It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or giant orbs over Denver 07/04/2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The pattern of the lights indicate that this is a "black triangle" UFO. What I have read on these objects shows that this type belongs to a US government "black project", not ET.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Your probably correct, I am just saying that from the vantage point I had, these seemed to a lot further east of the stadium or any heavily populated area. After deducing possible scenarios, the most likely answer would be the paratroopers I suppose.
ETA: Figures the first time I come on here and say I saw some type of UFO, its only some stupid sky divers

Wow, do you always give up this easily? you do realize that none of these people are actual experts on ufos/aliens or whatever. they are just making a guess like everyone else and im positive they put pants on one leg at a time like you and I.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well like they had a lot off sky drive all over last night even in Canada LOL
Over east of Thunder Bay around Longlac Ontario

Over Thunder Bay also

Oh here his thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-7-2014 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mystery solved: Skydivers light up night sky

KUSA - Mystery solved. Those flickers of light in the sky Friday night? They were skydivers. Members of the Mile Hi Skydiving team did two separate jumps, one during fireworks shows in Thornton and one into Sports Authority Field Friday night during the Denver Outlaws game.
Justin Turner took video of his jump into Sports Authority Field sporting pyrotechnics, Turner is a member of the Mile Hi Skydiving's Demonstration team. He is also a member of the Bronco's Thunderstorm Skydiving team. According to Mile High Skydiving, they have been doing special fourth of July jumps in Thornton the past five years.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I tend to discount all Fourth of July sightings.. unless there is something really amazing. There is a heck of a lot of stuff in the sky that lights up on the 4th, and much of it isn't even fireworks. Be it laser shows, skydivers, whatever.. there is usually a spate of reported sightings on the fourth.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've always wondered. Why do people that believe in Aliens visiting Earth think that random youtube videos with some glowing dots translate to UFO's?

Oh right because there is no evidence of UFO's and your terrified that your UFO "religion" is a massive Hoax just like Big Foot.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
bigfoot is legit

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: Aliensun

The light were to the east of the city. I was west of the city and I have lived here all my life, these lights were a good 20 miles away from the stadium or any surrounding city. also there were no fireworks in the vicinity of the lights.

How do you work out the distance at night of a object YOU dont know the size off

So what are all the lights below them

top topics

<< 1   >>

join