It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scoreboard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: November5
a reply to: abe froman

Arrogance, wow!

Misinformed is the word..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Arrogance, wow!

You are saying they do not attack from civilian locations to cause civilian Palestinian deaths if Israel retaliates?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Religion isn't going anywhere... Tough titties for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Clearly you missed the sarcasm, your statement is a manipulation of reality to maintain your single point.

America is far from perfect, but sorry, Muslims as a people are not for peace, and most of them will support terrorism through direct action or silence.

Your statement is that of a bigot.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Arrogance, wow!

You are saying they do not attack from civilian locations to cause civilian Palestinian deaths if Israel retaliates?

What makes you think I was referring to modern day issues? This stuff started over 60 years ago and I know who started this crap. It wasn't Palestinians, that's for sure. I'd probably be lobbing rockets at the scumbags also.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you answer my question ? Where is your fact that most Muslims support terriorsim ?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
My shift is over and I am going home. I will be back in about 12 hours if work duties allow it.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

This past Friday I found out that the 17 year old boy Palestinian boy who was killed in Israel, his family attends the same masjid (mosque) that I do in Sacramento CA, it was very sad to listen to this family mourn the loss of this boy..

My humble apologies for not addressing this

Please pass on my sincere condolences to the family.

I hope they catch the animals that did this and and act accordingly.

Cody

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

This past Friday I found out that the 17 year old boy Palestinian boy who was killed in Israel, his family attends the same masjid (mosque) that I do in Sacramento CA, it was very sad to listen to this family mourn the loss of this boy..

My humble apologies for not addressing this

Please pass on my sincere condolences to the family.

I hope they catch the animals that did this and and act accordingly.

Cody

I haven't spoken to the family directly but rather listened to them speak.
Hower if the opportunity should come up your condolences have been noted and will be passed on Cody
Thank you sincerely kind sir.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: elementalgrove It's Hamas this one is just one of many - Hamas hides its foot soldiers and weapons in homes, schools, mosques, and hospitals, ensuring that, despite Israel’s warnings to the Palestinian people to avoid the company of terrorists, its targeting of individual terrorists and weapons caches will unavoidably cause the collateral damage of civilian death.

and this one about children used in battle by palestinelink What kind of a society consciously and purposely sacrifices its own youth for political gain and tactical advantage? Suicide bombers are an escalation of a small-arms war introduced during the first Intifada (1987-1993 Palestinian’s uprising) and championed by Palestinian leaders, even prior to Arafat’s arrival from Tunis in July 1994. Today the overwhelming majority of Palestinian Arabs nurture a blind hatred of Israel. They created a cultural milieu of vengeance, violence and death – preparing their children to be sacrifices in a death cult. Proud parents dress up their toddlers not in clown costumes, but with suicide belts,1 and countless others celebrate their children’s deaths with traditional sweet holiday cakes and candies.

Allot of the information is propaganda , I am not supporting hammas or the wrongful suicide bombings.. Its disgusting and directly contradictory to what Islam teaches . nor am I trying to justify it.

Who ealse is going to defend against the wrongful actions of Israel?

The Palestinians don't have an army like Israel nor do they have resources .
I mean do you think its OK for someone to come and take your home ? Without warning ?
Walk into your house and say " its mine" ! " leave"!

Do you think its OK ?

Unfortunately every religion has a group that perverts it for some form of political or financial gain. Of the religions I know they mirror each other with their teachings in a lot of respects (yes there are differences of course), but all it takes is a small segment to tarnish any belief structure, religion or otherwise.

Grim

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Palestinians have a right to live in their occupied lands and they have a right to have a referendum and choose the fate of their lands.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Easy there champ! You are making some rather extreme claims and your sources have no proof behind them. You avoid bringing more information and then have the audacity to call me close minded. It is upon you to back up your claims not me.

The PLO and Yasser arafatt are responsible for this entire mess in actualality. WHy don tyou go an dsearch for His off mike comments on the "palestinian people" Ex PLO leadership has even said itself that this is just a sham and its to actually reclaim lands lost to egypt and surrounding countries that attacked israel. Of course none who dislike israel will believe any of this of course because they cant believe the greatest Palestinian o fall would had betrayed them when he himself had stated he would sacrifice all of them if it meant the return of egyptian lands.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: maes2

If they were actually KIN TO THE CAANANITES yeah id say they have a right to some of the land. But according to genetic testing they DONT ahve any relation. Now native hebrew/jews living there with them and beside the arabs who lived there(non palestinians) in peace before 1948 have a claim though.

Which also the modern palestinians are not kin too apparently. TO get technical the jews/hebrews living there before 1948 would be called palestinis too if i am not mistaken(as in a person from Palestinia not a Palestinian).

Its a shame you all have fallen for the PLO and yasser arafatts tricks here. Putin could a learned a thing or two from him for his masterful propaganda and deception. ALso the UN obviously didnt have a problem with Israel until they became a majority non western body why not? if it is as you claim a illegal nation? Shoudnt they revoke its nation status if its illegal? apparently they cant because it IS legal.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

you are going rather far in your theories.

if I were you I would present all the evidence and publish it in a scientific papers; you shouldn't have problem with that since you claim to have it backed by science.

you may even get a Nobel Prize.

go ahead.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: demus
WELL WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO AMANED MY VIEW

Please peruse the following link everyone. It looks like we are ALL WRONG. As it turns out the link i am gonna post has evidence that BOTH PARTIES ARE RELATED TO EACH OTHER.

Palestinians and jews related by blood/dna

edit on 14uppam by yuppa because: Re checking sources from years ago amending opinion

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Well talking about stones, who threw the first one? Not only was it the Zionists who massacred Palestinians to intimidate others to leave their land but they also went on to attack the British, the very people who secured that land for them. I have seen quotes from past Zionists and though I understand both are at fault, I can't help but believe that the leaders in that country want the Palestinians lobbing rockets at Israel. It gives them more justification to eradicate them.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Palestinians are Kin to the Ishmaelites (The brother of Isaac).. If that is the case, they are Semites and have more right to that land then the modern day Jews who cannot trace their origins to a Semitic background.

edit on 6-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I fi remember correctly it was a french research team. Its been years though maybe they have amended it so i guess it needs some re visiting to re verify. Ill re search for it again and see if its still around the net and get back to the thread.

so you base your intense belief of who is right or wrong in this conflict because of results of "french research team" that "may have been amended"?

way to go!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Check my above link. turns out they are related to each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
WELL WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO AMANED MY VIEW

Please peruse the following link everyone. It looks like we are ALL WRONG. As it turns out the link i am gonna post has evidence that BOTH PARTIES ARE RELATED TO EACH OTHER.

Palestinians and jews related by blood/dna

so you were denying Palestinians right on their homeland based on the results of some research that you didn't even get right?

anyway, thank you for the link and for being honest enough.

really, I appreciate it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join