It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scoreboard

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: DarknStormy

Check my above link. turns out they are related to each other.

No, there was a study last year which has proven that around 80-90% of todays Jews do not come from a Semitic origin but from European origin. Likely from the Caucasus region.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

a reply to: DarknStormy

Check my above link. turns out they are related to each other.

No, there was a study last year which has proven that around 80-90% of todays Jews do not come from a Semitic origin but from European origin. Likely from the Caucasus region.

That one you are refrencing was peer reviwed and it was not accurate. The researchers name started with a E i fi remember and sorry the majority discount his findings. You got a link to it tp back it up?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Clearly you missed the sarcasm, your statement is a manipulation of reality to maintain your single point.

America is far from perfect, but sorry, Muslims as a people are not for peace, and most of them will support terrorism through direct action or silence.

Your statement is that of a bigot.

Can you explain how a religion of "peace" conducts terrorist attacks all over the world on all peoples who do not bow to their god of peace?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: November5
a reply to: abe froman

Arrogance, wow!

Misinformed is the word..

You are saying they do not attack from civilian locations to cause civilian Palestinian deaths if Israel retaliates?

What makes you think I was referring to modern day issues? This stuff started over 60 years ago and I know who started this crap. It wasn't Palestinians, that's for sure. I'd probably be lobbing rockets at the scumbags also.

Oh, so who started it and how did they start it? It's funny you can't answer that.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Can you answer my question ? Where is your fact that most Muslims support terriorsim ?

My supporting evidence is worldwide attacks against Nations on nearly every continent. We are not talking one or two people, we are also talking whole armies.

Where is your evidence they do not? What ACTIONS can you show me?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Absolutely, you have not looked at any of the information that I have shared. I understand that their are some terrible people who claim to be Muslim, who commit atrocities. It is the nature of evil to hide itself.

The religion in and of itself is peaceful. It does not advocate murder, nor imperialsim in the sense of making a muslim world. All three of the big religions are peaceful, they have been manipulated by those who sought to divide and conquer them. We are simply seeing the effects of it atm.

To me zionists are no different than lets say, white supremacists.

White supremacists insult the Christian religion by claiming it as their faith. they believe themselves to be superior and all other races to be less than them. They commit horrific atrocities.

Zionists insult the Judaic religion by claiming it to be their faith while believing themselves to be superior to the cattle goyim and have been committing atrocites.

Wahabbists insult Islam by claiming it to be their faith while believing they have to commit Jihad. Then they carry out atrocities.

You can not look to any of these and say, oh look at that all Jewish people are evil due to the Zionists, all Christians are evil because of white supremacists, all Muslims are evil because of wahabbists. This is exactly what those seeking absolute power want for you to believe. They are the certain elements that are taking advantage of the created division of people. It has never changed.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I am not disagreeing with what the essence of Islam is or is not. My claim is that while all religions have radical fringes, the Muslim radicals are not restricted to the fringe. They have entire armies.

Maybe someday that will change. My problem is that other Muslims are content to sit on the sidelines, which in essence is aiding in terrorism. When you know a man is about to be a suicide bomber and you do nothing you have aided the terrorist.

If Muslims want this to change they need to ACT. That is the essence of my post, where are the ACTIONS by Muslims against terrorism. I could not care less what religion another person is, Muslims are not inherently evil, it's their culture. It has to change.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You are correct that they have entire armies, which leads to my other view of things. That being how they have been created with the help of the west do destabalize areas we are interested in. We have worked hand and hand with the Saudi's for a while, they perpetuate the worst kind of Islam that being the Wahabbist doctrine. Not to mention their connection to ISIS

It leads to the more difficult thing to prove and this the globalist's using religion to bring about the third world war. I believe that the Islamic Fundamentalism has been used to create the very boogeyman they need to scare the world into giving away their rights. The whole NWO one world religion/government/economy thing.

Go back to the CIA's hand in the Mujahideen, then Al CIADA, Muslim Brotherhood. The perfect scapegoat to wage a war that has no end and only creates more "terrorists"

I do not think that Muslims are given any kind of chance, what media ever covers Muslims demanding peace, it is not that they do not exist, it just does not fit the script. That is my opinion anyways.

