It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scoreboard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

My thanks

Cody

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

My thanks

Cody

Question.

What do you think Israel would do if tomorrow Palestinians decided enough was enough and stopped all rocket / terrorist attacks?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Talk about propaganda ...lol wow

Post links for your copy and pasted claims ...

So All qadea and Iran are plotting together now ....

Sunni and shia working together!!

Wow ...we are making progress in the Islamic world

*rolls eyes* ....

Yeah that's sarcasm ..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

so you admit the settlers are taking the land won by war and it is not "clear" who is right and who is wrong...?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: demus

At least 240 people have been killed and more than 140,000 displaced since June 2012. Most of the victims have been members of Myanmar's Muslim minority, estimated to be about 5 percent of the population. Around 300 Buddhists rode motorcycles around Myanmar's second largest city of Mandalay on Friday, shouting death threats.

Myanmar Buddhists threaten death to Muslims in Mandalay unrest

Hardline Buddhists attack Muslim towns in Sri Lanka

ALUTHGAMA, SRI LANKA—Hardline Buddhists hurled Molotov cocktails and looted homes and businesses in several Muslim towns in Sri Lanka, killing three Muslims and seriously wounding more than 50 people in the overnight attacks, authorities said Monday.

Can you show me WORLDWIDE Buddhist violence, or do you think violence in a very small region somehow compares to WORLDWIDE muslim violence against ALL people? Can you show me the near 100 terror attacks foiled in the US and UK alone plotted by buddhists?

If your point was there are extremists in all groups, no one denies that. The problem is that Muslim extremists are not some small localized minorities, they are a majority and a worldwide thread who have one goal, bringing about a worldwide Muslim rule by bloodshed.

Look Numbskull no one is denying "terriorsim" it happens no doubt , and unfortunately it gives Islam a bad name.
These "terrorists" use innovation of holy text to persuade people and push an agenda .
Their are Muslims like my self trying to educate people like YOU who try to group us all together like we are one big terroir cell ...

Nay ! 1.5 million Muslims and only a small percentage is extreme..
Use your Brian and stop fear mongering ...

Here's my pleg to you as a Muslim ..

If these dam "terrorist" start attacking America guess who I am fighting along side ?

......that's right YOU !!

These people who adopt extreme idolgy and kill innocent Muslims and people .. Have a first class ticket to hell..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Talk about propaganda ...lol wow

Post links for your copy and pasted claims ...

So All qadea and Iran are plotting together now ....

Sunni and shia working together!!

Wow ...we are making progress in the Islamic world

*rolls eyes* ....

Yeah that's sarcasm ..

I already posted the links.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here are some more.

Feel free to provide evidence that it's not true. All you can do is roll your eyes because you know the facts are against you.

Virtually unnoticed, since late 2001, Iran has held some of al Qaeda's most senior leaders. Several of these operatives, such as Yasin al-Suri, an al Qaeda facilitator, have moved recruits and money from the Middle East to central al Qaeda in Pakistan.

www.foreignaffairs.com...

The appearance Friday in a lower Manhattan courtroom of Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, Osama bin Laden's son-in-law and one-time al Qaeda spokesman, to face charges of conspiracy to kill Americans underlines the perhaps surprising fact that members of bin Laden's inner circle have been living in Iran for the past decade or so.

It was Abu Ghaith's decision to leave the comparative safety of his longtime refuge in Iran for Turkey a few weeks ago that led to the chain of events that landed him in Manhattan for trial.

www.cnn.com...

Let me guess .. all lies .. because you choose to believe in something else?
edit on 6-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

so you admit the settlers are taking the land won by war and it is not "clear" who is right and who is wrong...?

Whatever land you live on .. it's almost a guarantee it was won by war. Where do you live?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

At least 240 people have been killed and more than 140,000 displaced since June 2012. Most of the victims have been members of Myanmar's Muslim minority, estimated to be about 5 percent of the population. Around 300 Buddhists rode motorcycles around Myanmar's second largest city of Mandalay on Friday, shouting death threats.

ALUTHGAMA, SRI LANKA—Hardline Buddhists hurled Molotov cocktails and looted homes and businesses in several Muslim towns in Sri Lanka, killing three Muslims and seriously wounding more than 50 people in the overnight attacks, authorities said Monday.

Can you show me WORLDWIDE Buddhist violence, or do you think violence in a very small region somehow compares to WORLDWIDE muslim violence against ALL people? Can you show me the near 100 terror attacks foiled in the US and UK alone plotted by buddhists?

If your point was there are extremists in all groups, no one denies that. The problem is that Muslim extremists are not some small localized minorities, they are a majority and a worldwide thread who have one goal, bringing about a worldwide Muslim rule by bloodshed.

