It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scoreboard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Israel has done wrong and continues to, both sides have bloody hands.

I would like to think of it as " a forced hand "

Israel being the one who "forced the hand"

Regardless I am still open minded about the conflict , I am open to hear the views from a pro Israel position.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

a reply to: November5 Yep when you use your own women and children as cannon fodder it really makes your wounded/killed
stats go up.

Guerilla warfare its ugly ! But Israel is not innocent by no means ! The stastics speak for them self's ..

Stats can be manipulated to mean whatever you want, you've left a lot of numbers out like, number of rockets launched into Israel, number of suicide bombings by Palestinians, number of Israeli citizens killed, and the amount of money stolen from Palestinians by Hamas, the amount of foreign aid sent to Palestinians that their leaders spend on weapons and luxury condos...
edit on 6-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

a reply to: November5 Yep when you use your own women and children as cannon fodder it really makes your wounded/killed
stats go up.

Guerilla warfare its ugly ! But Israel is not innocent by no means ! The stastics speak for them self's ..

Stats can be manipulated to mean whatever you want, you've left a lot of numbers out like, number of rockets launched into Israel, number of suicide bombings by Palestinians, number of Israeli citizens killed, and the amount of money stolen from Palestinians by Hamas, the amount of foreign aid sent to Palestinians that their leaders spend on weapons and luxury condos...

I posted stats , please go to page one and review them.

I am more focused on the "end result stats" murder is murder reguardles of how its committed .
And the stats really are not bias , the mortality rate is higher for palastnian .

And I hardly think that's all due to suicide bombings

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
Am I pro-Israel? You know what the real Arab/Jew solution is? For them to realize they are the same people and to throw of the false religions that have been their yoke for a thousand years and get rid of their power hungry criminal leaders. Realize that your sad devotion to old fairy tales are what keeps you at each others throats to benefit leaders that are too educated to really believe the nonsense you sacrifice your and your children's lives for. Sadly it seems that the desert which spawned most of the religions that bring such destruction and chaos continues to spawn fanatics on both sides. They both claim to follow the same god for chrissakes! The Christian/Islam/Jewish nonsense is the scourage of humanity, if it was up to me I would wipe out every vestige of every one of those false satanic religions and we would have peace. In the absence of peace the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Jews just want Israel, the muslims want the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Am I pro-Israel? You know what the real Arab/Jew solution is? For them to realize they are the same people and to throw of the false religions that have been their yoke for a thousand years and get rid of their power hungry criminal leaders. Realize that your sad devotion to old fairy tales are what keeps you at each others throats to benefit leaders that are too educated to really believe the nonsense you sacrifice your and your children's lives for. Sadly it seems that the desert which spawned most of the religions that bring such destruction and chaos continues to spawn fanatics on both sides. They both claim to follow the same god for chrissakes! The Christian/Islam/Jewish nonsense is the scourage of humanity, if it was up to me I would wipe out every vestige of every one of those false satanic religions and we would have peace. In the absence of peace the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Jews just want Israel, the muslims want the world.

You know the true foundation of each of these religion teaches peace and compassion .

If their were no religion do you think the world would be a better place ?
Nay ... People would find something to fight about ...
No morals to tame the temptations ..

The real problem is greed and power ...simply put..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You know the true foundation of each of these religion teaches peace and compassion .

No the true foundation of these religions is violence and submission. and the true author of all of these religions,including Islam, is Israel.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I would like to add another picture to "The Scoreboard".

it supports the "forcing hand" theory posed by LSH

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: demusIt would support that, if you ignore the infitada and the loss of land after 97 being a direct result.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The French philosopher Voltaire had it right :

If you REALLY want to know who runs the world...ask yourself: "Who are you not allowed to CRITICIZE???"

edit on 6-7-2014 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid Black people and they don't run much at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

interesting.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

one more interesting from Voltaire:

“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” ― Voltaire

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No the true foundation of these religions is violence and submission. and the true author of all of these religions,including Islam, is Israel.

So if Islam teaches violence why am I not violent?

Here's something I posted in another thread ...

Let it sink in savvy ?

If you take every death caused by a terrorist attack (including 9/11) over the past 30 years - and then add in everyone killed by mob violence in Islamic countries - it would absolutely pale in comparison to the number of Muslims that have been killed by the American military in the same time period.

In just the Iraq war alone, the US managed to kill nearly a million Iraqis - a large percentage of whom were civilians who had nothing to do with the conflict. Add to that the number of Muslims killed in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc in the so-called "War on Terror".

