It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Dutch, baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sorry for the lame subject title, I'm not good at making up nice packing titles...

Anyway, I'm 20 y/o, almost 21.
I tried to study Aeronautical engineering, but I didn't pay attention to my homework that much, and quickly found myself in deep trouble, and got two months behind scedual. So after about 6 months I quit that study.
After working for half a year I went back to school to study computer science/information technology, or however you wanny call it. And I'm almost through the first year, and got all my exams! Unfortunately I can get along with the teachers very well, so I'm going to a new school, in The Hague, to finish my study there...

At the moment, I am seriously considering moving to Australia after I finished my education. I'm sick and tired of my country, especially the government.
But I still have three years to go before I can call myself "Ing. Zion Mainframe"

If you really want to know more personaly information you should do a whois search on my website, and you'll probably see my real name, home address and telephone number... Anyway, that's how I find personal info of people I meet on the net

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!!!!

www.air-attack.com...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi Zion,

Great to read a little bit about a fellow Mod, and an ATSer who has given much to the board.

Surprising to see how young you are...you possess a maturity well past your age my friend.

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by alien]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
hey Zion,

like alien says "you possess a maturity well past your age my friend".

Love ya website as well, been going there for my plane fix every week since I first came here, keep up the good work

new topics

join