It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Janet Napolitano To be Governor of FEMA Region 10 (9)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just when you thought you and your family are safe from Janet "John" Napolitano former DHS Dictator...think again especially if your a Californian conservative, militia member, gun owner.

There are comments that a mistake in the title by Info Wars and is actually Region 9.

We pray for Judge Andrew Napolitano to get into Government and the NWO slap-back is "Here's Johnny Napolitano".

edit on 5-7-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Always hated this woman being a native Arizonan.....She may be able to have power in Cali, Oregon, and Washington. But she knows better than to Fux with Arizona...Other states are making it harder to obtain guns and high cap mags, while were putting laws so every man woman and child can conceal carry without a permit. Also to sell guns third party with no background checks and no bill of sale, hell most of my guns were third party off the books sales. If FEMA tried rolling up in my state there would be a rifle behind every rock (not much grass here)....Bring it Janet if been praying for the day the people let her get eaten alive by fire ants.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ
Apparently the plan was put into motion several years ago and so far gone exactly to plan.

I am native Californian so this "transplant" is NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
lol

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ouch not a fun mistake considering being in Region 10.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I wonder if Janet Planet's jealousy and petty nit-picking will carry over ?

Yet Another DHS Worker Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Big Sis

Sept 2012 story;

Big Sis has faced a slew of discrimination lawsuits recently, most notably involving allegations of sexual harassment.

ICE employees complained that Barr created and encouraged a “frat-house type atmosphere that is targeted to humiliate and intimidate male employees.”

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Hunger Games quite a bit with the regions and our ever expanding taste for brutal ultimate fighting. And the Central government that want's to suppress us and the fact that they can despite our gun ownership with their overwhelming technology, not arms. Hmmmm.

top topics

join