It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My solution to Islam (from a western POV)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: dmfsb

you said:

Islam is a religion comprised of adherents from many, many racial backgrounds.

I was just pointing out that "racism" is not only doing with "race" but that broadly generalization of any group can be considered racism and it is so.

I think you're looking for the term 'discrimination based on religious beliefs'.

partly, but most of us here will agree that Islam is more than a religion, just like Christianity is more than a religion - it is also a culture, depends on the way you use the term.

thank you anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
The only things you let in your head are stormfrontesque sites that show only hate and intolerance.

Deflection nonsense. Epic failure. No matter how many times you try to connect my name to Stormfront, it won't fly.

Intolerance is inherent in Islam. It's VERY apparent. Sharia law is full of it. Islamic countries are full of it. (try bringing rosary beads on an airplane into Saudi Arabia. Try being homosexual in Iran. Try being a pregnant christian woman in Sudan. Try leaving Islam when you live in the Middle East or Persia) Shia vs Sunni vs Isis. Tons of intolerance.

As for your comment about 'the only things you let in your head' ..... The only things YOU let in YOUR head are pro-Islamic sites ... those that give false information to somehow try to prove Islam is correct ... like the silliness you tried to post about the exodus pharoah washing ashore after 3000 years in the sea ...

Discuss the topic ... the problem of Islam and the solution.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
a reply to: FlyersFan

even kindergardeners would spend half a day working in bullet making factories. The targets were legitimate.

Say that again you blood thirsty human???
Did you just approve killing innocent children who probably didn't even know what they were doing???

that is the hypocrisy that I'm pointing out.

everything "we" do is justified.

everything "they" do is evil.

twisted logic, isn't it, and dangerous as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

The ENTIRE population was part of the war machine. Their 'god' the emperor would not let them stop. We were the victims in the war. We ended it with the least casualties to us. The dead children are the fault of the Japanese, not us. They used their children in the factories and hid behind them. The bloodthirsty ones were the Japanese who initiated the war, not us victims who ended it.

How about you get on topic? The problem of Islam and what to do about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

the problem is lack of knowledge.

the solution is to READ!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

how about the Americans who were put in concentrations camp by Americans?

I am sure it was justified...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
guys!

I found solution for problem of Islam!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

the problem is lack of knowledge.
the solution is to READ!

The problem is lack of knowledge. Yes. And look at what happens when a little knowledge is put in front of some of them to read. ON THIS THREAD Information is given proving that the Qu'ran is wrong about Adam and Eve and Exodus. When muslims read that, instead of addressing the facts, they deflect and get all uptight and start throwing qu'ran quotes around about how evil people are.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

See unlike a lot of people, i leave my computer and go out to find the truth. I used to live in Detroit, next door to that hellhole is a nice city called dearborn.

I decided to go find out from real Muslims what Islam is really like. and i did. by not being a judgmental ass i made some friends and learned.

Yes there are intolerant jerks. but for the most part Muslim people were nice.

yeah some parts of the ME aren't nice. but people are people no matter where you go and i found if you aren't an intolerant and you might find a friend.

btw when did i post about the exodus pharoh washing ashore? I might have been drunk when i posted that. could you link that for me?
edit on 5-7-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

you yourself didn't even take any effort to see it yourself so I cannot take you seriously.

you should take a deep breath, calm down and read.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What is the solution to the threat of the west’s nuclear power that may one day destroy the planet?

The arrogance of people of the west who thinks the world revolves around them

Everything doesn’t go their way, they want to kill it or jail it.

Indeed the greatest threat to humankind is the western world, not a bunch of fanatics running around with rags on their head.

It takes arrogance and blatant racist bigotry to think so self centered as if the sunshine only shines on them

The post op is a NAZI solution

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

True believers, Radicals, Extremists, or even die-hards will not conform. If Islam cannot be subjugated, then it must be eradicated. Until then, there will be no peace.

Sounds like something from Nazi era Germany... wow.

I was going to pick several lines to debate from your OP but it's just pointless.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thats part of the problem we see today.....people dont have the stomach to do what it takes anymore to take care of the issues....

Media involved in the war and political correctness, along with generations focused more on themselves and their own narcissism and comfort have contributed to the fact that we cant do what we have to do not only to win wars but to stop the bad guys...

Keyboard warriors sit on their computers all day and try to critique, judge and make judgement calls in arenas they have no business even broaching because they have NO CLUE what the hell actually goes on on the ground..

Most of these people if confronted with what my brothers in arms and myself have had to see face to face would end up in a ball on the ground crying for mercy and useless....

Sometimes good men have to do bad things to ensure that bad men do not do bad things to good people...

Except now we are handicapped and demonized .....

THats why I saw bring our troops home, secure our boarders and let the rest of the world fend for themselves.....

Do what we have to at home and let the middle east burn.......

If they want to kil themselves for their religion let em......so long as we do what we have to , on our own soil to keep them from striking us here......

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
what most of haters don't realize is that you can do little damage against the truth.

you can find explanations, make theories fit into your point of view, reinforce it with misrepresentations from like - minded individuals but you can never hurt the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

you should take a deep breath, calm down and read.

Don't be insulting and don't assume to know what my status on this side of the keyboard is. You'll get it wrong .. just like everything else.

Address the topic - the problem of Islam and what to do about it. How exactly do you educate the indoctrinated who are uneducable.

a reply to: demus
Go look in the mirror when you say that.

edit on 7/5/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

edit on 5/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You’re justifying mass murder.

Macarthur and many others admitted the Atomic bombs on Japan were not necessary.

What did the Native Americans do wrong?

What did the African slaves do wrong?

What did the black people down south lynched do wrong

The west, America is always in the right.
Ha Ha

What a joke.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

funny, invade, occupy, kill -"oh, they didn't get what we meant, let us go back home..."

as like invaders were just peacekeepers and bystanders in the global and regional conflicts...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, follow our ways including complete transparency, girls in jeans and everyone followed, profiled, tested, or shipped back to their motherland. No mosques built, because the risks of congregating violent repressive cult like groups is far too much for the safety of our nations.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I am perfectly calm.

it is few of you young humans raging out their ignorance about the world as a whole.

you insist on going back on topic but the truth is that there is no topic.

what you'd like to do is to spread hate and ignorance, that is not meaningful discussion...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join