Look Numbskull no one is denying "terriorsim" it happens no doubt , and unfortunately it gives Islam a bad name.
These "terrorists" use innovation of holy text to persuade people and push an agenda .
Their are Muslims like my self trying to educate people like YOU who try to group us all together like we are one big terroir cell ...

If these dam "terrorist" start attacking America guess who I am fighting along side ?

These people who adopt extreme idolgy and kill innocent Muslims and people .. Have a first class ticket to hell..

No. We are talking about a GLOBAL war fought by Muslims. The problem is that while a small percentage are willing to fight the war, the majority are complicit by rendering support or at the very least silence.

Want to change the worldview of Muslims? Take action. Get other Muslims to take action. Then again the whole Middle East seems to be engulfed by war and sectarian fighting ... so how exactly do you expect me to believe it's a MINORITY of the worldwide Muslim population that believes in it?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
double post meant for this to be a response to Occams Razor see post below
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

No. We are talking about a GLOBAL war fought by Muslims. The problem is that while a small percentage are willing to fight the war, the majority are complicit by rendering support or at the very least silence.

Want to change the worldview of Muslims? Take action. Get other Muslims to take action. Then again the whole Middle East seems to be engulfed by war and sectarian fighting ... so how exactly do you expect me to believe it's a MINORITY of the worldwide Muslim population that believes in it?

OK let's start with this.

Where do you get the idea that the majority of Muslims believe in extremisim ?

And their are Muslims fighting these extreamist , Saudi Arabia just ordered up troops to fight the ISIS , Al nursa is now fighting them.
Heck even the leader of Al Qaeda calls them extreme.. Lol

So the point I am making is that Muslims are fighting the extremist , through education and war ect ext..
But their are always factors at play...yes the rabbit hole goes deeper..

Example in Islam its forbidden to kill another Muslim.. So even though these "terrorist" "extremist" are evil in every sens . they are still Muslim.
Meaning they believe in the oneness of god and Mohammad as his messenger.
So killing them would be a huge sin . see sins are forgiven in Islam but disbelief (in god) is not.
And these "terrior groups "would have to act in a manner of disbelief before they can be fought against.
True Islam does not permit just "killing" you can't just kill non Muslims or Muslims or anything for that matter .
... But it has been recently ruled that these groups are acting in disbelief therefore fighting them is an option.

Now another thing is that most people don't see whats going on in the umma (Muslim nation /or comuinty )
Because of the lack of media coverage.
And the media bunches most Muslims together as a whole much like you were doing.
Islam is deep very deep ..

But it seems most peoples ideals of Islam and misinterpreted information is what always surface.

edit on 0525053175275th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Go back and look at my edit. What children are we talking about exactly? If you wish to claim sanctions came about BEFORE Muslim terrorists you are wrong. Flat out 100% wrong. Show me exactly what you are talking about, and look back at my last post I edited.

I was responding to this comment

Except the deaths caused by America are a direct response to terrorist attacks. So the deaths are actually caused by the terrorists.

The children that I am talking about are Iraqi children that died in the 90's due to the sanctions we placed up them. I included that video of a war criminal by the name of Madelein Albright saying that the death of 500,000 children was worth it. I specifically raised this point because of your above statement. Those deaths were not a direct response to terrorist attacks, in reality it is what could be considered a terrorist foreign policy by this great country known as Murica!

America is far from perfect, but sorry, Muslims as a people are not for peace, and most of them will support terrorism through direct action or silence

You do understand far from perfect is a very nice attempt to gloss over war crimes. I remember many Americans in the past and currently who continue to make the genocidal comment, lets just nuke the middle east. This is insane and it stems from the ignorant belief that Muslims as a people are not for peace. It is ludicrous and takes a special kind of person to accept as fact. The reality in the world is that your statement--"most of them support terrorism through direct action or silence" is more appropriate for your average American.

I do not know if you know any Muslims, I do and they are some of the most humble,peaceful, caring people I have met. The only thing they wish is that they were not discriminated against. I am from Murica so you can imagine the ugly face of some of these bigots.

Islamic fundamentalism as we know it in in my lifetime has been directly influenced by the west.

A good example is textbooks shipped to Afghanistan from Murica very interesting reading/material throughout this site.

emperors-clothes.com...

Washington Post investigators report that during the past twenty years the US has spent millions of dollars producing fanatical schoolbooks, which were then distributed in Afghanistan.

