It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Cumia of Opie and Anthony Fired for Racist Tweets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh, the ol "see here's pictures of him with a black guy, he can't be racist" BS.

How many racists do you know that will allow someone he is supposed to be racist against into their home?

Here let me help you out...None.

racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

racist - discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Now with the def of racist shown to you does that look as though he is doing what the def of a racist will do?

Let me guess you are a Howard Stern fan aren't you?

Finally, racial epithets are not a required for something to be racist, that's a ridiculous assertion.

And calling someone a savage and a beast is not a racial slur or epithet now is it, because it is used in everyday talk so now anyone who uses those two words when describing someone is a racist is that what your saying?

I heard Joe Rogan describe a UFC fighter as a beast this weekend does that make him a racist? In fact he called Rhonda Rousey a beast after her fight so he must be racist against women because that is what your trying to to say.

If you don't see referring to a group of people as "uncivilized," "savages," and "animals" who "prey on white people" as racism, then I'd suggest evaluating your standards.

Interesting because I work with people of other races that call those who do exactly what happened to him savages so does that make them racist?

Also he never said that all black people are savages only those who act like the way this lady did, and please show anywhere he said all black people are savages...I guarantee you can't.

My standards are fine how about yours?

If you act like an uncivilized savage than you deserve to be called one no matter what race you are. And assaulting someone because you happened to be caught in a picture they take is a good reason to be called an uncivilized savage.

Most civilized humans do that.
edit on 7-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join