It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was burned alive, says official

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail From Wiki:"Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel."
1. Palestine is led by Hamas.
2. Hamas is a terrorist organization.
3. You f with the bull, you get the horns.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Heya reply to: abe froman Hey Abe. I know a Zionist when I smell one. I know what your deal is. You should have tried to obfuscate your name dude.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
history prooved again .......evil repeats...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Maitre D': You're Abe Froman?
Ferris: That's right, I'm Abe Froman.
Maitre D': The Sausage King of Chicago?
Ferris: [caught off-guard] ... Uh yeah, that's me.
Maitre D': Look, I'm very busy. Why don't you take the kids and go back to the clubhouse?
Ferris: Are you suggesting that I'm not who I say I am?
Maitre D': I'm suggesting that you leave before I have to get snooty.

Old saying.. Man doesn´t make the name worse but man might do to the name.

So you smell a zionist..
Ferris Bueller.. iconic !

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail Funny because I know propaganda when I smell it, when you blame Israel for the deaths of those Israeli boys without one shred of evidence. When you ignore the FACT that the stated mission of Palestinian leaders is to completely wipe out Israel and replace it with an Islamic Palestine it also smells. If you openly support Hamas, a terrorist organization, own it.
Also you think I'm a zionist because "ABE" is my avatar's first name? (your racial profiling was a fail). You must live in a cave (many terrorists do) because Ferris Bueller's Day Off was just on TV today.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Defend the polices of apartheid against the Palestinian people. Don't give me your riddles. Defend their actions. Oh, no you can't....yeah well that is what I thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yeah you guys have been milking that for way too long. How many Jews died??? How many Palestinians must suffer??? You Zionist ........ blank have been terrorizing the Palestinians for 50 years. Raping their land, tearing down their olive trees and making illegal settlements upon their land. You don't think they are gonna be pissed off?? Maybe they should all sport Yamulkes and just bow to you.

There are a ton of people across this globe that do not support you. You are being boycotted in Europe. We are done with you. You people are unreasonable.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Be honest.. you can´t smell a zionist unless everyone who doesn´t agree with you .. is one.
Im not defending anyone.. just like others said there is two sides in the coin and OP was only a one side. I did read this on the news and even news linked it to that other event you chose not to tell... also a statement about ignoring, i agree with ABE its only a propaganda, was a bit fishy.

edit on 5-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Really. Thanks for chiming in. It would be best to do your homework.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If you think there is only one side then you haven't been paying attention to history. Read a book.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail Here's some homework for you, how many nations list Hamas as a terrorist organization? Here's another question for you. Would you as a woman want to live in a "free" Palestine?

Poll Finds Majority of Palestinian Arabs Support Wife-Beating: A September 2002 poll taken by a leading a Palestinian Arab polling agency, the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, found:

* 56.9% of Palestinian Arabs "believe that a man has the right to beat up his wife if she underestimates his manhood."

* 56.2% of Palestinian Arabs "support the physical abuse of a wife if she insults her husband in front of his friends."

* 51.8% of Palestinian Arabs "support a man's abusing his wife physically if she does not obey him."

* 51.7% of Palestinian Arabs "recommend beating up a wife if she does not respect her parents, sisters, and brothers-in-law."

* 59.1% of Palestinian Arabs "believe it is the right of a man to decide for his wife whether or not to work outside the house"; 66.4% "believe it is even worse for a woman to swear, curse, or use bad words than for a man"; 73.9% believe that women should "concentrate on their becoming good wives and mothers rather than get preoccupied with their rights"; and 82.3% "believe that it is a wife's obligation to obey her husband."

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I don't give a crud about their beliefs, that is not to say I accept your premise. You Zionists were awarded the land from the British and the USA. Then you systematically incurred upon the Palestinians. Taking block by block. Because the Zionist dream is to own all of that land. You have deprived the Palestinians of their basic human rights. Creating corridors and paths that they must take in order to transit to go to work or to the doctor. And you keep intruding upon their land and making settlements and depriving the population of even water. Your position is not defensible.
edit on 5-7-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Lady, I'm not even Jewish.
The opposite actually,I'm German.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You obviously are a Zionist. I don't give a darn. You people are horrible. It is no different than the apartheid that was visited upon South Africa. You think it is OK to cage a population??? You think it is OK to erect walls and deny basic human rights??

You and I have nothing in common.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
I'm sorry but is anyone else sick and tired of hearing it yet? My entire life I've been forced to observe what goes on between to ridiculous ancient tribes of idiots. Better yet I'm expected to pick a side. Give these gutless cowards nukes and let it end already.

We've been duped into putting up with them for a thousand years. Sometimes I wonder if they aren't working together. All they do is lie and trick us.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

You obviously are a Zionist.

Yep,hanging out with Neo,Trinity, and Morpheus right now.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What? Now you are name dropping. Can't prop up your position by yourself?? Your position is indefensible. I have said it before and I will say it again.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
It really sucks for this guy to die in such a horrible way as a direct consequence of the actions of murderous Palestinians who killed 3 Israeli youth.

Where is your proof the Palestinians had anything to do with the deaths of those three kids? Because if you have any Israel would love to have it.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
It's with Obama's real birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

1. Palestine is led by Hamas.

No Palestine is not led by Hamas.

2. Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Depends on your viewpoint. Some would say Israels government is a terrorist organization. Israel was founded on terrorism and almost every leader elected was either a terrorist or a known criminal.

3. You f with the bull, you get the horns.

Yeah Israel is real tough when dealing with people that have virtually no weapons like kids and old women. But when it comes to dealing with a nation that can defend itself they cry to America and other nations to fight for them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join