It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was burned alive, says official

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Text

Mohamed Abu Khdeir, the Palestinian teenager who was kidnapped and murdered on Wednesday in a suspected revenge killing by Israeli extremists, was burned alive after suffering a head injury, the Palestinian attorney general has claimed

The allegation is said to be based on initial postmortem findings that discovered soot deposits in his lungs suggesting he was still breathing when he was set on fire. The shocking details, if confirmed, would seem likely to exacerbate already toxic tensions.

The reports emerged as Egypt tried to conclude a ceasefire deal between Hamas in Gaza and Israel. But it appeared not to have taken hold, with fresh reports of rocket fire into Israel from the coastal strip.

Link

I am so over Israel and their torturous actions against the Palestinians. And if you come to this OP with your Israel love, I am gonna ignore you.

Here is something very interesting:

Were the Three Settler Kidnappings an Israeli “False Flag” Operation?

Evidence that came to light after Israel removed its gag order on information regarding the June 12 kidnapping and murder of three Jewish Israeli students suggests that it could have been an Israeli government operation that was intentionally used to punish Hamas and break up the new Palestinian unity government.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had immediately accused Hamas of the kidnapping — without presenting any evidence — and proceeded to “conduct a search” throughout the entirety of the West Bank until the bodies were reportedly found on June 30th.

The “search” entailed arresting and beating up about 600 Hamas members (including legislators) and trashing about 2100 homes; Israeli forces killed at least 7 Palestinians. Israel also heightened its daily air strikes on the Gaza Strip, which has been under the Israeli blockade since Sept. 2006. The Gaza government appealed to the UN for relief, which responded by condemning the kidnappings rather than the massive abuse of the Palestinian population. And then urging “all parties” to show restraint.

Source

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It was an honour killing by his family - he was a gay boy in an Islamic culture.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0
Source?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

I get so sick of reading about what the Israeli's get up to and the Palestinian's situation. Now we may be looking at an Israeli false flag and the deliberate burning of a Palestinian lad, the country slowly descends into more heinous criminal activity with every reported atrocity that the people there perpetuate. I am beginning to wonder though had not the 1948 decisions been made, whether it would be safer in the world and more peaceful in the ME as a whole?

The Palestinians originated I think from the Phillistines and if this is so, their ancestry would suggest they will never give up on their land. I do confess to wishing that the oil would run out and the West could extract itself completely from the politics of that entire area.

The hatred in the ME has lasted for hundreds and hundreds of years and especially once Islam got a hold on the minds of the people there. Its hard for people in the West to understand that level of hatred because we have fought two world wars and yet we live completely at peace with our once enemies the Germans, Japanese and Italians now. That mental attitude towards hatred is the difference between the ME and the West.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Just read your point. If you are correct I cannot understand how a family can have a child and then murder them so cruelly by burning them, if they don't conform to the neighbourhood's and Mosque's requirements - its like cutting your own heart out if your brain can't deal with something.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but is anyone else sick and tired of hearing it yet? My entire life I've been forced to observe what goes on between to ridiculous ancient tribes of idiots. Better yet I'm expected to pick a side. Give these gutless cowards nukes and let it end already.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You don´t need to make a statement of ignoring.. just ignore..
What cards we have in hand are the cards we will play with. What is acceptable for one world view is unacceptable for others. you are talking about torturing actions of Israel against others but close your eyes of torturing action others have made against israelites. So what is your point ? Is it ok to kill as long as they kill the people you don´t like ?
edit on 5-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I don't think so as this appears to have been seen as an outrage and even Prime Minister Netanyahoo has said that they will find the culprits and punish them. Were it a family religious thing, Netanyahoo would know and not be bothered.

Also this is something that he will have to get on top of because of world opinion going in the direction that he can't run and control his country if this level of atrocity is tolerated. I would wonder if another attack on Gaza like the last one with phosphorus weapons and the bombing of the UN (site I think) would be tolerated again. People were shocked and the criticism was world-wide.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I didn't see world powers giving any of "your enemies" new homeland in New York for example.

"they hate each other for centuries" hypocrisy is getting old.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence this was the act of Israel or Israelis. Not one shred of evidence.

However being burned alive is consistent with many documented muslim 'honor killings'.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Just read your point. If you are correct I cannot understand how a family can have a child and then murder them so cruelly by burning them, if they don't conform to the neighbourhood's and Mosque's requirements - its like cutting your own heart out if your brain can't deal with something.

Pffffffffffffffftttttttttttt......... pick a muslim country and read about their nice little way of dealing with family members who besmirch the father / brothers / uncles honour. heck, look at England for girls in suitcases, girls in dumpsters set alight, boys killed for loving non-muslim girls...

Rapes, stonings, throat cutting, ear and nose removal, limb removal, hangings, acid...

Choose islam, choose death cult.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

The Palestinians were displaced and yes there is a bunch of history behind it. Nothing, and I mean nothing even comes close to condoning the actions of the Zionists against the poor Palestinians. If you can turn a blind eye to their cause, so be it.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

obviously, if the victim is not Palestinian then the evidence is not needed and the accusations can fly before the bombs.

if, like in this case the victim is Palestinian the perpetrator is probably the same.

twisted logic?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Horse puckey. Prove up.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Read the article. It talks about the phone call that was made. Read it. Read it.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18111379]Ast

We deny ignorance around here. I guess you didn't get the memo.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Were the Three Settler Kidnappings an Israeli “False Flag” Operation?"
source: www.globalresearch.ca...

"Was 9/11 a False Flag Operation?"
source: www.veteranstoday.com...

"All Warfare is Based on Deception." --Sun Tzu
source: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Israeli police are investigating the possibility the killing was revenge for the deaths of three Israeli teenagers whose bodies were discovered on Monday, and are also looking into other potential motives.

online.wsj.com...

Two sides to a coin.

Sad in all cases.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It really sucks for this guy to die in such a horrible way as a direct consequence of the actions of murderous Palestinians who killed 3 Israeli youth.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

It is a crime against humanity the way the Palestinians have been treated and herded and deprived of their basic human rights. You are a criminal against humanity if you stand up for those Zionist bastages. If you don't think that the Mossad commits crimes to thwart the peace process then you are living in a cave.

Yet no one and not even the UN has recognized their struggle. It just shows to go ya who is running the show.

You like AIPAC here and their influence upon our legislators.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join