It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to take Spain as part of the caliphate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

I am glad they are prepared/willing to die for their cause, because if they try and invade Spain that will surely be the outcome. Foolish people.

Sure does leave the EU and her allies little choice but to actively pursue them with military action if that is the case. Which is pretty convenient for those in the business of making money off war. Very convenient indeed.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

The Arab people are not cowards.

You can't kill an enemy you can't see.

They will die, purposely to complete their mission.

Most westerners do not have that level of dedication to their cause.

They are to be feared.

We haven't been able to conquer them in modern times through banking empires, intelligence warfare, direct war or any other means.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I wasn't trying to accuse them of anything other than being foolish. I don't see how they could logistically be capable of invading a country like Spain, let alone fight the EU and her allies militarily.

I will never change my mind that invading countries and killing people over religion is foolish beyond description. What I would really like to call it is pretty offensive and would get me banned or at the very least my post removed. And I would have to disagree with your accusation that most westerners don't have the level of dedication to die for a cause. There are plenty of grave yards and tomb stones through out our country to prove that assumption wrong. For instance if they were to try and invade our country, I think you would see a level of dedication you never knew existed.

It almost seems like you are defending this idea, or at the very least condone it. If so, I have to say that I would have to lump you in with that group. I hope I am wrong, and just so you know I would say the same about anyone doing this for any religion, not just Islam. I am pretty unilateral in my belief that killing in the name of religion is stupid, and a terrible waste of human life and resources. Well not always a waste, if you come to the conclusion that killing for religion is a good idea on your own and not from being brainwashed then it is probably better that you don't infect the rest of the population with your ridiculous ideology.

That's just my opinion. Either way you somehow took a lot out of my short post that I didn't say or even hint at. I think you are itching for a fight to be honest. I don't see how you could assume I was calling anyone a coward, when I only called them foolish.I thought the rest of my post was a lot more important than that short observation, which you didn't reply to. A little bit freightening that you would respond that way to my post to be honest. If that was your intention you are barking up the wrong tree my dude.

If I am somehow totally off base here, then please accept my apologies, you didn't leave me much to work with.

**Edit** I wanted to add that it is pretty hard to be invisible while taking on a sovereign nation. Not sure what you meant by that.
edit on 7/7/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you look at the amount of muslims per country (click on link) and they decided to unite, they could cause absolute mahym in just about every country on the planet by sheer numbers alone.

This would mean each country has to fend for it self fighting off the muslims in their own borders, bombing is not an option, unless you want to kill your own people, so gureilla warfare would be the norm.

I think we all know that we are talking about extremists here and there is no doubt in my mind that there is a lot of closet extremists in western countries just waiting to come out.

I am not saying that every muslim/Islam are extremists but as the snowball starts rolling down the hill more and more will follow.

United Kingdom 2,869,000
United States United States 2,595,000

en.wikipedia.org...

Country/Region[1] Muslim population
2010 Pew Report[1] Muslim percentage (%) of total population
2010 Pew Report[1] Percentage (%) of World Muslim population
2010 Pew Report[1] Muslim population
Other sources Muslim percentage (%)
Other sources
Afghanistan Afghanistan 29,047,000 99.8 1.8
Albania Albania 2,601,000 82.1 0.2 1,587,608[16] 38.8%[17][18] 56.7%[16]
Algeria Algeria 34,780,000 98.2 2.1
American Samoa American Samoa < 1,000 < 0.1 < 0.1
Andorra Andorra 1,000 1.1 < 0.1
Angola Angola 195,000 1.0 < 0.1
Anguilla Anguilla < 1,000 0.3 < 0.1
Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda < 1,000 0.6 < 0.1
Argentina Argentina 1,000,000 2.5 0.1
Armenia Armenia 1,000 < 0.1 < 0.1
Aruba Aruba < 1,000 0.4 < 0.1
Australia Australia 399,000 1.9 < 0.1 476,291[19] 2.2%[19]
Austria Austria 475,000 5.7 < 0.1 400-500,000[20] ~6.0%[21]
Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 8,795,000 98.4 0.5
The Bahamas Bahamas < 1,000 0.1 < 0.1
Bahrain Bahrain 655,000 81.2 < 0.1 866,888[22] 70.2%[22]
Bangladesh Bangladesh 148,607,000 90.4 9.2

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
They aren't going to invade they are going to wreck havoc on the people through terrorist activities.

I'm sure some of then know how to use a computer and some of them are very sneaky.

They will probably use the same routes they use for heroin to accomplish these goals.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Most westerners do not have the "to the death" mentality, because they are not conditioned by their leaders into doing so. If it was in western leaders interests, they sure would do though. They want us pacified instead.

Fact is the people who truly benefit from this don't believe a word of the bull#. They are definitely cowards. They only do this with large numbers of people to hide behind. They are not religious, they are not fighting for a just cause, they just want power and wealth. The ISIS soldiers are nothing more than pawns, lied to and misled into fighting for something they believe to be true. Yes they are extremely dangerous and should be feared. This is their way of doing things. The west has its own way and has succeeded, but every empire has its day, and eventually falls and is replaced.

Creating Israel was a massive mistake. Invading muslim nations was an even bigger mistake. Maybe it was intentional and ISIS itself is a pawn, or maybe the west bit off more than they could chew. Left to their own devices, islam have destroyed itself from within. Now they have an outward enemy they can unite and fight. However, with this in mind, should they succeed in their goal of world domination, they will ultimately run out of external enemies to conquer and they will destroy themselves from within. At least that is some consolation.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

Sucky consolation man. Down right depressing to be honest.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

We haven't been able to conquer them in modern times through banking empires, intelligence warfare, direct war or any other means.

What do you mean by "conquer"?

Funny how a little internal chaos can open the doors to their beloved lands so that the rest of the capitalist world can come in and pillage their natural resources. They're pawns...... and their sick, angry western funded antics serve nothing more than to keep us glued to the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join