It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My solution to Islam (from a western POV)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What about the vast majority of good and decent Muslims who have nothing to do with what this OP is talking about

Kill them all too, why not, most of them
Most of them are just colored darkies who follow a weird religion

Indeed the millions in Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, North Africa, Russia , China who are solid allies to the west

Kill them all too, I guess why not
We got all those Japs

Why not get the rag heads as well

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Islam is an abomination propagated by a perverted false prophet. It isn't extreme because of extremists. It is extreme when adhered to and followed by the strictest interpretations of Islam. There is one face of Islam presented to the majority of the world, without it, Islam would certainly die, the other face of Islam the true face is pure evil, if you don't know this yet or haven't been exposed to it personally, you will eventually.

The only ultimate solution is eradication through effective reprogramming, recovery, and rehabilitation, following a global war against it if necessary.... Our ultimate test, we will fail to muster that level of resolve and the result will be our future history, now our new destiny.

The rest is strictly classified as:

أعلاه سرية

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

When do they come for your group?
The way you sound, its amazing they alrady havent.

Compared to the murders and genocides of Christians did to non Christians, Islam is saintly.
Germans murder of the jews

Catholics genocide of the Cathars

Slavery of millions

Genocide of the Indians
All in the name of THE PRECIOUS Lord Jesus Christ

So who should be reprogrammed

I think its too late

The west has already destroyed the world

Its just a matter of time when we all go
by by

You know deep in your heart that's the truth

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

funny, invade, occupy, kill -"oh, they didn't get what we meant, let us go back home..."

as like invaders were just peacekeepers and bystanders in the global and regional conflicts...

You have a really precious habit of reading half of someones post then replying....

Perhaps you should try harder to take in the whole message, or would that not facilitate your snarky behavior?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wonder the thoughts from those who are antagonistic to the OP if we lost the war and the radical followers of Islam won?

Would you all simply bow to your new masters?
Convert to Islam?

Don't tell me you'd fight. Because that would be screamingly hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I will to try to throw some light on this darkness of this thread

Oh I could get as low as anyone but I prefer not to.

You can’t take history in a vacuum as if the world started on 911.

Buddha taught that everything has an origin, good and evil.

Much of this modern world, is the extension of what the western world did to the third world since the 15th century when the west went hog wild, romping around the earth murdering, raping, pillaging, stealing land, colonizing, enslaving
ALL IN THE NAME OF CHRIST

They did the same to some proud Muslim lands

I guess you want to murder all of them like you did to the Native Americans
IT'S TOO LATE

listen up...

One reason the God's or whatever created Islam was a counter to Christianity

Imagine the imbalance of the world if it didn't exist
Communism too, btw

peace

edit on 5-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"compared to"

There is nothing in this world now that can compare to the growing inherent evils of Islam.

You can seek evils from the past to justify it if you wish, but it doesn't change the current new reality we are in. You can either live in the past or wait for the present to slap you in the face so hard that even you cannot avoid the unpleasant truth.

Until then, enjoy willful oblivion, while it lasts.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

My friend Radical Islam will never win
I WONT LET IT!

SO chill

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Much of this modern world, is the extension of what the western world did to the third world since the 15th century

You can't blame things christians did in the 1090 for what is happening now.

One reason the God's or whatever created Islam was a counter to Christianity

God didn't create Islam. Humans did.

Imagine the imbalance of the world if it didn't exist

Imagine the peace ... One less thing for humans to fight about.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

My friend Radical Islam will never win
I WONT LET IT!

SO chill

Um, how do you defeat it?

Harsh language?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I wonder the thoughts from those who are antagonistic to the OP if we lost the war and the radical followers of Islam won?

Would you all simply bow to your new masters?
Convert to Islam?

Don't tell me you'd fight. Because that would be screamingly hypocritical.

People tend to stay on their high horse until the issues actually effect them, then its amazing to see their viewpoint change....

Its easy for some to sit back in their comfortable chairs and tell you how much of a non issue something is until its banging on its door....

Then they seem to cry out and accuse everyone around them of non action ....

Glass houses n all that....

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

funny, invade, occupy, kill -"oh, they didn't get what we meant, let us go back home..."

as like invaders were just peacekeepers and bystanders in the global and regional conflicts...

You have a really precious habit of reading half of someones post then replying....

Perhaps you should try harder to take in the whole message, or would that not facilitate your snarky behavior?

what is your reply?

tell me.