Lets look for more recent example. Now we are all aware of ISIS or IS or whatever they have been told to call themselves, now it is no secret that we have been arming and funding "moderate rebels" in Syria. A lot of those weapons were being smuggled into Syria beginnnig in Libya, guess where??? If you guessed Benghazi you have answered correctly!

www.washingtonsblog.com...

A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)

One other on just for the heck of it, a major source of Islamic Fundamentalism is Saudi Arabia, they pump out thousands of very ignorant Wahabbists, lets look back to 2010 when Murica thought it would be a great idea to sell them 60 billion in arms! Brilliant, shortly there after the "civil" war in Syria kicked off.

www.yaliberty.org...

Instead, the United States has over the past 20 years brokered record defense and armament deals with the House of Saud. In 2010, for example, a record $60 billion arms deal was brokered between the Obama Administration and the Saudi Arabia. Then, in 2013, when the United States did not follow through with war against the Assad regime, the House of Saud unilaterally and openly supported the Syrian rebels, the Free Syrian Army, who until recently were allied with ISIL (previously known as ISIS), the radical group disavowed by even al-Qaeda which is now sweeping through Iraq.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
double post meant for this to be a response to Occams Razor see post below

You mean the sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council, NOT the US? The ones imposed because Iraq invaded Kuwait believing they would repel the Western counterattack?

You are right .. what were they thinking, they should have given him a medal instead ...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Example in Islam its forbidden to kill another Muslim.. So even though these "terrorist" "extremist" are evil in every sens . they are still Muslim.
So killing them would be a huge sin . see sins are forgiven in Islam but disbelief (in god) is not.
And these "terrior groups "would have to act in a manner of disbelief before they can be fought against.

How convenient.

And Saudi is only attacking ISIS in self defense. They are not trying to fight terrorism, they are protecting their borders.

Can you dispute the fact that Muslims are the only group in the entire world that is waging war with every other group of people? I linked you attacks in all continents.

Want to change the world's belief? Want to do some help? Turn the Muslim extremists in. Do you think they can operate without support from the community? They can't.

Where are the top Muslim leaders condemning them and calling them traitors and saying they will never see Paradise?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Lol right and who led the UN security council, come now, the UN does very little. Anything they do accomplish, is usually under significant pressure from the US.

Ther term puppet comes to mind. Also what role did America have in that whole Kuwait thing again? After arming Sadaam to gas the Iranians, they implied that he could do what he wanted and stabbed him in the back. What angels!

Remind me again of how our involvement in Iraq is currently working out.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

None of that has anything at all to do with my post. How about you actually address the points I made, which was Muslims attack everyone else. It's not a "Murica" problem. They attack Russia, China, African countries, Europe, EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Absolutely

I am of course very pro Israel,but very anti this regime. The politics are complicated, I should perhaps explain where I stand.

Personally when in Israel I am about as left wing as you can get, I think that Israel should pull out of the territories and let the Palestinians live in peace. Eventually maybe even trade would happen.

I would like to see a shared Jerusalem patrolled by the IDF with Palestinians by their side and the UN to oversee it all.
It is of course only an ideal.

When Yitzhak Rabin (IMHO the greatest leader ever for Israel) was assassinated, my first thought was please let it be a Jewish gunman, we were IMO close to a civil war in Israel at the time. The tensions between the left and right were palpable.

Had it have been an Arab gunman I think we would have united as a nation and just rolled the tanks and gone in for the kill. And to be honest I would have been happy to do so, it would have amounted to a declaration of war in my mind.

Luckily what we got was a nation in shock, instead of a nation in an all out war.

Cody

ETA: was
edit on 6/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ah yes naturally it is that simple. The only point that you have made is that you have Islamaphobia.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

How convenient.

And Saudi is only attacking ISIS in self defense. They are not trying to fight terrorism, they are protecting their borders.

Can you dispute the fact that Muslims are the only group in the entire world that is waging war with every other group of people? I linked you attacks in all continents.

Want to change the world's belief? Want to do some help? Turn the Muslim extremists in. Do you think they can operate without support from the community? They can't.

Where are the top Muslim leaders condemning them and calling them traitors and saying they will never see Paradise?

You have to look at the history of why they are fighting...

And their are plenty of videos on YOUTUBE of Muslims scholars speaking out.

Would you like some links ?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Who is talking simple/complicated .. I made a statement of fact. You chose to ignore it because it was inconvenient for you. My statement is either true, or it's not. If it's true then you need to deal with it. If not then show me what I posted that is factually incorrect.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Over the years theres been efforts made at peace that all ended up rejected or sabatoged by israel ..
Contrary to what israel claims it has no desire for peace .

With that attitude there will never be peace as long as israel exists ..
Once israel finishes off the palestinians it will go after the next group ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join