It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering why the CHP beat that women down?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oklastatefan
I agree with the OP. In almost 95% of these videos you only catch what the officers are doing and not what the perps did. Then everyone jumps on the (Abuse) bandwagon and cry's foul. I'm not saying all officers are perfect but for all we know she could have robbed a bank or was waving a gun around, etc. As for the officer hitting her. They are trained to go a level above the threat.

Where did you get that stat? Just pull it out if thin air?
She was not waiving a gun and she did not just rob a bank, why even bring that up.
This officer went above and beyond what was required to restrain this lady. He had her on the ground and chose to hit her 10 times before trying to cuff her. That is not how you arrest some one.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oklastatefan
I agree with the OP. In almost 95% of these videos you only catch what the officers are doing and not what the perps did. Then everyone jumps on the (Abuse) bandwagon and cry's foul. I'm not saying all officers are perfect but for all we know she could have robbed a bank or was waving a gun around, etc. As for the officer hitting her. They are trained to go a level above the threat.

right so when your girlfriend annoys you just beat the crap out of her because she deserved it...you know...she mouthed off...took a swing at you...clearly she needed a beat down....

are you a cop or a failed MMA fighter ?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erongaricuaro

originally posted by: g146541
Thugs with badges, but only .001 percent of them.

Apologists make me sick.

Really, one-thousandth of one percent, one in a hundred thousand? Of the approximately 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US you claim only about eight of them are thugs?

Apologists, right.

Most of us on the internet do not require a /sarcasm tag.
Star to you for your innocence and purity.
Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sorry been busing moving and have not had a chance to reply.

See that's the point. You do not see what lead up to when the video starts. For all we know the lady could have done a plethora of offences or maybe she didn't do anything, Again that's the point.
As for the 95% yes it was a number off the top of my head, In all my 40 years I have never ran into a crocked officer. Sadly I have had more than I want to remember run-ins with law enforcement or maybe i'm just lucky or there are not as many crocked oficers as people think.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Oklastatefan

It doesn't matter what she did before, he is not there to serve street justice.
His job is to hook her up and take her in. He could of at least tried to do that before going ufc on her.
He was mad and took it out on her it is pretty cut and dry, proof is in the video.
Even if she hit him before, hook her up and charge her for it, not retaliate

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Watch VERY closely at the 15 sec. point you will see not only does the mentally disturbed woman, walking barefoot down the highway, hit the cop first, she actually gets two good shots in right to his face. The msm outlets don't want to show the video after it has been stabilized and many of them cover the portion of her assaulting the officer with a banner. You're being taken for a ride, who's agenda does this fit?

Sorry but you're delusional. I can't see that she hit him, and he had already been excessive with the physical grabbing and taking her to the ground. If she slapped him, big deal, grab her arms and subdue her with the fckin UFC hammer-fist to the face!!!
edit on 12-7-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I do not see the problem. She was resisting the officer. If she would have just stopped and not resisted she wouldn't have got the beat down. Like I said before she could have had a weapon. The officers does not know what she has hidden on her person. It does not matter if they are a man or woman. A woman is just as capable of harming/killing someone as a man is.
Now if the officer knew she had nothing on her and she didn't commit a crime then it would be a totally different story. Again that's the point of my replys. We do not know what happened before the filming. All we see in these videos is when the officers takes down the suspect's.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oklastatefan

We can go into what ifs all day. Doesn't make him beating her ok...
What he did is by no means sop to take care of a resisting suspect, if you can't admit that then obviously you don't want to see any wrong in the event.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I do not see the wrong in what he did. They are trained to go above and beyond. (exp. She walks away he grabs her, she pulls away he throws her down, she starts resisting he defends himself while trying to subdue her). You got understand whats going through the officers mind while all this is going on. Does she have a gun a knife etc. While it does sometimes look like abuse, I understand why they do it and I have no problems with it.
But like you said "you don't want to see anything wrong in the event". You might be right. But I was always taught and learned that I have to accept responsibility for my actions, (see exp. above).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join