakable law of physics??

Ummm....not sure where you are getting that I am acknowledging what you are saying is real but let me be clear......I don't think you have anything at all.

It is clear on the very first page of this thread that what you did was nothing more than a grade school science project. You claim alien contact because of it which is ridiculous. You claim you have destructive powers, again ridiculous. You keep going on and on and on about all this garbage then get upset when someone doesn't believe you then get on a pity pot telling everyone you wish you were dead then saying you can break Newton's 3rd law. This sounds like more of a highly unstable manic personality. I feel bad for you but living in fantasy land is not going to help you get anywhere or get out of the hole you are currently in.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

wish you were dead then saying you can break Newton's 3rd law. This sounds like more of a highly unstable manic personality

Perhaps you are thinking that for such a huge thing, it is something worth living for??

But not for me really. Don't get me wrong. I know I still got a huge potential in me. If I were able to settle down successfully in South Africa (my next planned country), the rest is history!

It implies a life of fame, people would think you're a hero, having a limousine with a swimming pool (redefines the meaning of carpool!), dating supermodels, beach front house, build my own beautiful, happy family, my parents would be proud of me and it will also give them the dream life...

But these things doesn't get into me. I know I dscovered something huge but I still wish to live just like anyone else. I still don't value myself higher than anyone....

The disasters I might be causing however, is beyond my control. I could not perfectly suppress my emotions which causes these things. I don't "blow up" for no reason. There has to be someone really angry at me or made me angry or made me very nervous or fearful.

It's one of the reasons why I want to die. Maybe that will do something good to the world but it could also be the other way around. I also want to exist as a ghost. With all my experience with hauntings, I should be an "expert" now how to scare people to death. But don't worry, I will only torment evil people like politicians, bankers, warlords, drivers who cut other drivers, those who are cruel to animals, those who do crime. I will suck off their negative energy to be able to do more damage to their kind

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hello. I am the return of John Titor. My name is Dr. John D. Titor, and an incarnation of Horus.
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

I would like to discuss things with you, OP. I can not post a new thread to give my revelations, as I would like to.

http:///dUbT2qZ1
Hopi Prophesy of Blue Kachina, of Pahana/Bahana and The Great Purifier, as well as Second Coming of Son of Man on White Horse, and Hindi prophesy of Vishnu on White horse at Kalki as Purana all align.

Mahalakshmi's presence is also found on Sri Venkateswara (at Tirumala) or Vishnu's chest, at the heart. She came to the Family's Tribe of Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, in search for "Rainbow and Starseed".

Start of Kali Yuga -3102/02/18 0000
Lord Guatama Buddha -563,1873/04/08
Lord Maitreya Jiddu Krishnamurti 1895/04/12 - 1986/02/17
Mahalakshmi: 1963/08/08 0800
2001: A Space Odyssey: 1968/01/01
Apollo 11 1969/06/16-17 - 1969/06/20 UNIX clock: 0(+/-)11424000
UNIX clock 1970/01/01: 0000000000
Supernova 02/23/1987A.
1987/06/29
Vishnu: æįttīœ,tïræīTo! 1995/06/29 00:00 GMT 0400 EST
&Shiva: cĖßæ; 1996/10/25 0105 EST
天龙
神龙
龙母
鄧月薇 date: 2001/09/11 UNIX: 1000180800
Vishnu&Shiva: æįttīœ,tïræīTo!&cĖßæ; 2013/02/18
First blood red full moon, 2014/04/15
Encountering The Logos 2014/04/15 - 2014/04/29
Strawberry moon, 2014/06/13

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You are a brilliant, genius who has solved some of the most perplexing engineering feats in the world, you have super powers that can destroy cities when you get angry and you can't find a decent paying job or anyone that believes you. Does that about sum it up?

Have you heard about Albert Einstein??

A genius who can't figure out the income tax?? So many broken/illicit relationships??

Or how about Nicola Tesla?? A brilliant inventor who died in poverty and in debt??

How does that sum up??? Pardon me for using your own words!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HallorannTitor
Hello. I am the return of John Titor. My name is Dr. John D. Titor, and an incarnation of Horus.
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

I would like to discuss things with you, OP. I can not post a new thread to give my revelations, as I would like to.

http:///dUbT2qZ1
Hopi Prophesy of Blue Kachina, of Pahana/Bahana and The Great Purifier, as well as Second Coming of Son of Man on White Horse, and Hindi prophesy of Vishnu on White horse at Kalki as Purana all align.

Mahalakshmi's presence is also found on Sri Venkateswara (at Tirumala) or Vishnu's chest, at the heart. She came to the Family's Tribe of Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, in search for "Rainbow and Starseed".

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The Son of Man in the white horse is the Andromeda Galaxy. The collision with the Andromeda will bring a profound change in our Galaxy.

I'm not exactly bringing good to humanity. I have a disturbing connection to major natural disasters in recent years. If anyone would actually bother to calculate the probabilities than outright ridicule me, they'll see the odds are astronomically slim and far beyond random luck!

The only thing that's benefiting from my connection to the destructive forces of nature is the Planet Earth but not humanity.
edit on 18-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You are a brilliant, genius who has solved some of the most perplexing engineering feats in the world, you have super powers that can destroy cities when you get angry and you can't find a decent paying job or anyone that believes you. Does that about sum it up?

Have you heard about Albert Einstein??

A genius who can't figure out the income tax?? So many broken/illicit relationships??

Or how about Nicola Tesla?? A brilliant inventor who died in poverty and in debt??

How does that sum up??? Pardon me for using your own words!