It goes back to my experience with Muslims. I have had a great time philosophizing with them and celebrating our connection to spirit, regardless of what name you wish to place upon it.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Irrelevant. Entire armies of people who think like this is not "fringe" believers. It's a significant portion who are willing to act on their belief. The rest are silently complicit.

Where are the ACTIONS of the peaceful Muslim world against the terrorists?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

That one you are refrencing was peer reviwed and it was not accurate. The researchers name started with a E i fi remember and sorry the majority discount his findings. You got a link to it tp back it up?

Ashkenazi Jews in Modern times come from countries such as Germany and Poland. There are another group called the Sephardim from Spain and Portugal and it is believed they do have some lineage back to Semites. I cannot find the Study right now but I will have a look later and link it up for you. It won't come up in my search. Whether we are speaking about the same study I'm not sure but I guess we will find out soon enough.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ashkenazi Jews in Modern times come from countries such as Germany and Poland. There are another group called the Sephardim from Spain and Portugal and it is believed they do have some lineage back to Semites. I cannot find the Study right now but I will have a look later and link it up for you. It won't come up in my search. Whether we are speaking about the same study I'm not sure but I guess we will find out soon enough.

Or just more falsehoods from you ...

Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors.

Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level. Admixture estimates suggested low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

ETA: I believe the study you are thinking of is finding no link to Khazar .. Khazar is not in the Middle East .. It is where present day Ukraine, Georgia, and Russia are, around the Northern part of the Black Sea.
edit on 7-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well apparently it is irrelevant. From my previous post, I do not think that Muslims are given any kind of chance, what media ever covers Muslims demanding peace, it is not that they do not exist, it just does not fit the script. That is my opinion anyways.

What actions would you like to see and have you really looked?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Well apparently it is irrelevant. From my previous post, I do not think that Muslims are given any kind of chance, what media ever covers Muslims demanding peace, it is not that they do not exist, it just does not fit the script. That is my opinion anyways.

What actions would you like to see and have you really looked?

What I want to see does not matter, what has been done is the question. Who cares what I want, how about you show me what ACTIONS the Muslim world has taken against the terrorists that supposedly do not represent them yet go to the very same mosques.

Just because the MSM doesn't cover it doesn't mean no one would. That's a pathetic excuse for why no one knows about it. I don't need CNN to cover it, show me what's been done, use any sources you like.
edit on 7-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Trouble is I do not speak arabic, can not read it. The kind of action you speak of would be happening in the countries in and of themselves and most of those countries have some brutal dictators controlling most information. Again Saudi Arabia is the perfect example. It is probably alot like the current situaion in Bahrain, where people want change and are imprisoned for it, so to ask me to find you sources to verify it would be difficult, considering the kind of media control.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

We have lots of Muslims in the US. Show me some strong actions they are taking?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

theamericanmuslim.org...

“You don’t see Allah giving success to the advocates of extremism, indiscriminate violence and killing civilians. Where are they successful? You just see one mess after another. It’s time for us to start cleaning up those messes. And even going beyond that, it’s time for us to contribute to the construction of something that is beautiful.” - Imam Zaid Shakir

“I share with these other imams and great leaders in encouraging all of you to avoid and stay away from these types of messages and instead focus on being a positive role model in society by taking part in the production of Islam in this society and being able to appropriate your positions as Muslims in this society by living up to the Prophetic example.” - Imam Suhaib Webb

“The media is flooded with quotations and statements from people who… have the audacity to take certain verses and twist the meaning and ignore what the Arabic language actually indicates, and pass judgments that make Islam and Muslims a very frightening phenomena, which is contrary to the reality.” - Dr. Maher Hathout

Also make a point of looking at this article, plenty of resources to go through!

theamericanmuslim.org...

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amMonday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Words are words. It's like saying I am sorry. It doesn't mean anything until you put the words into action.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Oh, so who started it and how did they start it? It's funny you can't answer that.

I can answer that easily... It wasn't the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I can answer that easily... It wasn't the Palestinians.

So you can answer it easily by not answering it. If I could give answers like that I'd have gotten an A+ on ever test without ever needing to study.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Actually no, there was a study done in Britain last year which claimed that European Jews were from a European origin which dates back 1000's of years. If the claims are correct, not only does it give credit to the Khazar theory but it would also prove that the majority of todays Jews do not have a Semitic background.

It's not a falsehood, many people feel that today's Jews are imposters.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join