I understand many of posters here pretend like Middle East issues have nothing to do with "them", the "West".

that is one of the mantras repeated all the time on MSM; like foreign occupation forces and forces stationed in US allied countries in the Middle East are just bystanders in the theater of war and hatred trying to make peace and spread democracy.

"so now we realize it didn't work, so let us go back home..."

did it work for you, you got me?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What precisely is so evil about Islam.
Do you know any Muslims?

If you look at Islam closely it is actually very similiar to Christianity, In fact the only difference is in semantics, Judaism as well.

I have studied most of the religions EXOTERIC AND ESOTERIC, so I know somethting of what I am talking about.
I wonder do you as well know what in the world you are talking about but what they tell you on FOX news.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What precisely is so evil about Islam.
Do you know any Muslims?

What is evil about Islam?

It is pointless to even attempt to address such willful ignorance.

Do I know Muslims?

Indeed I do. Or did... You could say, in a way I have been inside the Devil's den.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I was just thinking, sure some more countries are in GRAVE need of a democracy!

American Wars
The American Revolution 1775-1783
The Indian Wars 1775-1890
Shay's Rebellion 1786-1787
Rebellion Anti-(state)Government Rebels vs. Massachusetts
The Whiskey Rebellion 1794
Rebellion Anti-Tax Rebels in Western Pennsylvania Quasi-War With France 1798-1800 Inter-State (Naval) War France Fries's Rebellion "The Hot Water War" 1799 Rebellion Anti-Tax Rebels in Pennsylvania The Barbary Wars 1800-1815 Inter-State War The Barbary States (Tripoli, Algiers & Morocco) The War of 1812 1812-1815 Inter-State War Great Britain The Growing & Troubled Republic Primary Name of Conflict Dates of Conflict (U.S. Involvement Only) Type of Conflict Primary Opponent(s) of the United States Mexican-American War 1846-1848 Inter-State War Mexico U.S. Slave Rebellions 1800-1865 Slave Rebellions Various Slave groups "Bleeding Kansas" 1855-1860 Civil War (state of Kansas) Pro-Slavery vs. Anti-Slavery Kansans Brown's Raid on Harper's Ferry 1859 Rebellion Anti-Slavery Rebels (Led by John Brown) United States Civil War 1861-1865 Civil War United States (The North) vs. The Confederate States (The South) U.S. Intervention in Hawaiian Revolution 1893 Internal Rebellion & Foreign Intervention The Spanish-American War 1898 Inter-State War U.S. Intervention in Samoan Civil War 1898-1899 Civil War & Foreign Intervention U.S.-Philippine War 1899-1902 Colonial War, War of Imperialism Boxer Rebellion 1900 Internal Rebellion & Foreign Intervention Chinese Government & "Boxer" Rebels The Moro Wars 1901-1913 Colonial Wars Philippine Muslim Rebels U.S. Intervention in Panamanian Revolution 1903 Secessionist Revolution & Foreign Intervention Colombia The Banana Wars 1909-1933 Civil Wars & Foreign Intervention Various Rebel Groups In Central America U.S. Occupation of Vera Cruz 1914 Inter-State War Mexico Pershing's Raid Into Mexico 1916-1917 Inter-State, Border War Mexican Government & Mexican Rebels ("Bandits") World War I 1917-1918 (American involvement only) Inter-State War Germany Allied Intervention in Russian Civil War 1919-1921 Civil War & Foreign Intervention Russian Bolshevik (Soviet) Government World War II 1941-1945 (American involvement only) Inter-State War Germany, Japan & Italy The Cold War 1945-1991 Global Inter-State Cold War The Soviet Union & Communist China The Korean War 1950-1953 Inter-State War North Korea & China The Second Indochina War "Vietnam War" 1956-1975 Civil War, Inter-State War North Vietnam & South Vietnamese "Viet Cong" Rebels U.S. Intervention in Lebanon 1958 Civil War & Foreign Intervention No real foe for U.S. Troops landed to support Lebanon Gov. Dominican Intervention 1965 Civil War & Foreign Intervention Rebels in the Dominican Republic The Mayaguez Rescue Operation News Story 1975 (May 15) Hostage Rescue & Inter-State Conflict Khmer Rouge Guerrillas (the new government of Cambodia) Iranian Hostage Rescue "Desert One" or "Operation Eagle Claw" 1980 (April 25) Hostage Rescue & Inter-State Conflict Iran U.S. Libya Conflict 1981, 1986 Inter-State War Libya U.S. Intervention in Lebanon 1982-1984 Civil War,Foreign Intervention & Inter-State War Syria & Various Muslim and Leftist Lebanese Militias U.S. Invasion of Grenada 1983 Inter-State War Marxist Grenadian Faction & Cuba The Tanker War "Operation Earnest Will" 1987-1988 Inter-State War Iran U.S. Invasion of Panama 1989 Inter-State War Panama Second Persian Gulf War "Operation Desert Storm" 1991 Inter-State War Iraq "No-Fly Zone" War 1991-2003 Inter-State War Iraq U.S. Intervention in Somalia 1992-1994 Civil War & Foreign Intervention Various Somali Militias NATO Intervention in Bosnia (Operation Deliberate Force) Summary 1994-1995 Civil War,Foreign Intervention & Inter-State War Bosnian Serb Rebels U.S. Occupation of Haiti 1994 Foreign Intervention Haitian Government U.S. Embassy bombings and strikes on Afghanistan and Sudan (The bin Laden War) August, 1998 Terrorist Conflict "Desert Fox" Campaign (part of U.S./Iraq Conflict) December, 1998 Inter-State War Iraq Kosovo War 1999 Civil War, Foreign Intervention & Inter-State War Yugoslavia/Serbia Attack on the USS Cole October 12, 2000 Terrorist Conflict Terrorists associated with Osama bin Laden Attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon September 11, 2001 Terrorist Conflict Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida organization Afghanistan War (Operation Enduring Freedom) October 7, 2001-Present War against Terrorism The Taliban and Osama bin Laden's Al-Qaida organization Third Persian Gulf War "Operation Iraqi Freedom" March 19, 2003-Present Inter-State War Iraq

