It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering why the CHP beat that women down?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Watch VERY closely at the 15 sec. point you will see not only does the mentally disturbed woman, walking barefoot down the highway, hit the cop first, she actually gets two good shots in right to his face. The msm outlets don't want to show the video after it has been stabilized and many of them cover the portion of her assaulting the officer with a banner. You're being taken for a ride, who's agenda does this fit?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You have a good point; however, as a person much stronger than her, what was his need to continually bash her in the face instead of flipping her over and restraining her?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DragynWyllow Size and strength can be deceptive, for example,as a Sensei once told me, you could probably beat the heck out of a 5 year old boy but, try putting him in a box.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

At 12 he grabs her suddenly from behind...was she doing something horrid or just walking? By 15 he has her on the ground, I am not seeing her punch him but yes she struggles for seconds...who would not.
She has one had obstructed by a huge clearly heavy bag...?

edit on 5-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

A person unknown grabs her from behind in the middle of traffic, and she acted defensively. He responded by repeatedly punching her in the face while she layed on her back trying to cover herself from the assault. It may be possible he yelled at her, but all those cars create quite a bit of noise to yell over. I don't know what happened before the video started.

That is what I see.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wondering why the CHP beat that women down?

Steroids....it's called roid rage!
www.steroid.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 Oh I fully agree, I think the huge epidemic of roid abuse is fueling a lot of this police brutality, what inflames it even more is cops get busted and let of scot free. I got flamed pretty hard for noting that on a different thread.
That being said embed that video on your own youtube channel and stabilize it ( I'm on an island in the Atlantic right now and my slooooow connection won't allow me. It takes a little time even with a good connection). If you hit a cop in any country you're going to get beat down.
As far as being "grabbed from behind and reacting defensively" she was already aware of the officer and attempting to flee across traffic.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe this is a standard good cop then, now that someone says the victim hit first...
Thugs with badges, but only .001 percent of them.
The ones who cover for them are still good though.
Apologists make me sick.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
As far as being "grabbed from behind and reacting defensively" she was already aware of the officer and attempting to flee across traffic.

Yeah, I don't buy that she wasn't aware of his presence, she walked across lanes of traffic to get away from him. Point is, she was walking through traffic, and even though it wasn't moving quickly, she could have caused an accident if he'd let her keep crossing the median to the other side. He was within his rights to try to stop her (i.e him grabbing her is certainly acceptable) She was in the wrong to throw punches, and he was in the wrong to throw more than needed to subdue her. Other than excessive force on his part, I don't really see how it could have gone any differently in the middle of traffic like that, especially if she was hopped up on something or drunk.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He hits her once, twice, three times and then even more for good measure.

How many more should it be?

What's the number at which he would cross the line? Still no justification for beating an unarmed woman on the side of the highway when she is already down.

None whatsoever.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I kind of see a punch but that still doesn't excuse him for punching her once he has her on the ground.
The only reason he doesn't have control of her hands at that point is because he is to busy practicing his ground and pound.
Yes it is wrong to hit a cop, but that doesn't make it right for the cop to retaliate unnecessarily.
If she hit him then she will pay for it in the court system, his job is to get her in front of the judge to get the judgement not beat her senseless for it
And the car is moving forward at 15 seconds and the image gets very blurry, not sure how you can conclusively say you saw anything
edit on thSat, 05 Jul 2014 18:09:08 -0500America/Chicago720140880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

the cop is not judge jury and executioner ....even if she got a shot in it is no excuse for the cop to play MMA with her.....he should have restrained and had her charged without the beatdown

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: abe froman

Yeah, I don't buy that she wasn't aware of his presence, she walked across lanes of traffic to get away from him. Point is, she was walking through traffic, and even though it wasn't moving quickly, she could have caused an accident if he'd let her keep crossing the median to the other side. He was within his rights to try to stop her (i.e him grabbing her is certainly acceptable) She was in the wrong to throw punches, and he was in the wrong to throw more than needed to subdue her. Other than excessive force on his part, I don't really see how it could have gone any differently in the middle of traffic like that, especially if she was hopped up on something or drunk.

Is there other information you are using? From the video you can't know she is aware he is behind her and you can't even know why she is there. Her car could have broken down, people cross the highways all the time. Could you share the other info you have?

If your car broke down in an area unsafe to sit in it and you tried to cross the highway do you feel it would be ok for someone to drag you down and knock your face in?

Personally I don't care if she is a drunk or messed up and running in the street, no way he was "within his rights".
edit on 5-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
abe froman:

Watch VERY closely at the 15 sec. You're being taken for a ride, who's agenda does this fit?

One wonders what your agenda is? The woman is clearly unaware or ignoring the approaching thug cop. Obviously, by the time he grabs her from behind he's in a full-on thug rage, and punches her repeatedly for ignoring him. She doesn't punch him, not once.

Americans accept this, because they believe violence must be met with violence, and if you're a cop, your use of violence to gain compliance, even for the most trivial thing, is seen as deserved for not respecting authority. You can tell by the crime levels in American cities that American society is out of control and distrusting of other Americans, especially so when racial, religious, political, or economic differences are plainly known.

The cop acted the way he did because of two things: a) it's a woman much smaller than he is, b) and she's black. He wasn't fighting a man. She didn't have a weapon. His thuggishness was wholly unjustified. He could have restrained her without throwing a single punch, which a good cop would do.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No excuse for hitting her that many times. None.
This actually made the MSM news. Didn't have time to watch, so didn't see what slant they gave the story.
I'm sure they found some way to cover him though. you know, the usual: Fearless Cop Takes Down Violent Drug Addict

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ummm yea, sorry OP only in your fantasy land does this excuse the officers actions. He is a grown #ing man! I have taken blows to the face before from angry women - a man does not beat the # out of a woman no matter what. He should have restrained her that is all - for you to defend this really speaks as to what kind of man you are.

For once I applaud the MSM for showing exactly what they are screwing. If they really want to push THAT agenda well then TPTB will quickly lose control of the situation. So i doubt that is what they are doing.

Gimme a break - this officer was looking for a fight and chose a defenseless target.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And here I am still wondering why the CHP beat this woman senseless. I thought I was coming into this thread for answers. Let me know when you have the actual answer to the question in the thread title OP.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So she is down and "out" and the officer is justified to pound her 15 or so times. Do you have any idea of the force of a facial blow when the back of your head is against concrete?

Any way you want to show it, the cop was seriously, way over the limit in terms of how he is trained(?) to react to a crazy. I guess we are lucky that he didn't just plug her? That seems to be all too common these days.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
And here I am still wondering why the CHP beat this woman senseless. I thought I was coming into this thread for answers. Let me know when you have the actual answer to the question in the thread title OP.

Do you think her being black had anything to do with it?

I wonder if he would have beaten a pretty ****** up white woman like that?

Just sayin....

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I did not in anyway say that the officers actions were excused. Anyone actually make a stabilized version yet? Or just refusing to look through Galileo's telescope?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join