It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Google really wants to Wi-Fi Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wi-Fi, microwaves and the consequences for our health
www.veteranstoday.com...

Those most powerfully affected are pregnant women, children, women generally, the elderly, men and (least of all) the physically fit. Some persons appear to be invulnerable to exposure, but a significant percentage–from 47.7% to 57.7%–appear to be especially vulnerable, even from most of us might have regarded as low doses that represent minimal risk. The situation, however, turns out to be quite the opposite.

The World Health Organization’s ‘International Symposium’ Research Agreement No. 05- 609-04 ‘Biological Effects and Health Hazards of Microwave Radiation’ emphasizes in its 350 pages: Biological effects, health and excess mortality from artificial irradiation of Radio Frequency Microwaves. Section 28 deals with problems concerning Reproductive Function.

This document was classed as ‘Top Secret’ and its contents withheld by WHO and ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection).

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I believe it. I removed all wi-fi from my house a long time ago, and find I sleep better, think clearer, and in general have greater levels of concentration than when there's an active router in my immediate vicinity.

From GMOs in the food to cell phone radiation and wifi exposure in the air, the criminal corporatoctracy is trying to ruin as many lives as possible. Everyone should remember that all these new technologies are swords, and TPTB are always happy to use those weapons to kill those that don't fit into their sick agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is he serious?

So for the last 40 years the English government

The English government?

This surely wasn't said by somebody who is from the UK... So is there some twisting and distorting here?

My partner and I have been wifi users for over a decade, we have two perfectly normal children's together and use our iPads and iPhones on a daily basis, personally I see no unexplained illnesses abnormalities headaches etc etc from using wifi, but I did. Office he claimed the effects would be a few hundred years away

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII
I believe it. I removed all wi-fi from my house a long time ago, and find I sleep better, think clearer, and in general have greater levels of concentration than when there's an active router in my immediate vicinity.

From GMOs in the food to cell phone radiation and wifi exposure in the air, the criminal corporatoctracy is trying to ruin as many lives as possible. Everyone should remember that all these new technologies are swords, and TPTB are always happy to use those weapons to kill those that don't fit into their sick agenda.

That might just be due to the fact you're not keeping yourself active and entertained online tho, I doubt most people 200 years ago where up all night on the internet, I found I slept better when I did to pay my bill for a month and got cut off from the world and I treating things

All these new technology's army swords they're advancements, do you have any idea how hard it is to creat a product that's highly successful, why so many highly successful gas
Diets in our lives these days that have dual purpose to kill us?

Paranoia is the only problem here, coupled with admirable imaginations

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

That might just be due to the fact you're not keeping yourself active and entertained online tho, I doubt most people 200 years ago where up all night on the internet, I found I slept better when I did to pay my bill for a month and got cut off from the world and I treating things

All these new technology's army swords they're advancements, do you have any idea how hard it is to creat a product that's highly successful, why so many highly successful gas

Bro, if you don't think the food supply is engineered to kill people, I suggest looking up GMO studies about infertility and hidden viruses in the food. If you don't think TPTB are working to cull the population, I suggest you do more research

So if you're already facing poisoned food and poisoned vaccines, do you really think it's "paranoia" to consider that TPTB might be looking for other methods to reduce life expectancy and get people into the healthcare (deathcare) system?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Bro, if you don't think the food supply is engineered to kill people, I suggest looking up GMO studies about infertility and hidden viruses in the food. If you don't think TPTB are working to cull the population, I suggest you do more research

So if you're already facing poisoned food and poisoned vaccines, do you really think it's "paranoia" to consider that TPTB might be looking for other methods to reduce life expectancy and get people into the healthcare (deathcare) system?

So why has the Earth's population been increasing all the while whilst this has been around?
They're not doing a very good job of depopulation are they?
Helpful hint, research as to what "researching" really consists of. I don't think you're using the word properly.

As for wi-fi and microwave radiation being harmful (unless you're actually sitting in a microwave oven...).
Oh please, grow up!
(The irony of this being posted on an INTERNET forum has not escaped me neither!)

To generalise;
Ionizing radiation=bad
Non-ionising radiation=not bad.
Microwaves and wi-fi fall into the non-ionising radiation bracket.
The intensity at which they are used at is very low indeed, certainly nowhere near strong enough to damage DNA.

This is a little bit techy but you should get the gist
scienceblogs.com...

Oh, Barrie Trower isn't what he says he is, by all accounts he's just your typical conspiracy doomsayer.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

So why has the Earth's population been increasing all the while whilst this has been around?
They're not doing a very good job of depopulation are they?

www.infoplease.com...

Life expectancy has increased over time as well

I WILL agree that our diets cause problems...I don't at all believe in the vaccine BS but yes diets are an issue. But all that takes is some personal responsibility and nothing more

new topics

top topics

join