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyway I’m leaving this mud pit; there is little light in this tunnel.

I use to argue and fight like this on forums way back.

And believe me I was an intellectual gun slinger of the first order and have had many causalities

But something happened once.

Years ago on the CLUB of Rome forum

I was in a similar fight with them and did pretty well, to say the least
In fact after that the took the forum down!

But a guy contacted me dam near crying and begged for mercy.

It affected me pretty deeply

I no longer enjoy winning arguments when people can really get hurt because of their lack of knowledge
So I m leaving this thread because I have learned, the hard way, how to love

And this thread there is little love
If we don't learn how to love we will destroy ourselves

Goodbye

May God help us all!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Its obvious you didnt read my whole post and obviously do not comprehend the intent of the post or the message, because you are completely off base with your reply...

add to that , youre trying to go a completely different direction.....back off with the confrontational attitude....

You will get a lot farther in life
cheers mate

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

sorry "mate", I was thinking we were in a discussion forum so that is what I'm doing.

if I got something wrong please do tell me.

despite enormous effort still not able to read minds so I draw my conclusion from what was written, was I wrong?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I mean no disrespect in any of this post my friend, but, I can only presume from the content of your posts that you are Muslim? I'm a very tolerant person but I also live in the 21st century. Unlike a large amount of very vocal, very violent, very barbaric Muslims.

You, and the religion you so clearly cherish, just need to bring yourselves into the same century that the rest of the world live in. Extreme Muslims need to understand the importance of tolerance.

Just remember - lots of horrible things have happened between countries in the very recent past but these countries manage to get on with each other pretty well now.

Some of the horrific mass murders that have been inflicted by ISIS on fellow Muslims in Syria and Iraq just do not reflect life in 2014.

Muslims need to remember that the Crusades took place quite a few years ago and just get on with their lives.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

sorry "mate", I was thinking we were in a discussion forum so that is what I'm doing.

if I got something wrong please do tell me.

despite enormous effort still not able to read minds so I draw my conclusion from what was written, was I wrong?

The point of my post was that there is no way this day and age that we could do what needs to be done to strike down militant islam.....

My point also was that the middle east issues cannot be solved by western ideas, they dont want our form of "freedom"......

They have issues there they need to fix themselves and only they can fix it.......

Its more important for us to have our boys and girls in uniform here at home to take care of the issues we have here....

And if muslim extremist want to massacre over there, then the people of the region need to take a stand, if they will not then they have to reap what they sow by not quelling the issue when it started to grow as large as it did....

We shouldnt have invaded in the first place, but whats done is done.....there is no sense in sending more of our own to die.....

Let them do what they need to do and keep our people out of it, secure our borders and keep the extremist off our own soil.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join