It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever had any dealings with these people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct forum. If not apologies ahead of time.

While reading up on the current issues we are having in the United States at our southern border a group is mentioned. The "new brownshirts" are apparently a group called BCFS. While browsing one of their websites it has come to my attention that this is no new agency. In fact from this website it says they have been a part of responses to Waco, Wildfires, H1N1 outbreaks, and the Haiti earthquake.

This is another website of theirs. It says they have been around for 70 years but this is the first of me hearing of them. I believe when martial law is implemented it will be shadowy groups like these and also companies that run private prisons that will run the FEMA camps.

My question for readers is, have you had any dealings with these people? Anyone you know every had to deal with them? Are there any more groups I am unaware of that are in the same business? Who do they answer to? All input pertinent to who these new "brownshirts" are would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I found this,
BCFS stands for Baptist Child & Family Services

a reply to: rustyclutch

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is it just the fact that you have never heard of them that makes them shadowy or is their a legit reason for labeling them that way?

Keep in mind I only know what they are from looking it up online but lack of knowledge about something doesn't automatically make it nefarious so I want to see if you have some other reason for that label.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
never heard of them but it is not a surprise to me.

we live in a very complex world plus evermore private and government funded groups are doing their thing for one goal or another.

private armies of corporations in the present and in the future along government established and other groups with various affiliations and goals.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
In fact from this website it says they have been a part of responses to Waco, Wildfires, H1N1 outbreaks, and the Haiti earthquake.

That site makes it clear they are in the business of healthcare and medical support.
That gives them an obvious function in all the situations you named.

In looking for the "brownshirts", you may have jumped upon a different group with the same initials.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I say shadowy because first of all Baptist Child and Family Services sounds suspicious and could be considered misleading for the services they provide. Thats why I am asking if anyone had any dealings with them. I would like to know what capacity they were operating in. As in were they given policing powers at any point. Also they were involved in Waco and the Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Several heads are better than one. I'm just trying to figure these people out. If they are given the same freedom as military contractors groups like this could be trouble.

Also if people are crossing our borders carrying possible infectious diseases they are doing a job the CDC should be doing. These people may not even be doctors.
edit on 5-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The brownshirts comes from news reports from nurses within the facilities on the border.

Link

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Yes you see it as I do. My question is how many such groups exist? This one has been around for a while.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: rustyclutch
In fact from this website it says they have been a part of responses to Waco, Wildfires, H1N1 outbreaks, and the Haiti earthquake.

That site makes it clear they are in the business of healthcare and medical support.
That gives them an obvious function in all the situations you named.

In looking for the "brownshirts", you may have jumped upon a different group with the same initials.

They typically wear "tan" polo's or t- shirts, with their logo on it. They are just one of the many ministries supported by Baptist's, such as this, texasbaptistmen.org

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

“There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told Starnes. “We were under orders not to say anything.”

The medical issues cited by this counselor included measles, scabies, chicken pox, strep throat, lice and emotional issues that included suicidal thoughts.

One counselor told Starnes she kept a detailed journal of the conditions. She said after officials learned of it they demanded she return to the base and turn over the journal. She did neither.

Piferrer confirmed the presence of “Brown Shirts,” calling them the “incident management team personnel” who wear tan shirts.

source

These people arent social workers thats for sure.
edit on 5-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: eta source

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That link also links to another report which has this editorial note;

Editor's note: The contractor running the refugee camp at Lackland Air Force Base is "BCFS," not "Baptist Family and Children's Services" -- as noted in a previous version of this story.

edit on 5-7-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My original post has them listed as BCFS and the links are to their websites. I apologize for the confusion, it was another poster that brought up the baptist child and family services. I was responding to him.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MinangATS
I found this,
BCFS stands for Baptist Child & Family Services

Is there a difference between brownshirts & CPS?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I still invite you to consider the possibility that the website you found belongs to a different organisation with similar initials, who might be no more sinister than the Red Cross.
It would be good to find out the exact name of the security group which is causing the trouble, so that you don't fix on the wrong people by mistake.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude
They are operating in the capacity of Border Patrol, Prison guard, and CPS it would seem. The question is why are we outsourcing work to this private company when these people should be getting turned around at the border. I guess now I will have to see who owns this company and what politicians they might be known to associate with. I encourage anyone else to do the same. Can we all agree that whats going on at the border is just a little bit suspicious?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I would imagine that the website I direct everyone to fits the criteria of a company that would be running these sort of operations. If you can find another BCFS that fits the bill I implore you to link it. If you actually go through their site it seems like no more than a private military contractor for DHS. In the article it says the brownshirts are the incident management team. If you read the websites I provided it says they are in the business of incident management. Do you at least follow my logic, even if u disagree?

I agree they could be no more sinister than the red cross. Some would say the red cross has been involved in a few sinister things abroad...but thats another thread. I'm curious as to why they are operating in an official capacity usurping the powers of at least 3 agencies. Border Patrol, CPS, and the CDC.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I must admit that the only alternative i have found is "Budongo Conservation Field Station".

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well look what I found. They say they arent baptist child and family services. But all the digging I have done tells me otherwise.

Exhibit A The owner of Baptist Child and Family Services is named Kevin Dinnin.

Wouldnt ya know its the same guy here. Whoever posted that retraction was lying.

Government Partners

BCFS contracts with local, state and federal government agencies to provide health and human services throughout the world. Our organization has nearly 70 years of experience caring for at-risk populations. We are proud to work with our government partners to achieve this mission.

U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Administration for Children and Families

Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)

U.S. Border Patrol

U.S. Department of Justice

U.S. Department of Labor

Texas Office of the Governor

Texas Department of Public Safety

Texas Division of Emergency Management

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Texas Department of State Health Services

Texas Department of Family Protective Services

Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services

Texas Juvenile Justice Department

Texas Workforce Commission

State of Nevada

State of Washington

State of Maine

City of Los Angeles, California

source

Its funny how they try to cover everything up with acronyms but no...these are the same people. Does it sound nefarious yet?

Also he is the CEO so I would imagine that the original group was named Baptist Child And Family Services but once they entered the stock exchange much like Kentucky Fried Chicken abbreviated their name to change opinion they did the same.

Also to add to that blob of info. this

let me quote

The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services has renewed and expanded Baptist Child & Family Services’ contract to manage the Preparation for Adult Living (PAL) program for all of South Texas.

“Youths growing up in the foster care program often miss out on learning the basic life skills needed to become an independent adult,” says Baptist President and CEO Kevin Dinnin. “The PAL program gives them the support and knowledge needed to make it on their own.”

They are indeed one and the same agency. I actually cant find in the article where they say they arent. The retraction printed is in regard to the state of care being provided.

new topics

top topics

join