Anyone puzzled why there might be so much hatred towards the US around the Islamic world?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere and that number still pales in relation to Arab deaths at the hands of their own, Saddam wiped out more than that himself.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

a reply to: LightningStrikesHere and that number still pales in relation to Arab deaths at the hands of their own, Saddam wiped out more than that himself.

And Joseph Stalin .. Hitler ....who els ?

Were they religious? Nay Numbskull they weren't ..

Do you see religion is not the problem ?

edit on 0582023175872th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

what does that prove?

Stalin, Mao Zedong were responsible for deaths of millions of "their own" so from your point of view it could be justification for rampage on Russians or Chinese?

when UN publish report you just say "that number still pales in relation to Russian death at the hands of their own, Stalin wiped out more than that himself"

maybe they even present you with a Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Now that you have seen the score how do you feel about this ?
Personally it makes me sick if this pic is true in numbers.
I'll be fully honest I don't know much about the conflict between Israel and Palestine
LSH

Having seen the scoreboard nothing changes. The only thing that matters is who starts the conflict. If a Palestinian terrorist launches an attack aiming to kill children and fails, but he hides behind children and the retaliatory strike to stop him kills a Palestinian child the PALESTINIANS killed that child.

So factually, the scoreboard is correct, in essence it's completely false. When Palestine stops willingfully supporting terrorism and wants actual, true, lasting peace, then I will start to care.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

So if Islam teaches violence why am I not violent?

Here's something I posted in another thread ...

Let it sink in savvy ?

If you take every death caused by a terrorist attack (including 9/11) over the past 30 years - and then add in everyone killed by mob violence in Islamic countries - it would absolutely pale in comparison to the number of Muslims that have been killed by the American military in the same time period.

In just the Iraq war alone, the US managed to kill nearly a million Iraqis - a large percentage of whom were civilians who had nothing to do with the conflict. Add to that the number of Muslims killed in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc in the so-called "War on Terror".

Anyone puzzled why there might be so much hatred towards the US around the Islamic world?

Except the deaths caused by America are a direct response to terrorist attacks. So the deaths are actually caused by the terrorists.

America is far from perfect, but sorry, Muslims as a people are not for peace, and most of them will support terrorism through direct action or silence.

Even Pakistan harbored Bin Laden the entire time pretending like they were friends.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That is conveniently leaving out all of the deaths caused by the sanctions we had in place long before 9/11 which was orchestrated by Saudi Arabians (official story), kinda funny how nothing happened to our good old friends perpetuating the Wahabbist doctrine, one of the sources of true Islamic fundamentalism.

For more info on the 500,000 Iraqi children lets listen in to what Madeleine Albright had to say...

www.youtube.com...
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

That is conveniently leaving out all of the deaths caused by the sanctions we had in place long before 9/11 which was orchestrated by Saudi Arabians (official story), kinda funny how nothing happened to our good old friends perpetuating the Wahabbist doctrine, one of the sources of true Islamic fundamentalism.

For more info on the 500,00 Iraqi children lets listen in to what Madeleine Albright had to say...

www.youtube.com...

And are you suggesting sanctions came about before terrorism? Are you suggesting 9/11 is the first terrorist attack ever?

If Muslims wanted peace and to have beneficial cooperative relationships with westerners do you think these sanctions would exist?

What about the fact that it's not just Israel, not just the west, Muslims have problems with EVERYONE, The West, Russia, China, Africans, even each other.

Russia’s National Anti-Terrorism Committee said suspected bombers Asker Samedov and Suleiman Magomedov were members of an terrorist group based in Dagestan, a predominantly Muslim republic that has become the center of an Islamic insurgency.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Deadly Terrorist Attack in Southwestern China Blamed on Separatist Muslim Uighurs
time.com...

For a long time, Boko Haram mainly attacked Nigerian state institutions such as the military, the police or schools. The goal of the group was to turn northern Nigerian into an Islamic state.
www.dw.de...

If you are not Muslim you will be attacked. If you are Muslim you will still be attacked if you have a different interpretation. There is worldwide violence all associated with Muslims. There is no peace with them. Can you show me any other group this is true of?

edit on 6-7-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

They came about before there was any "attack" to justify the deaths of those children.

Also remind me again why using depleted uranium was an appropriate response to 9/11? I was under the impression that chemical warfare was never justified and could be considered a terrorist attack in and of its own right.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join