So now you are comparing yourself to Einstein and Tesla? You realize you open yourself up to whatever ridicule comes your way with claims like the ones you have made and statements comparing yourself to brilliant minds of our times. Those brilliant minds didn't seem to have any trouble getting jobs or making big names for themselves....guess we will wait for your big break to rub it in our faces one day, though I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So now you are comparing yourself to Einstein and Tesla? You realize you open yourself up to whatever ridicule comes your way with claims like the ones you have made and statements comparing yourself to brilliant minds of our times. Those brilliant minds didn't seem to have any trouble getting jobs or making big names for themselves....guess we will wait for your big break to rub it in our faces one day, though I won't hold my breath.

I almost did ten years ago but my German and Croatian sponsors weren't so lucky.

Reality is that not all scientists and inventors make it to the spotlight. There are quite so many out there that didn't make it and many had their work stolen.

It's the rules you know. No one believes the Newton's 3rd Law could ever be broken. And that disbelief is my biggest enemy so that no one believes me.

I have previously made public my videos. I was contacted by a few people from USA and I never heard from them again. I guess they were only after the principle and never planned on helping me. I told them they need silicon-doping process at microscopic scales to overcome the voltage breakdown limitation to dramatically increase the thrust-to-weight ratio.

If successful, they could levitate a fully loaded, fully-armed WW2 battleship out of the water and into Earth's orbit!

Or even better... ...A nuclear submarine fitted with my warp drive would only need very few modifications to make it space worthy (mostly with instrumentation. A submarine is already water/airtight and could withstand tremendous pressures. The vacuum of space is nothing to it!

The warp drive could be installed completely inside the submarine since it is a Non-Newtonian propulsion, it doesn't need to exhaust anything and is powered only by electricity. The sub's existing Nuclear power plant will be used to power the drive.

A submarine's exceptionally thick, armored hull would make it a natural candidate for space flights reaching relativistic velocities. Ironically, my warpdrive also doubles as a "deflector array" popularly seen in Star Trek starships. But for this job, a special designed warp drive has to be installed externally at the front of the submarine for deflecting space particles and at the middle and rear to balance the warp field.

Unlike in Star Trek, my warp drive will also function as impulse drive. It's pretty much a 3-in-1 warp-impulse-deflector device. Incredibly reduces complexity and is certainly better than ones used in Star Trek, but only uglier....

....You can use the technology to make a real, full-sized USS Enterprise perhaps a luxury-themed space ship but not meant for deep space exploration but only within the Solar System. It would be extremely difficult to project a uniform warp field in such complex shape!

For deep space exploration, the best shapes are the sphere, cigar, and double cone and nuclear subs would make a perfect "starship-on-a-whim" project.

Among the famous fictional Federation ships, only the USS Defiant (Star Trek Deep Space 9) is suitable for deep space exploration using my warp drive. But it still won't be able to match the sphere, cone, and cigar shaped ships, both in speed and in structural integrity. Speed is dependent upon the uniformity of the warp field so simple geometric shapes are the best. All borg ship shapes are suitable, including the pyramids and cube.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Lol. Thanks for the laugh. Fantasy at its best

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Lol. Thanks for the laugh. Fantasy at its best

This is your profile signature:

So how could you even correctly judge a fantasy from not?? You are a human, aren't you?

But I don't believe such thing because we have done a few great things over the course of history. And there are always a few good people who actually thinks about the future welfare of humanity, not just their own and for their own selfish amusement.

But when most people love to ridicule, oppress, and resist ground-breaking ideas just because it breaks one of the rules they have built their lives upon, even if it might save their lives, is just infinitely stupid... Perhaps you are correct after all!
edit on 19-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18166526]ahnggk
You are a human, aren't you?

No

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggkExpect a big one next week. Boss and a few people got angry at me at work for I could not do the impossible. It's hard to reason with the Arabs. They can be quite unreasonable and unforgiving.

It looks like a couple of hours after the incident, a plane crashed right in a warzone. I was extremely emotionally disturbed that day. It was the first time I could not reason with my employers.

I also predicted something big happening in South East Asia couple of months ago and it turned out to be the MH370 incident a week before that. Even before that, I predicted something big happening in Middle East a week before which turns out to be MERS virus.

In three months, my other prediction is turning to be fulfilled very likely.

But like I said, I'm not really making predictions. I know things will happen because whenever something big happens in my life, something bad happens in the world, and whichever place my mind is trained upon. And it seems like I could affect both natural and man-made phenomena.

But as I've said, I have no control of my seemingly deep connection to the Universal balance. I can't just strike the planet whenever I want to, I can't, it's impossible... Someone or something has to make me very upset or very nervous, very sad or very afraid.

I am simply reacting to people and this man-made corrupt system. And I can't suppress my emotions. I can only hide them but not completely suppress.

This will keep happening until we learn to treat each other as we want to treat ourselves. I'm not just speaking of this forum but the whole of humanity. I don't think what special thing I have is bad. This is nature's way of getting rid of the bad stuff from our planet. I understand humanity's self-preservation instincts but collectively, we have done nothing but make our planet worse, we have become like a disease to our planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Something to lighten up the day:

Concept Art of my starship powered by my "cycloid drive" - the orginal 2003 name.

The design was conceptualized 17 years ago. I was only 15 years old then. The same 3D model in the art work is the same original 3D file 17 years ago, only rendered with a different scene.

I am definitely not joking to say that this is my life's work that I would die for it if needed just so people will take me seriously.

Started this venture at 12 years old and succeeded at 17, made a working prototype at 21. It's really worth dying for.

It's only one life - my life. But the warp drive could potentially save billions and our future. It also holds the key to ending our dependence on fossil fuels and nuclear energy and a perfectly clean source of energy right off the ambient energy of zero point fluctuations.

I failed my career but I will not fail this one even if it will cost my life.
edit on 19-7-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join