It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Police Beat 15-year-old American Cousin of Teen Murdered on Wednesday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: abe froman

a reply to: demus If that boy is innocent why is he wearing a mask? If the Palestinians really cared about him or his family why did they smash out the windows of the ambulance and steal the body from his grieving father? If the Israelis are so bloodthirsty why did they stitch this kid back up?

Can you give me a link to this info...according to reports I've read, his father
lives in Florida.

The dead kid, they showed the actual footage of animals smashing up the ambulance and stealing the body from his father for use in furthering their own agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think, Palestinians dressed up in bland green overalls and beat this kid up knowing full well they were being filmed.

If Palestinians did it then how did the kid wind up in Israeli custody? Also it does look like the uniform that the Israeli police wears. Here is another pic of the taken a few years ago.

The coveralls look the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

they are doing out in the open (surely police breaking the law would be smart enough to take him into a vacant house or something)

Ahh yes. Police are smart.

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: buster2010 If he wasn't rioting and throwing rocks he wouldn't be in any danger from tear gas. Where are the parents in this family anyway, when their 13 and 15 year olds are running the streets?

Just because he was in the crowd doesn't mean he was throwing rocks. Do you even know how gas works? It doesn't hit just selected people like a bullet it hits everyone in the area. This happened in the daytime aren't kids in Germany allowed outside during the day?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010Also, tear gas is not fatal, a rock to the head is, ask Goliath. So who here has murderous intent? Tear gas is used to DISPERSE a crowd. This young punk wanted to murder an Israeli or two, lucky for him the Israelis weren't displaying same attitude toward him.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 So your story is this poor innocent mask wearing kid was somehow mistakenly caught up in the middle of a crowd of rock throwers but he himself is innocent? Wrong place at the wrong time? Then they planted the slingshot on him?

And yes Buster I am very familiar with how tear gas works, being a US military vet, I have had up close and personal experience with tear gas, but I don't imagine an anti-american, liberal type person would have any of the sense of honor,duty,or patriotism that would lead them to such experiences.

edit on 6-7-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

This is what happens when you throw rocks at the Israeli police. They probably won't give him back the slingshot they confiscated from him either. Another spoiled American kid who thought the rules didn't apply. Like the American kid who got caned in Singapore for vandalizing cars.

You of course can show proof of this kid throwing rocks? That's right when it comes to Israel no proof is needed huh?

He is wearing a mask and getting a lesson in manners and common sense from the IDF that' s enough evidence for me, What's the mask for? Trick or treat?

Are you really defending this? treating a kid like that, spanking him brutally and leaving him looking like that?

you're an idiot. And btw tear gas can kill you blind israel loving ignorant.

Defending this kind of behavior towards a kid... you should be ashamed of yourself. Actions like these and people like you make me want to throw up... but then again, they're also the reason why the B-2 was invented.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni That "kid"decided to stand up on the field of battle and was accorded much more lenient treatment than he would have dished out. If you want to be mad at someone for what happened to this kid find his parents. This Kid was not an innocent bystander, he was there for bloodshed and he got it.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
people like you make me want to throw up... but then again, they're also the reason why the B-2 was invented. -Fraternitassaturni

People like me are the reason people like you can sleep safe in your beds at night.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

people like you make me want to throw up... but then again, they're also the reason why the B-2 was invented.
-Fraternitassaturni

People like me are the reason people like you can sleep safe in your beds at night.

Thats so ridiculous... you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds? I dont need protection from 15 year olds. But thanks, when I see some teenagers acting up, I'll be sure to call you and your bravado.

Your must be a vet as much as I'm a farmer. Tell me... have you "hunted men" also? lol... get outta here. People like you just make the world more dangerous for each word you say people may actually believe you.

"Field of battle" lol... some kids with rocks... "field of battle"... you've lost all notion of reality. What do you need to consult your roe manual to see if it covers slingshots? Or maybe check the LOWs... nvm, you probably dont even know what those are anyway. "Field of battle" lol... In my days I was actually afraid when people like you picked up any kind of weapon thinking this crap is one of your video games. Problem is... some do and some never learn the difference.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni I am a vet in that I enlisted in The United States Navy in 1989 and served in operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm, I saw duty in Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,Bahrain,The UAE, and Iraq among other places.
How are you a farmer?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I'm guessing the Israeli forces who beat the kid didn't know he was an American - but where does this lead now?

