It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was burned alive, says official

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: buster2010
It's with Obama's real birth certificate.

Just as I thought no proof. So is there anymore of Netanyahu's propaganda you want to spout?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No Palestine is not led by Hamas.

Hmmm.

The governance of the Gaza Strip had been carried out by the Hamas administration, led by Ismail Haniyeh, from 2007 until 2014.

The Hamas administration was often referred to as the Hamas government in Gaza.

Governance of the Gaza Strip

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Funny because I know propaganda when I smell it, when you blame Israel for the deaths of those Israeli boys without one shred of evidence.

Just like how you blame Palestine without one shred of proof huh?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hmmm.

The governance of the Gaza Strip had been carried out by the Hamas administration, led by Ismail Haniyeh, from 2007 until 2014.

The Hamas administration was often referred to as the Hamas government in Gaza.

Governance of the Gaza Strip

You do know there is more to Palestine than just Gaza right? Oh guess not. Basically after the constant theft of land by Israel all that is left of Palestine is the West Bank and Gaza and Hamas doesn't control the West Bank the Palestinian authority does.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yes.

I know.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There is only one way to stop this endless cycle of violence and that is for Israel...the people and the government to stop treating the Palestinians like worthless animals. That's what they do. The Palestinian people are suppressed and basically imprisoned. There are armed IDF forces that do routine patrols and abuse innocent Palestinians all the time. This is well documented in hundreds of sources. Like I said in an earlier post...criminals/terrorists abduct and torture and kill 3 innocent Israeli teenagers. Instead of working with the Palestinians and investigating and finding and apprehending these criminals, Israel randomly bombs Palistine, and then the outraged Israelis riot and kill innocent Palestinians. Where is the sense in that? We must stop this apartheid. It's the only path to piece.

Now imagine what would happen if a foreign power invaded America and took all your land and your rights. what would you do? Would you also become terrorists and fight back any way you could or would you just sit there and take it? Would you be comfortable without your dignity and your freedom? No you would not and neither were our forefathers, they fought back. Think hard on this. It's not anti Jew or anti semite to hate the actions of the Israeli people or the Israeli Government. it's not wrong to want the Palestinian people to be treated like humans.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Don't worry about Israel not be condemned here. I looked through several of the most recent threads in the Middle-east forum, and the ones claiming Israel was torturing and inhuman, was running 8-2 against those criticizing Palestine.

Again, don't worry, there are enough haters of Israel here so that you needn't be worried that too many people will criticize or even question you. You won't have many people to ignore. Of course, I didn't think that ignoring people with disagreements was your goal.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

It is not a popularity contest. I don't care who agrees or disagrees with me. I care about truth and justice. That which has been denied the Palestinian people. That which has been wretchedly inflicted upon them is a crime against humanity.

You are not alone Charles. Go sit at the UN with the appeasers of the State of Israel. The dogs that are on their leashes. It is a travesty that the world has ignored because of the USA.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Hamas terrorists govern the Gaza strip....

Since 2007, Hamas has governed the Gaza Strip, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections[7] and defeated the Fatah political organization in a series of violent clashes.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0
It was an honour killing by his family - he was a gay boy in an Islamic culture.

Given developments, would that leave your statement repellant or simply pathetic?

Six Jewish Suspects Arrested Over Death Of Palestinian Teenager

JERUSALEM, July 6 (Reuters) - Israel has arrested six Jewish suspects in the abduction and killing of a Palestinian teenager whose death sparked violent protests in Jerusalem and Israeli Arab towns, a security source said on Sunday. HuffPo

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Astr0
It was an honour killing by his family - he was a gay boy in an Islamic culture.

Given developments, would that leave your statement repellant or simply pathetic?

Six Jewish Suspects Arrested Over Death Of Palestinian Teenager

JERUSALEM, July 6 (Reuters) - Israel has arrested six Jewish suspects in the abduction and killing of a Palestinian teenager whose death sparked violent protests in Jerusalem and Israeli Arab towns, a security source said on Sunday. HuffPo

I'd go with a bit of both

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: abe froman

I don't give a crud about their beliefs, that is not to say I accept your premise. You Zionists were awarded the land from the British and the USA. Then you systematically incurred upon the Palestinians. Taking block by block. Because the Zionist dream is to own all of that land. You have deprived the Palestinians of their basic human rights. Creating corridors and paths that they must take in order to transit to go to work or to the doctor. And you keep intruding upon their land and making settlements and depriving the population of even water. Your position is not defensible.

the pali's are lucky they have a place to live after all the wars israel fought.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Around 44 Rabbis have been arrested here in the states for illegal organ trafficking. Cases of kidnappings and murder of young Palestinian boys have occurred where organs were procured and then the teens body would be dumped back on their parents lawn...so yes, I can picture Zionists/Israelis burning a youngster alive and causing his death. The arrest of the Rabbis was published and documented in many places. You can probably google it. It's a fact, not propaganda.

By way of deception, make war...the motto of Israelis. It seems entirely possible that the so-called Jewish settlers near their borders are what they consider the "lesser" of their kind and are placed in less safe areas...and then something bad happens to them...perhaps often by their own people and their "enemies" get blamed and punished/killed/burned.

Muslims have beliefs that by our standards are a horror too. Can't deny that. But the burning of the boy has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Anymore, we are ALL terrorists. Is using DU and white phosphorous in Iraq and Afghanistan by our own any less so?

All this horror from all sides must stop or else we, as a human race are doomed by our own stupidity, violence, and greed.

Burning that boy should be considered wrong by anybodies standards!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Who ever did this has done an evil thing. IF it's an Israeli person who attacked him in revenge for the three teen Israelis who were murdered, then that person has become what he hates. He/she has done evil. IF it's a muslim on muslim killing for 'honor' or whatever, then it's just as evil. Lots of guilt and evil over there ... and it's evenly spread around. I don't see that there ever will be an end to this ....

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
People seem to miss the fact that the US cousin of the murdered boy was savagely beaten by the Israel police.

Its not one thing, its a constant barrage of apartheid action from Israel, their savage response to any perceived crime.

It is very obvious there is no peace in the Middle East and never will be when Israel has no intention of upholding that peace, using the tired rhetoric "its Hamas" when in reality it's Israel through it's criminal acts, murder, imprisonment of children, daily restrictions that is the cause of this unrest.

It's obvious that there is only one intention for Israel, Greater Israel and to do that they intend to destroy an whole group of people.

Greater Israel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join