It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Police Beat 15-year-old American Cousin of Teen Murdered on Wednesday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

A Palestinian teenager identified by local sources as the cousin of the 16-year-old who was murdered on Wednesday was beaten and abducted by Israeli police on Thursday, and was refused medical treatment for his broken nose and other injuries while in custody.

The error in the above story is that the teen is an American, from Florida.

The US State Department on Saturday said it was "profoundly troubled" by reports that an American teenager - Tariq Khdeir, 15 - detained in Israel was "severely beaten" while in police custody on Thursday

www.dw.de...

I don't even know what to say about this craziness. Is every teenager now fair game in this war of "an eye for an eye". How does this end if this is the philosophy of the participants. Oh right, that's the problem...and that is why IT NEVER ENDS!

alethonews.wordpress.com...

A video, circulated on the internet on Saturday, showed two Israeli police holding down and repeatedly beating a masked youth before carrying him away. A later part of the video shows Khdeir's face with a black eye and swollen lip.

Very disturbing video at this link-
www.washingtonpost.com...

I'm guessing the Israeli forces who beat the kid didn't know he was an American - but where does this lead now? Just wondering what you all think of this incident and what may come of it?

The fact that the beaten youth was masked adds another intriguing element to the story.
edit on 5-7-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Darn! Now we are going to have to launch rockets at Israel. That is the proper response, isn't it? I hope this doesn't turn into another invasion of a Middle Eastern country.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

But, we can't...Israel is our ally, no?
...oh, aside from maybe being responsible for 9/11 and taking so much of our hard earned money?

So, was it a mistake or is something more going on here? I am really asking for some more educated minds to think on this and what the heck it all means.

I am truly baffled and disgusted because in America, the police don't beat the sh*+ out of innocent people. /end sarcasm

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is what happens when you throw rocks at the Israeli police. They probably won't give him back the slingshot they confiscated from him either. Another spoiled American kid who thought the rules didn't apply. Like the American kid who got caned in Singapore for vandalizing cars.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm guessing the Israeli forces who beat the kid didn't know he was an American - but where does this lead now?

Even if they knew he was an American they would have done it anyway. Israel can do whatever they want to America and Americans and nothing will be done the Liberty showed us that. This time however the State Dept wants answers to what happened. Here's a video this kid is lucky he isn't in worse shape.

edit on 5-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about this except that fear is one of the 7 Deadly Sins and Israel, understandably, has a lot of fear. Their actions. both military and political, are made out of fear and that is the wrong way to go about things.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This is what happens when you throw rocks at the Israeli police. They probably won't give him back the slingshot they confiscated from him either. Another spoiled American kid who thought the rules didn't apply. Like the American kid who got caned in Singapore for vandalizing cars.

You of course can show proof of this kid throwing rocks? That's right when it comes to Israel no proof is needed huh?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18112325]abe froman[/

Jump to judgment much? Story is still unfolding, but killing and beating the crap out of kids is ok with you if the kids are spoiled?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Actually if you've researched this at all you know that the kid was pelting the Israelis with rocks, they did in fact confiscate his slingshot, and he was given medical treatment by the Israelis before being released to his family.
Quit pretending you don't have google.
Hey why don't you take a moment to re-iterate your holocaust denial here, like you did on the other thread, so people can get a better idea of your real agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Thanks for posting the video.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

what needs to happen for you to admit that Israel is just "little bit" responsible for all this mess?

I see you are able to justify (to yourself) very easily killing, beating, retaliatory attacks without any evidence against Palestinians.

how many innocent have to die before you admit there is a problem in Israel as well?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: demus If that boy is innocent why is he wearing a mask? If the Palestinians really cared about him or his family why did they smash out the windows of the ambulance and steal the body from his grieving father? If the Israelis are so bloodthirsty why did they stitch this kid back up?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You of course can show proof of this kid throwing rocks? That's right when it comes to Israel no proof is needed huh?

He is wearing a mask and getting a lesson in manners and common sense from the IDF that' s enough evidence for me, What's the mask for? Trick or treat?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Kind of depends on what research you do. You can always find evidence to bolster your case. The trick is to be willing to LISTEN to the other side...only then can progress be made. The lost art of discussion, debate, compromise.

I would truly love to have a non-partisan discussion about this and that seems to be difficult...has ATS become congress?!?! j/k maybe

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

a reply to: demus If that boy is innocent why is he wearing a mask? If the Palestinians really cared about him or his family why did they smash out the windows of the ambulance and steal the body from his grieving father? If the Israelis are so bloodthirsty why did they stitch this kid back up?

If the Israeli's are innocent then why are they wearing masks?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

I don't believe it was Israeli police.
they are in very bland uniforms, no markings. they are wearing masks.

they look AT the camera,

they are doing out in the open (surely police breaking the law would be smart enough to take him into a vacant house or something)

I think, Palestinians dressed up in bland green overalls and beat this kid up knowing full well they were being filmed.

isnt this how the police dress?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Can you give me a link to this info...according to reports I've read, his father
lives in Florida.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

He is wearing a mask and getting a lesson in manners and common sense from the IDF that' s enough evidence for me, What's the mask for? Trick or treat?

So just because the IDF is beating him that makes whatever they say true? I guess you overlooked that the IDF was firing gas into the crowd huh? Did you ever stop to think for a second that was the reason he was wearing a mask?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 They are not wearing masks they are wearing the uniforms they were issued. Ok your turn - If that kid was not participating in the attack and riot why is he wearing a mask ?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010 If he wasn't rioting and throwing rocks he wouldn't be in any danger from tear gas. Where are the parents in this family anyway, when their 13 and 15 year olds are running the streets?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join