It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamworld Trickster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I agree it sounds like you encountered a foreign entity, especially considering it was able to follow you into different dream scenarios. This is a common thing for foreign entities to do and is what makes them recognisable as a separate entity and not just a dream character. The fact they have the capability to follow you into different dreams is way beyond the capabilities of a normal dream character.

I quite often have dreams with foreign entities like this who are intent on harming me in some way. Often the only way out is to wake up, and even then if I don't move from my last sleeping position I will re-enter sleep with the same entity there. I usually have to get out of bed for 5 mins or move to the other side of the bed so that it doesn't happen again.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eonnn
I agree it sounds like you encountered a foreign entity, especially considering it was able to follow you into different dream scenarios. This is a common thing for foreign entities to do and is what makes them recognisable as a separate entity and not just a dream character. The fact they have the capability to follow you into different dreams is way beyond the capabilities of a normal dream character.

I quite often have dreams with foreign entities like this who are intent on harming me in some way. Often the only way out is to wake up, and even then if I don't move from my last sleeping position I will re-enter sleep with the same entity there. I usually have to get out of bed for 5 mins or move to the other side of the bed so that it doesn't happen again.

I will say that I have been able to recover and continue dreams after, say, something wakes me up briefly (like noisy roommates) and I really want to see how the dream unfolds.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Ahh. You just met Loki the ultimate trickster. He has no power to harm you only to deceive you into harming yourself. Do not blindly go into unknown territory. Read up, prepare, then explore.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin
This is crazy. I had an eerily similar dream about 3 weeks ago. First one ever like it.

It all began in a normal dream environment, i was unaware I was dreaming the whole time.
The first part, I was at home. (In real life my dog had passed away a few days before this dream) i saw my dog alive and well i ran and picked him up again began crying because he was alive, i ran to my sister outside who was talking to her friend outside her car. I kneeled down and cried out "hes alive!" And sat there for a couple minutes sobbing and petting him. But after a few minutes they both looked at me weird and ask what are you talking about. My sisters friend especially was weirded out and said she had to leave. Neither of them could see my dog. At this point i was confused as to why not. I let my dog go and went inside. i then went to my back yard and saw my dog again but then there was another. I realized that the dog i had was an imposter and the other dog, even though it didn't look like my dog was my dogs spirit. i didn't realize it before since i was in grief. But after i realized this 2 more dogs appeared, one was my dog whom passed from 11 years ago. Again this time the physically accurate one was an imposter and the other was my dogs spirit. At this point I began to realize that there was a presence peering its way into my mind ever so softly permeating me in its vigilance. I knew it was the source of these weird occurrences. I was searching out myself, looking for this beings origination, extending my aura outward, like hands grasping into the dark.

After going about in this dream living life, interacting with family and so on through out the day. Small discrepancies began to become apparent, i would hear and see things differently or that weren't there at all. Once i came to this realization i became angry, I either found this being or he came to me but it began to speak to me in my mind. I tried ignoring it but it was pervasive. So i then asked it what it wanted. It laughed menacingly and mockingly. It then said i need the disc, in my dream this was a physical disc but i knew it represented my data, me. It wanted me and I wouldn't give the disc to him.

This angered this entity so he upscaled his efforts into manipulating me to do so. At this point i knew i was susceptible to him from previously so i began to meditate, I centered myself, silenced my mind, then expanded the white light around me in a barrier it was strong enough to partially disrupt this beings connection to my mind. In anger he began to curse me and tell me i was too weak and to give up.

This frustrated me so much and I was so desperate that in a pulse of anger and rage, with tremendous energy i unleashed all that i could in all directions, it wasn't pure positive energy but it was powerful enough to shred the beings link to me and push it away. Even though at the time i was hoping i killed it. This whole process was like 30 minutes in dream. It was gone i could no longer feel it, but i was fatigued from the struggle. I was relieved and lived my life again in dream. Everything was fine for a short while. Then my family and all those around me began to act weird or funny. I knew i wasn't being manipulated again nor could i sense the being but the people around began to exhibit the symptoms.

After many discrepancies even accusation of me hitting people for no reason and others witnessing these events. The being came back into telepathic contact with me. It roared in laughter and triumph saying i had won nothing and that it would now attack and control the others until i gave it what it wanted. I still refused the being telling it to F off. So the second battle started, i began to avoid people around me so that there manipulation went to a minimum. This went on for a couple days in dream, all the while the entity was continuously mocking me. I was becoming mentally tired because my mind was on constant high alert for foreign intrusions. At this point i felt i should finally tell those around me about the entity but they couldn't hear my words or they were perceived as completely different even malicious. I had to sit with them individually and place a barrier around them, then once there connection was disabled i spoke to them one by one explaining them the predicament. After releasing them from the barrier, they again were susceptible to manipulation but in there heart they understood. And this dreamed continued with no ending until i just woke up. Only constant mental battles The entity in my minds perception was only i could describe as an independent entity from my mind, and i kept calling it a trickster to all those i tell. When i finally woke up, I was severely mentally fatigued from it all. My body wasn't tired at all. I felt that it was a real entity. I hope i never encounter it again or in the physical world at least.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join