It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The Freemasons of ATS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: colbe

God bless you and anyone reading and posting on this thread,

Quite honestly colbe, please keep your hollow "blessing". I don't need any. End of my commentary on this derailment.

Sorry OP, I held it as long as I could.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
NOW...

let's steer this discussion back towards the initial premise as presented by the OP:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NOT.... anyone's personal salvation, nor each other's religious ideologies, beliefs, etc.

THANK YOU!!

edit on 7/29/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

I am no Mason, but I do give respects to all other humans as we are all humans. . I have done plenty of research, I have recently became more spiritual and I am spiritual an religious. .I wanted to join the Masonary myself, just haven't came to a conclusion and there many questions I wish that could be answer. . But, I can give my opinions to some questions as well "Alien Life" now, other beings I know do exist within the universe which some are here on earth. . Some that are on earth that move freely around you, and you wouldn't even know. . There are other race of beings out there, but I won't name because you could research yourself and there a lot of knowledge to be obtain out there. Now, my responce to a lot of mason within the polticial; if im not mistaken there are ton within the goverments and such. .But, that just an opinion that could be true or not. .But, you have to remember kind sir our first president was mason. . Now, my great great ancestor that was within the 13 colonies was mason which i believe was true seeing how most of my family that i don't talk to I believe have mason in there bloodline. As well, I had thoughts and feeings i myself had Mason running in my blood as well Native American. But, either way I can only give opinions and honest statement. . Now, I don't have any felonies but I rather speak to many masons myself online or offline in private. Because, i got questions and answers that need to be seek as well maybe joining after i find out truths. . But, I do have high faith in God. . Now to the OP, I was going to offer talking to Tarsus club but it seems we got a lot of high members within ATS as I am new to ATS in a way. But thanks for the read, and I appriacte taking yall times of reading my post

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: umbraentity

Thank you for your take on things

You mention you have native American blood, if you haven't already search for the following it may be an interesting read for you

'American Indian Freemasonry' by Arthur C. Parker, 32nd degree - Buffalo Consistory 1919

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: umbraentity
You can PM me if you have questions you don't want brought up on the forum.

a reply to: JokerThe1st
Check this out:

Oklahoma Masonic Indian Degree Team

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have a question for a mason.

Is it very time consuming? Is it expensive?

Ok so that's two questions.

I'm guessing the reward outweighs the work you put in for the majority of masons.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral
I have a question for a mason.

Ok so that's two questions.

I'm guessing the reward outweighs the work you put in for the majority of masons.

At first, it's a little time consuming. You get your first degree, then you have to learn some memory work. If you get a good coach, you will spend about an hour or two, once or twice a week with him to learn. After you do your three degrees, and learn your memory work, you can just relax and go to the meetings when you have time. (or you could really enjoy it and become an officer)

But in reality it's not a huge amount of time, but it will be noticed. If you are really, busy, maybe a slower time in your life would be best to do this. You are told in your first degree that Freemasonry is not supposed to interfere with your family, faith, or job.

It's not expensive at all. (disclaimer- unless you get involved with side orders and want it to be)
To be a mason, you only have yearly dues of usually less than $100. And that money is for keeping the lodge open. If you join the shrine and decide to be active in parades and want a go cart, or whatever your local group does, then it can be expensive. But, that is all by choice and you will have plenty of time to decide how involved you want to be.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Is it very time consuming?Is it expensive?

Adding to what ND has already said: It can be. It depends on the individual and how much time they want to put into it.

For me, I am a member of several groups so I spend more time than someone who is a member of the Lodge only or maybe one other appendant/concordant body.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys.

I figured it would be a little time consuming but it is nice to know that it isn't all consuming.

I'm mean, really, how long do your meetings with the illuminati last? 1hr a week?

I've emailed my local lodge for info on joining. They have an information pack so we'll see how things go.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

My lodge dues are $105 a year (we just raised them $5).

The only part where it can feel time-involved is if you opt to become an officer.

In our lodge that would mean two meetings per month (except in the summer when we are closed), two practices a month, one district meeting per month and then any emergency events, i.e. funerals, extra degrees, etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'm mean, really, how long do your meetings with the illuminati last? 1hr a week?

We kicked those guys to the curb. They had ample time to do their task of taking over the world. Over 200 years, and the best the could do is get Jay Z to make some silly hand signs. We need results!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

We kicked those guys to the curb. They had ample time to do their task of taking over the world. Over 200 years, and the best the could do is get Jay Z to make some silly hand signs. We need results!

Hahaha!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join