Even if they knew he was an American they would have done it anyway. Israel can do whatever they want to America and Americans and nothing will be done the Liberty showed us that. This time however the State Dept wants answers to what happened. Here's a video this kid is lucky he isn't in worse shape.

Hint. Don't attack Israeli soldiers with a slingshot because you think you are an untouchable American. You aren't. You can be touched. If you have no desire to respect the laws of a foreign country don't go there.

If you have video evidence he was not doing such I will watch it. If not, I have zero sympathy, and you are a known Israeli hater.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thats ok the u.s will just give israel a few billion more along with more weapons ..
Standard israeli operating procedure beat .. maim .. murder the elderly women and children ..

State department wont do a damn thing for the kid ..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010Also, tear gas is not fatal, a rock to the head is, ask Goliath. So who here has murderous intent? Tear gas is used to DISPERSE a crowd. This young punk wanted to murder an Israeli or two, lucky for him the Israelis weren't displaying same attitude toward him.

Wrong .. teargas can kill .. seen it on more than one occasion ..
Among those vulnerable to being killed by teargas are the elderly .. children and people with asthma and respiratory disorders ..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Of course the Israelis are gonna say he was throwing rocks after it comes out that he's American. Rocks or no rocks if a police officer did this in America to a 15 year old kid his head would be on a platter. This is really crossing a line to me but as an American it's our own fault for giving Israel the right to exist after WW2. If only our leaders could have foreseen the mess they'd create. Damn our leaders now for not putting they're foot down to Israel. Of course they wouldn't though the Jews in America have the largest lobby in Washington.
edit on 6-7-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia
Nothing will happen to these terrorists as they have to many cells inside the US under the guise of "dual citizens and lobbyists".
Every single one of these terrorists should be tried and punished as spies.
You can only serve one master.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sorry, this is just not justifiable. Nor is the murder of his cousin, or the murder of the three Israeli teens! That's the problem. But, we will probably never know who was actually behind the first three murders which seemed to give Israel the RIGHT to attack in kind.....according to them.

"The concern is that we've got plenty of evidence that this child of 15 was brutally beaten by Israeli law enforcement," van Esveld told CNN. "And instead of the law enforcement officials responsible for the beating being questioned and detained, the child who is the victim is being questioned and detained."

www.12newsnow.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is descending into a nonsense conversation.

FACT the kids parents admit he was out "protesting".
FACT he was beaten.
FACT he was taken into custody.

A video with the parents claims they asked him if he was throwing rocks and he said "no" At 15 I'd have said no I wasn't even if I was.

He was masked. so regardless of how wrong it is to pull someone from a crowd of protestors/rioters and beat the crap out of them what are the officers to do ask "sup? asl?"

The media adds fuel to the fire by knocking you about the head with "AMERICAN" "TEEN" "TEENAGER" "15" if that was some random Palistinian guy half you idiots wouldn't be giving a crap.

It's barbaric, it's heavy handed and oh well, things happen, and maybe things need to be looked at.
Haven't things in that region "needed looked at" for over a few decades at least?

What annoys me is the crusaders on both sides of the argument here. Flexing about military service and protecting everyones freedoms and then the flip side anti foreign policy numnuts who don't really there isn't really a soloution that either side will be happy with in the most unstable region on the planet hands down.

Me? I think its wrong but I dont particularly care, and it doesn't particulary surprise me.
How long have Palistinian kids been throwin rocks and getting 100% worse back? as long as ive been alive.
moral of the story is dont throw rocks, because as wrong as it may or may not be youre gonna get messed up.

You dont slap a hornets next around, then blame the hornets when you are stung all over.

This will happen again 100 times over and Israel will have thins happen to them 100 times over.

The placement of israel is a big problem, no one in the region wants them, they have to be super paranoid and it so happens that a book of stories places their land amongst some of the most fanatical and violent cultures on earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"Israel's War Crimes EXPOSED!!"

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is what happens when you throw rocks at the Israeli police. They probably won't give him back the slingshot they confiscated from him either. Another spoiled American kid who thought the rules didn't apply. Like the American kid who got caned in Singapore for vandalizing cars.

Israel seems to be quit the spoiled rotten brat product of many who continue to spoil and lavish whatever they want upon them.

The spoiled always end up the same, sooner or later they can't have their way and cry unfair!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join