It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Police Beat 15-year-old American Cousin of Teen Murdered on Wednesday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If you put your hand into an hornets nest expect to get stung! The kid was visiting his relatives so they must have told him to keep out of certain areas as there is ongoing problems with the Israeli forces. But no, he goes with a group of other young Palestinians (whether he was with them or not it's guilt by association) who proceed to attack the Israeli forces. He got pulled and was punished. In my honest opinion he was very, very lucky not to be shot. How many Palestinian kids were caught and probably given the same treatment? But cos the kid was Murican he gets international coverage. A message to his parents"if you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar don't come home crying" He shouldn't have been there. End of.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: buster2010Also, tear gas is not fatal, a rock to the head is, ask Goliath. So who here has murderous intent? Tear gas is used to DISPERSE a crowd. This young punk wanted to murder an Israeli or two, lucky for him the Israelis weren't displaying same attitude toward him.

Ask a myth if something is real ok. Where is your proof he wanted to kill anyone? You just keep repeating the same crap with no proof to back it up.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

And yes Buster I am very familiar with how tear gas works, being a US military vet, I have had up close and personal experience with tear gas, but I don't imagine an anti-american, liberal type person would have any of the sense of honor,duty,or patriotism that would lead them to such experiences.

Lol I happen to be a veteran myself and when did we start talking about America? And seeing your undying support for a nation that has attacked America, attacked and killed Americans, steal and sell our secrets on the black market it's clear to see where your loyalties lay and it isn't with America.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why the F*** would America protest this at all?

We condone it here at home. Who cares about Israeli's I could get a beat down like this from my local PD.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Because they have to play the PR game of "standing up for citizens overseas...". Even though, as someone said earlier, US kids get beat up by our own law enforcement quite often - right here in the Good ole USA.

It will die down - not the kind of story the American media likes to "beat to death" ...oh and no celebrities were involved.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Where are the parents , the mother ? who puts their child up for this child abuse .
1%

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: buster2010Also, tear gas is not fatal, a rock to the head is, ask Goliath. So who here has murderous intent? Tear gas is used to DISPERSE a crowd. This young punk wanted to murder an Israeli or two, lucky for him the Israelis weren't displaying same attitude toward him.

Ask a myth if something is real ok. Where is your proof he wanted to kill anyone? You just keep repeating the same crap with no proof to back it up.

Where is your proof he was not doing exactly what the article states he was doing?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Many, many Palestinians get treated this way every day. Isn't it odd that American police are starting to act the same way? Who is running DHS? Anyways, I hope this explodes the boycotts of Israel. No more.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
My undying support is for America and Americans. My undying support is for my brothers in arms not the animals that cut off their heads and brag about it. It is obvious where your sympathies lie.
Let's you and I start a thread where members can post their military records, shall we? Bowe Bergdahl was a vet too, and a traitor.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: abe froman

And yes Buster I am very familiar with how tear gas works, being a US military vet, I have had up close and personal experience with tear gas, but I don't imagine an anti-american, liberal type person would have any of the sense of honor,duty,or patriotism that would lead them to such experiences.

Lol I happen to be a veteran myself

Al Queida doesn't count.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did anyone see CBS evening news tonight? I could have sworn the anchor said "the video shows some Israeli BOYS attacking the American teen..." But, I wasn't paying full attention so I'm not positive although it does fit the media's agenda.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010
My undying support is for America and Americans. My undying support is for my brothers in arms not the animals that cut off their heads and brag about it. It is obvious where your sympathies lie.
Let's you and I start a thread where members can post their military records, shall we? Bowe Bergdahl was a vet too, and a traitor.

Even with this brutal incident the Republican base and you still defend the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis whatever its the Israelis dropping them with bombs on there houses and there homes hey thats cool Israel has a right to defend herself agaisnt what again?

Hamas that uses human shields? i have seen Israel doing the same thing.

My undying support is for my brothers in arms not the animals that cut off their heads and brag about it. It is obvious where your sympathies lie.

So your undying support is also with the same nation that wanted to drag America into an war with Egypt after destroying the USS liberty?

not the animals that cut off their heads and brag about it.

I believe you Republicans must have confused the innocent Palestinians with your beloved Saudis whom usual the cutting of there heads and brag about it.

Why are you being so defense on Israel what has Israel ever done great for the American people again?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join